Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU (464 Views)

We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU / Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU / ASUU: Hold Govt Responsible For Our Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by abc115: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU has said it would review the judgement of the Appeal Court that ordered the union to end its strike, to determine its next line of action.

DAILY POST had reported that the appeal court on Friday ordered the union to return to work as earlier ordered by the National Industrial Court with immediate effect.

In reaction to the fresh court judgement, ASUU President, Professor Emmanuel Osodeke, told DAILY POST that the union is yet to officially receive the Appeal Court ruling.

He said the union would after receiving the judgement, go through the document with its lawyers and decide on its next line of action.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/07/we-will-review-appeal-courts-ruling-decide-on-next-action-ASUU/
Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by Mrfixitt(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
May Buhari never happen again to this nation
Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by SILVERLINES: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy

Baba nothing like next line of action than to return back to lecture halls and fight from there, failure to do that we will not hesitate to schools to your already ordained colleagues to resume lecture sessions. And then you will come begging.

Though Mohammadu slowpoke Buhari is another evil thing happening to Nigeria and its citizens but I urge everyone to trade with cautions as this will pass away and Nigeria will fully be Obident all through.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by silverlinen(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Damnnn
Until the govt do the needful, ASUU make una no go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by Youngwiz71(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emmanuel Osodeke said their next line of action is to take FG to port har-COURT cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by Voldoz: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
If you think ASUU are fighting for students I sorry for you, those people are ready to strike for 10 years, for me their strike is mainly for their own gains that's all and literally is not bad cause as a lecturer I won't want to be paid half or no salary at all.

The issue of that 7 months salary ASUU should beg for it not fight for it, I know they said their job is unlike any other but still they didn't work for that money, they said they will cover up for the lost months but less be sincere can they turn back the hands of time?

As for FG especially Ngige they are a disgrace the way they handled the matter was shambolic, they disgust me.
Re: We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's a lost fight already for ASUU

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Receives Approval For New Academic Programs From The NUC / It's POSSIBLE To Do Your GRE In One Sitting And Have Over 315 In Score / Unad / Eksu Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.