Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out (443 Views)

Doctors, Pharmacists Wrangle Over Drug Prescription / Doctors/pharmacists In The House Pls Advice / Doctors And Pharmacists In The House, Kindly Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please professionals is there a drug or something that can completely or even temporarily stop sexual urges? I made a serious and valuable decision to not have anything to do with women pertaining relationship for life, but this sex part is the biggest problem now.

I have prayed and even fasted about it but for where! Today at the gym I couldn't concentrate, just feeling distracted and restless, I just rushed and left.
Please this is serious and urgent. Thank you.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by garriAndsugar: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Start masturbation
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Abitolola: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
You cannot take a decision based on what you cannot do, you cannot stay away from sex but don't want anything to do with women. My advise, stay on one lane, get married and stay focused achieving the more important things in life. Don't let your prick distract you
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Start masturbation

Are you a doctor?Do you have a medical solution? Then getat.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Abitolola:
You cannot take a decision based on what you cannot do, you cannot stay away from sex but don't want anything to do with women. My advise, stay on one lane, get married and stay focused achieving the more important things in life. Don't let your prick distract you

Of course I can not not have anything to do with them. I have female family members, I buy things from them etc. It's that marriage or relationship part that I am running from. Pls quote a professional you know here, this is urgent matter.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by VeryWickedGoat: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Get a pet goat.

Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Get a pet goat.
A pet goat again, how? You read the post so?
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by garriAndsugar: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Are you a doctor?Do you have a medical solution? Then getat.
Stay here and be looking for free consultation.
You must be a weak boy for sex to be controlling you
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Stay here and be looking for free consultation.
You must be a weak boy for sex to be controlling you
Sex controlling me? Baba kiss I never do in years, I have even forgoten how a woman's hand feels like. I am not distracted by females instead they are the ones distracted by me. The inbuilt urges is what I want gone completely, as in I don't even want to look or think about women for sexual reasons. That is why I am here.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2022
Sharonkim:
You can get married
Nop, I no want.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Kingkyle1(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Please professionals is there a drug or something that can completely or even temporarily stop sexual urges? I made a serious and valuable decision to not have anything to do with women pertaining relationship for life, but this sex part is the biggest problem now.

I have prayed and even fasted about it but for where! Today at the gym I couldn't concentrate, just feeling distracted and restless, I just rushed and left.
Please this is serious and urgent. Thank you.

Well, if you take methyl dopa don't regret your actions later
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Well, if you take methyl dopa don't regret your actions later
How does that work? I hope it isn't a castration medication. I don't want to be castrated o, I want my manliness intact.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Kingkyle1(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

How does that work? I hope it isn't a castration medication. I don't want to be castrated o, I want my manliness intact.

Google on it.
Clonidine and some drugs for treating hypertension. They have such effects as there side effects.

Go to a hospital and drop your request.

1 Like

Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Google on it.
Clonidine and some drugs for treating hypertension. They have such effects as there side effects.

Go to a hospital and drop your request.
Thank you sir. There is no women again, just wicked public we_men. Person dey look for alternatives.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Abitolola: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Of course I can not not have anything to do with them. I have female family members, I buy things from them etc. It's that marriage or relationship part that I am running from. Pls quote a professional you know here, this is urgent matter.

Message me if you need psychological counseling, your problem may be looked at from other angles granted a session. I'll do one free session with you.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Kingkyle1(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Thank you sir. There is no women again, just wicked public we_men. Person dey look for alternatives.

You're right. It's difficult to find good ones nowadays.
And it's widely spread. Worst are Nigerian females. To date white females is even more attractive than naija females.

1 Like

Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingkyle1:

You're right. It's difficult to find good ones nowadays.
And it's widely spread. Worst are Nigerian females. To date white females is even more attractive than naija females.
You are right, but I find dark women far more attractive. Not Black women in general but the dark complexioned ones among the Black women, like I am.

Sadly those types have gone extinct already.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by Kingkyle1(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You are right, but I find dark women far more attractive. Not Black women in general but the dark complexioned ones among the Black women, like I am.

Sadly those types have gone extinct already.

Lolz
Check mississippi or barbados
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LocalStandard1(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Lolz
Check mississippi or barbados
Baba you never understand, I don comot hand for woman matter patapata. How I used to perceive these people is different from what I am seeing now. How can a group change so fast so easily? I refuse to be tied down. Now I just want to eliminate the sexual urges completely. So help me God, Amen.
Re: Doctors/ Pharmacists In The House Please Help Me Out by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
You don't want to go that route. That sexual urge or drive is a proof you are still fertile and healthy. You Don't kill sexual urge or drive,you can only channel it to do something productive like training in the gym or other sporting activities.

I find it rather funny you are distracted in the gym when you are supposed to work your muscles till they become sore. The urge would definitely disappear. You get home,take a cold shower, eat and sleep.

Women are beautiful creatures and don't torture yourself too much. Just get one wey you dey use take quench your urge.

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Consumption Of These 3 Things Can Cause Heart Failure / What Should You Look For When Buying Delta 8 Vape Pen? / North Korean Runs Illegal Hospital Patronised By The High And Mighty In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.