Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Businessman Allegedly Brutalized By Nembe Waterfront Chief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Allegedly Brutalized By Nembe Waterfront Chief (385 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Allegedly Brutalized By Nembe Waterfront Chief by anitaogona: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
One Daniel Sunday who said he was allegedly brutalized by one Chief Lawrence Okuru at Nembe waterfront, Bonny Jetty at Old Porthacourt township, Rivers State has called for justice.

In an interview with our reporter, Mr. Sunday said “what Happened on 8th September,2022 around 9pm when I was going to waterside to carry my wood to give customers, Chief Okuru met me at Nembe water front, Bonny Jetty that I should pay ‘matching’ ground. I told him to give me sometime that I will pay .He said no, that he wants to collect the ‘matching’ ground money now

“As I was walking he hit me on the ground and brutalized me, I did not know myself until later when I knew myself I was in the hospital .

“They asked me, I explained to Borokiri Police Station what happened .Nobody took action until today. That is why I am calling on the Police to arrest the man. My 2.5million naira also got missing in the process”.

Our correspondent reports that Mr. Sunday has a swollen face with bruises on his face. continue reading -https://eastwestreporters.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=7087&action=edit

Re: Businessman Allegedly Brutalized By Nembe Waterfront Chief by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jesus

(1) (Reply)

GUN Violence In South Africa On The Rise / .. / Many Killed As Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.