Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims (28678 Views)

Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
It is Ok by me. Have you been to Omokafe before?
Where's that pls?
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Mayeldah(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
As usual, blame Mamu and exonerate the FG and the terrorists.
So the army went to the bush and slept there just to negotiate with terrorists. So what happens now that they have been released?
We have what it takes to defeat the terrorists and bandits but Buhari will never do that.
He is in love with terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Coolbreezz: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
B10rr:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...
bro check ur mail
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Where's that pls?
Sorry. I thought I was speaking to someone from Akoko Edo
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by blackboy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
As I said this government is only about themselves, their friends and family. E
What about Leah? She no concern any of PMB gang.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
No wonder all have been released
Bandits that used to collect 50k up to 1m max mostly and ask you to bring food or bike along
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Even gumi has shut the fvck up
Nonsense
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Exceed15: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wicked soul. Cow!
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Sorry. I thought I was speaking to someone from Akoko Edo
Ooh. I don't really know much about that place. I'm more of a lagosian than an edolite. Is omokafe a school or a town? I only know the okpameri and some towns around umoga, ikiran oke, ikiran ile, ibillo, ugboshi ele/Afe, lampese, epe/epedo, ekpesa, Eko, uneme nekua, etc. They're close to one another, some less than 10 miles interval
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by bigiyaro(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
He was feeding fat on the government and families of the victims. His oga Gumi has kept quiet
how can he talk while chopping money/food? His mouth was full.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Truthdeypain: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chibuzoc:
grin

I am sorry for southern part of Nigeria. Lol, "government should open more room" meaning that government have been engaging with terrorists and bandits to the extent of asking for more rooms. Lol, but here in the East no room for engagement, lol, no wonder in the north the have arewa house, in the west the have oduduwa high school but @ the mention of Biafra all hell is let loose in the zoo. Hmm, there must be something special about the east. When I speak, I speak for peace but when I speak they come for war. A call for referendum is not a call for war. FREE MAZI NNAMDI KANU

Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Truthdeypain: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
ugonology:
The hypocrisy and shamelessness of this government is unimaginable... you entreat, pamper and sheepishly appease a few northern bandits, paying thousands of dollars, sleeping in the bush, you neglect all military options and insist on diplomatic engagements because they are northerners!! No single arrest!! No single casualty on the bandits!! No intelligence gathered!!

These uncircumcised bastard bandits, grounded a national asset!! They killed innocent Nigerians in cold blood!! Young innocent doctors, engineers, fathers, mothers...haba Nigerians,

And here we are, celebrating and applauding the benevolence of a few illiterate miscreant terrorists that held the entire armed forces to ransom.
If these bandits were Igbo's, would this approach have been applied?

One of the few reasonable comments. We haven't heard not a single name of that terrorists. Naija no be here! Na him Atiku and Tinubu wan continue where their brother stop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ooh. I don't really know much about that place. I'm more of a lagosian than an edolite. Is omokafe a school or a town? I only know the okpameri and some towns around umoga, ikiran oke, ikiran ile, ibillo, ugboshi ele/Afe, lampese, epe/epedo, ekpesa, Eko, uneme nekua, etc. They're close to one another, some less than 10 miles interval
A village not far from Igarra.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
A village not far from Igarra.
Opoh. I see. I only know of Opę though I've not been there before. I used ti see the road leading there at the local government secretariat slope. Then a town along auchi Road called ikpeshi where there's a local marble company. I know afę in okpameri means home or house...omokafe could mean house owner or so grin. I know igarra very well. Ikakumo too, then ayanran and ososo on expedition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video & Photos From Atiku's Campaign In Edo / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.