Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor (2935 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
youngbabaj:
Op
How far u don visit anambra before?
Hope this data would help you make the wise choice.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
GceHolder:

I’ll expose all your lies soon. I have GlobalDatalab contact info. I’ll contact them.

Nijmegen Center for Economics (NiCE)
Institute for Management Research
Radboud University
P.O. Box. 9108
6500 HK Nijmegen
The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)24-3612319/5890
E-mail: info@globaldatalab.org
Why is it taking you so long. Oya expose na.

1 Like

Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

If you have a problem with the method used tell us. Tell us the factors you have considered we are listening to you. I am open to learning. I am even open to changing my mind about my candidate because I want the best for Nigeria.
So if you are able to show your own data and methods, I would welcome it but if not, you have no point.

You are not getting it.

My point is that if you want to share something with us, give an explanation.

I am sure you went through higher institution, and wrote a project or thesis to fulfil graduation requirements.

In your project, you have RESULTS, but does your project stop there?

Of course, not.

After that, you have DISCUSSION, FUTURE RECOMMENDATIONS (where you discuss the shortcomings of the tools you used, and how future investigators might get fairer results than yours).

You can't just share a data with us, and then say the figures therein tell the whole picture.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are not getting it.

My point is that if you want to share something with us, give an explanation.

I am sure you went through higher institution, and wrote a project or thesis to fulfil graduation requirements.

In your project, you have RESULTS, but does your project stop there?

Of course, not.

After that, you have DISCUSSION, FUTURE RECOMMENDATIONS (where you discuss the shortcomings of the tools you used, and how future investigators might get fairer results than yours).

You can't just share a data with us, and then say the figures therein tell the whole picture.

If you feel the data is wrong, your duty is to counter it. A reputable nonpartisan body has produced data.

The average man do not have the tools so we depend on such organizations. But then it's within your boundaries to doubt.

Again I see you are very educated so it would be nice if you did not research. 99% of us on Nairaland are simple people who depend on reputable institutes for such data. You are in the 1% that seek much deeper answers and it's a good thing.

I believe before the end of today, you would have dug up more info.

I would be waiting to hear from you.

Honestly I want the best person for Nigeria so if you come up with richer data showing that Tinubu was the better governor, he gets my vote and the votes of millions who are honest in the search of a credible leader. But if you cannot get better data, it's only right that I stick to this as I do not have the means to gather the data by myself.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

If you feel the data is wrong, your duty is to counter it. A reputable nonpartisan body has produced data.

The average man do not have the tools so we depend on such organizations. But then it's within your boundaries to doubt.

Again I see you are very educated so it would be nice if you did not research. 99% of us on Nairaland are simple people who depend on reputable institutes for such data. You are in the 1% that seek much deeper answers and it's a good thing.

I believe before the end of today, you would have dug up more info.

I would be waiting to hear from you.

Honestly I want the best person for Nigeria so if you come up with richer data showing that Tinubu was the better governor, he gets my vote and the votes of millions who are honest in the search of a credible leader. But if you cannot get better data, it's only right that I stick to this as I do not have the means to gather the data by myself.

Where the original explanation attached to that data.

That is what I am asking.

You can't just lift a data, and leave out information related to it.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2022
VERDA:

Is Lagos not part of Nigeria?, Oya he is in lagos, do your worst. Hateful ethnic bigots.

Don’t be stupid….Op said he did well then those guys, so I’m asking why live in their base when he already did more in his own base.

Wetin concern me with Lagos, sha na me get am ni
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

He lives in Onitsha which happens to be in Anambra

Okay…good
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
Tell that to all the Americans living in Africa and who made Lagos your home. The last I checked it belonged to every Nigerian.

No major American will leave America to live in Africa.
Check the percentage of Americans in Africa and the number of Africans in America then you will realize that no one build a paradise and move out of it.

I’m not gatekeeping Lagos, I don’t even live there and I don’t think I could ever live there.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Where the original explanation attached to that data.

That is what I am asking.

You can't just lift a data, and leave out information related to it.

Actually you can.
Even it were my school project, citing or referencing to them is all that is required.
In the academic world you are allowed to cite data hence, you don't need to produce backup info to such data. The only time the data becomes useless is if it has be refuted. That is why the responsibility is on you show us your own data.
I am certain that you did not need to produce backup data in your school project for everyone you cited. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

No major American will leave America to live in Africa.
Check the percentage of Americans in Africa and the number of Africans in America then you will realize that no one build a paradise and move out of it.

I’m not gatekeeping Lagos, I don’t even live there and I don’t think I could ever live there.
Americans do not divide themselves into major and minor Americans. Only a foolish African would do such.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Americans do not divide themselves into major and minor Americans. Only a foolish African would do such.
I don’t start the division, the Op started it.
I’m just telling his if his start is right the Peter should be living in the state.

I won’t spend money to make my mansion beautiful then move to stay in a lesser house.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

I don’t start the division, the Op started it.
I’m just telling his if his start is right the Peter should be living in the state.

I won’t spend money to make my mansion beautiful then move to stay in a lesser house.
No, you stated it. So let me educate you. Igbo's are a business people. They are all over west Africa conducting their business. Lagos with 20 million people is a huge market. I am Igbo, I own a tire shop in Talata Mafara. I buy garri from villages in Oyo and Ogun to sell in Lagos. Currently, I don't stay in Nigeria. I am conducting business in another country.
We understand opportunity and business and it has taken us all across the shores of west Africa not only Lagos.
Their is this joke that if you village does not have an Igbo man living there then everyone should flee such a place.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by olisaEze(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Then if he outperformed both tinubu and Fashola

Why is it that Anambra people always run to lagos?

Is Tinubu from Lagos State? How about Aregbesola, why did he run to Lagos to become a commissioner instead of Osun?? Stop asking foolish questions.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Gaabasky: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Some people sa. Hope u will not equate Ibi to Jesus
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by ebenezary(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
are you saying it is more better to stay Anambra State than in Lagos State

l am a forex trader if l made 100% from my $5000 l am better than the funds manager who made just 10% annually from millions of dollars

Even obi left Anambra for Lagos

the bitter truth is that Atiku and Tinubu will open doors for more corruptions

If Tinubu win, the Muslim will will believe they were the only religion in Nigeria

Shetima remove CRK from school syllabus during his tenure as Governor
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by nabiz(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Mandate2023:
There's nothing dis idiotic pigs won't do grin grin grin same useless God forsaken Anambra grin

1 idiot came up with stupid graph to score cheap point and all d zombidients and mumudients r jubilating even when dey know the bastard obi did not do anything
why is it that most APC supporter behave like illiterate. The have given you a data to verify instead of going through it to appoint so errors you are here nagging like an old market woman. It seems you don't even know the meaning of data
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Preciousgift90: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Wow!!!
What a brilliant performance
Obi is truly the best thing that needs to happen to Nigeria come next year election

Pls what is delaying Mr Seun and his tribalistic moderators from moving this topic to the front page
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Preciousgift90: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2022
ebenezary:
are you saying it is more better to stay Anambra State than in Lagos State

l am a forex trader if l made 100% from my $5000 l am better than the funds manager who made just 10% annually from millions of dollars

Even obi left Anambra for Lagos

the bitter truth is that Atiku and Tinubu will open doors for more corruptions

If Tinubu win, the Muslim will will believe they were the only religion in Nigeria

Shetima remove CRK from school syllabus during his tenure as Governor

Yes ooo,
Anambra is a million times better than Lagos.
You only ask this silly question because you have not gotten the opportunity to leave your enclave in the southWest.
No one stays in Anambra for a week and prays anything brings them to glorified home of touts called Lagos
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by VERDA: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

Don’t be stupid….Op said he did well then those guys, so I’m asking why live in their base when he already did more in his own base.

Wetin concern me with Lagos, sha na me get am ni

It is you that is stupid...what do you mean by why live in their base??, Whose base??...is the so called base anybody's father's property??

I am from the south South, from a state that is very beautiful, more beautiful than the states I work and do business in, that is a reality...the fact that my state is more beautiful has nothing to do with where I should live and work dummy.

All this silly children.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgift90:
Wow!!!
What a brilliant performance
Obi is truly the best thing that needs to happen to Nigeria come next year election

Pls what is delaying Mr Seun and his tribalistic moderators from moving this topic to the front page

We choose Obi not because of where he is from but because of his achivements.

1 Like

Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by tctrills: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
olisaEze:

Is Tinubu from Lagos State? How about Aregbesola, why did he run to Lagos to become a commissioner instead of Osun?? Stop asking foolish questions.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
VERDA:

It is you that is stupid...what do you mean by why live in their base??, Whose base??...is the so called base anybody's father's property??

I am from the south South, from a state that is very beautiful, more beautiful than the states I work and do business in, that is a reality...the fact that my state is more beautiful has nothing to do with where I should live and work dummy.

All this silly children.

Your generation no get brain.

Have you seen any American ex gov come living in Nigeria?….is obiano and his like not going there to live?

Ask yourself why this and you will realize how stupid you are
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by greatiyk4u(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Then if he outperformed both tinubu and Fashola

Why is it that Anambra people always run to lagos?

Money dey Lagos but Lagos people no know how to harness it.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by VERDA: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

Your generation no get brain.

Have you seen any American ex gov come living in Nigeria?….is obiano and his like not going there to live?

Ask yourself why this and you will realize how stupid you are

This one does not even have sense, who is talking about American governors...your so incoherent, your not making sense bro, go chop sleep.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Idabakanta: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
I want to see Population statistics.. Migration and the likes..
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Achilles881: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

Lol…then he should live in the anambra na

He lives in onitsha till today, he only comes to Lagos when he wants to use federal government establishments like international airport, embassies, ports, some headquarters of federal agencies, and met foreign partners who can only come to Nigeria through federal government established international airport.

1 Like

Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
VERDA:

This one does not even have sense, who is talking about American governors...your so incoherent, your not making sense bro, go chop sleep.

Na place wey dey give person joy and piece of mind people dey live…Abi you never see person wey get good paying job,soft life and everything and still leave it to travel abroad.

And why are you so worked up about him living in anambra if the place is that cool.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Lifeiseazi: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Achilles881:

He lives in onitsha till today, he only comes to Lagos when he wants to use federal government establishments like international airport, embassies, ports, some headquarters of federal agencies, and met foreign partners who can only come to Nigeria through federal government established international airport.

Okay…good.
Every state representative should be able to live in the state they rep and govern
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by TrumpDonald2: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
michelz:
Seun, kindly take this to front page.
The whole world must see how Nigerians are running this election through Peter Obi and against Tinubu, the cartel lord and Atiku.
This is a true testimony to the fact that Peter Obi simply wants to serve and better this country; unlike Tinubu and Atiku who only wish to be president to compensate their cronies and carry out vengeance on some people.

LOL.. Don't bother, they won't move it to front page
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Genius100: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mumu.. Did Tinubu become governor in 2003?
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by PeterObi4LP: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
This statistics is not verifiable and fake. Obi can not out perform our Lagos Landlord-says the urchies.

Anambra was created 27 August 1991
Lagos state was created 27 May 1967
Difference of 24yrs.
Don't forget that Lagos is once Nigeria capital and Federal Government develop Lagos then.

So comparing Obi government and Tinubu government is a slap on President Peter Obi.
Re: Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor by Achilles881: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

Okay…good.
Every state representative should be able to live in the state they rep and govern

Which is exactly what obi is doing, but anambra doesn't have the kind of federal government presence present in Lagos for certain capacities and if you have to access those, you can't help but go to Lagos, he tried by bringing a small port harbour through niger river, even with mean resources and it's still operational within the capacity federal government allowed, such small facilities in smaller countries operate with better capacity, due to national government removal of bottlenecks, Lagos is now a victim because it's ports are congested, a more decentralized policies will sanitize all Nigerian ports, building more capacity, be more organized and generate approximately 19 times what we generate now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Nullifies Labour Party Primaries, Gives New Order / I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Nigeria Is A Failing State:british All Party Parliamentary Group Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.