Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi (1109 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by neolboy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Minister of Labour, Chris Ngige, on Friday appeared to hesitate in endorsing his party’s presidential candidate in the 2023 elections.

Speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Mr Ngige, a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, said he will make his choice at the ballot.

“I’m not active in politics for now because I am facing national assignment,” he said when asked his preferred candidate between the APC’s Tinubu and the Labour Party’s Peter Obi.

Both of them are my friends. My choice will be in the ballot box. It is a secret ballot. I shouldn’t tell Nigerians what I would do secretly.”

He however noted that Tinubu performed incredibly well in Lagos and laid “a solid foundation” for the state, an often-used campaign argument made by APC supporters.

When pressed on who he feels will win the 2023 elections, Mr Ngige said the big parties have problems.

“We have problems in APC; PDP has their own. Their own is two times our own. Our own is family disagreements.

“If we get our acts together, my party will sweep.”

Source: channelstv.com

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Corridon: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who no want better thing! Obi is the choice of Nigerians.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by neolboy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sen. Chris Ngige knows what's up

11 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by N3TRAL: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2022

Ngige supporting Tinubu openly will be like Fashola supporting Charles Soludo in future instead of Sanwo-Olu.

Chris Ngige preceded Peter Obi as Governor. They come from the same state, they speak the same native language. When both retire, they'll attend the same elders' meeting.

The best support Ngige can give to Tinubu in Ngige's state of Dilemma is to remain in APC and not defect to Labour Party. Ngige has done exactly that.

My respect for Ngige just increased!
Ngige is a honourable man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm
Hatred
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu is a very wrong choice for many reasons. Peter Obi is the best man for the job

14 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Victoxy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
LMAO grin grin
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Efuaye(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
The only politicians supporting Tinubu are those who have a lot to lose. The ones that have nothing to lose will vote wisely knowing the truth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by udede(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

Ngige supporting Tinubu openly will be like Fashola supporting Charles Soludo in future instead of Sanwo-Olu.

Chris Ngige preceded Peter Obi as Governor. They come from the same state, they speak the same native language. When both retire, they'll attend the same elders' meeting.

The best support Ngige can give to Tinubu in Ngige's state of Dilemma is to remain in APC and not defect to Labour Party. Ngige has done exactly that.

Ngige is not an honourable man atall, only that he is not foolish. He is a Very smart ......

13 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by drealcivilceno(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
udede:
Ngige is not an honourable man atall, only that he is not foolish. He is a Very smart ......

Smart Abi cunning?
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by udede(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Smart Abi cunning?
criminaly smart

6 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ngige, like most apc leaders of Christian faith across the country will not vote Tinubu. Many will vote Obi, while some will vote Atiku. But not to be seen as anti party men, they'll keep their card to their chest.

I understand that even in apc, shettima is a no-no. Even northern apc stalwarts know the guy's deadly antecedents.

9 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by drealcivilceno(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
udede:
criminaly smart

Na so!
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by PandoraObi: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ngige is Igbo
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by colorsofrainbow: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ngige is Igbo
Surprised you didn't call him ipob terrorist this time. Shame on you while Thiefnubuu keeps getting hit so hard lol grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by nazicartel(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2022
I was arguing this thing with a friend. Told him that ministers are not supposed to be that active in their party affairs. Since they are on national duty. And my area of target was on the appointment of Festus as Tinubu's spokesman. Was of the opinion that it will distract him from his duty.
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by hammerT: 2:24am On Oct 08, 2022
N3TRAL:

Ngige is not only a doctor, but governor, senator and minister.

Very few people can manage such feet.
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by MaliCampus: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2022
When I saw Tinubu urchins rejoicing about the Igbo women rally in Owerri Imo state, I was just laughing, because they know Nothing.
They think an Igbo Woman will leave an healthy and young Peter Obi to vote for a sick and old tilinbu because hope uzodinma wife gave them maybe 5k-10k each as appearance fee. Lolz

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by DanielPat01: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ngige is Igbo

I taught supporters of Obi are Ipob terrorists? This shows how evil, deceitful, insincere and confuse you are. You only call Obidients IPOB because of their support for Obi and your hatred for him being an Igbo man.

Obidients will always be better than you in terms of reasoning this I know for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by neolboy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
This man knows how to play the game
Re: ‘i’ll Make My Choice At The Ballot’: Ngige Hesitates To Endorse Tinubu Over Obi by Wisetrue99: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
N3TRAL:

These has nothing to do with all you have stated! Tinubu is unfit!

Better market no dey hide himself!

If Fashola was the presidential aspirant instead of Tinubu, believe me, it will be VERY competitive! Labour Party will not have landslide victory as they are about to have!

(1) (Reply)

Video: See Roads Peter Obi Abandoned In Anambra, Soludo Works On Them / Tinubu Ended The ASUU Strike, Despite The Efforts Of Ngige To Cause Problems / Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi State Ahead Of Tommorrow's Presidential Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.