Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State (533 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos / Political Thugs Chase SDP Gov’ship Candidate, Others Away From Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by JEWELofHELL666: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by successmatters(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice one

The youths are marching foe good governance,

Vehicles has parked for weeks waiting to cross Agbor and come to the east, but bad roads has prevented them.

Vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Are they doing burial?
Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by successmatters(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Are they doing burial?
Yes, they want to Bury the bad memories of terrible governments by PDP and APC.

Only Peter Obi can rescue this country from poverty and bad government.

1 Like

Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by Trinitycian: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Massive!

1 Like

Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by Victoxy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
I thought shettima was gonna, ohh grin grin
Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by lhordspy: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol.

I thought zombidients said they have taken over delta state??

Lol. What is this then? Maybe its photoshop. The jobless yibbos among you can scrutinize it just as you always do for Tinubu's picture and submit your findings first thing tommorrow morning cheesy grin

Person will just sit down in faraway east, deep inside Anambra forest where they share with herbalists plus bush-babies and be telling us of how peter obi will win in south-south Delta.

Werey people.

2 Likes

Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Lol. What is this then? Maybe its photoshop. The jobless yibbos among you can scrutinize it just as you always do for Tinubu's picture and submit your findings first thing tommorrow morning cheesy grin

Person will just sit down in faraway east, deep inside Anambra forest where they share with herbalist and be telling us of how peter obi will win in south-south Delta.

Werey people.

grin

PDP miscreants boasting because of this misplaced priority

Honestly, urchins and PDP miscreants are very senseless undecided
Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by 4teenblaq: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol grin I saw this.
Seunmsg was even calling me out for being delusional because he saw Agbor youth rallying for Okowa..

All these people you see here are mostly Okowa and PDP loyalists(from different villages in Agbor)

Wait until LP starts their own. Only Agbor(the main town not the sub villages under her) youths will shut down this city of Agbor that PDP is struggling with!

Go to agbor and ask people around(hear from the horse mouth) and you will know how and where this "crowd" is coming from!

MOST of US are not voting for OKOWA and ATIKU..

They are mainly the fractions that support Okowa and PDP. They are now less than 35% in Agbor...

Bookmark this Okowa won't win Agbor (if there won't be vote buying and rigging)!!! I am talking and saying this based on my interview with people..

Forget this "crowd"!
Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by 4teenblaq: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Person will just sit down in faraway east, deep inside Anambra forest where they share with herbalists plus bush-babies and be telling us of how peter obi will win in south-south Delta.

Werey people.

Keep deceiving yourself!!!

I don't know when the Obidients here will do their own march, so that you guys will keep shut till election day!
Re: Video From Rally Held For Atiku/Okowa In Agbor/Ika, Delta State by JASONjnr(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Werey people.

You know you're an urchin when you can't think straight.....

(1) (Reply)

PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President / 2023: Nothing Is Wrong With Atiku Abubakar .. Shame On FFK / Tinubus Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.