Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President (540 Views)

The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi / I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President / Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by Latestnewsline: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

While Peter Obi was addressing the Arewa Community at the Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session with 2023 Presidential candidate holding in Kaduna

He said in 2019 I was a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Excerpt from Peter Obi’s response to allegations of bigotry & religiosity while he was Governor.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cj04heCDpfX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by cochcvry: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Even if PO does not say it, we know it is hypocrisy. No more difference between apc and pdp

1 Like

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by successmatters(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2022
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

7 Likes

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by Urheadmaster(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences .. Who
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

Ethnicity and religion is a Nigeria huge problems tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter obi is more than qualified for the job.

2 Likes

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by Bontafa: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2022
hisgrace090:
Peter obi is more than qualified for the job.

Peter is a super man

1 Like

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by dyera(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Did they not invite kwankwaso?

1 Like

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by alanto: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2022
cochcvry:
Even if PO does not say it, we know it is hypocrisy. No more difference between apc and pdp

Nobody ever said anything good about you... Ngige didn't, obiano didn't.
Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by seunmsg(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Emotional blackmail and nothing else. We’ve always known you to be a liar and failed Governor. That we didn’t talk about you in the past is because you’re irrelevant politically even in your Anambra state. That we no longer talk about Lucky Igbinedion and Victor Attah doesn’t mean they are good guys or great governors.

Now that you’re a third force in the coming election, we must dissect and bring out every of your faults to the table. Those opposed to Atiku and Tinubu are doing exactly the same thing to them and they are not complaining.

3 Likes

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by MountHoreb: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Emotional blackmail and nothing else. We’ve always known you to be a liar and failed Governor. That we didn’t talk about you in the past is because you’re irrelevant politically even in your Anambra state. That we no longer talk about Lucky Igbinedion and Victor Attah doesn’t mean they are good guys or great governors.

Now that you’re a third force in the coming election, we must dissect and bring out every of your faults to the table. Those opposed to Atiku and Tinubu are doing exactly the same thing to them and they are not complaining.

Oga stop crying. That Peter Obi's statement was a masterpiece. You people have been making noise up and down that he did this and that, he was given an opportunity to address the situation and he expertly did that you started crying again. He gave you urchins assignment to go and look for anyone wearing a tag signed by Peter Obi and if you see one he will stop campaigning. So, go into the field and do the task he gave to you urchins. QED.

1 Like

Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2022
No region wins presidential election without the support of the north because they are majority in number.The north is having the ticket of two major political parties one as presidential candidate, the other as Vice presidential candidate. This is what is posing limitation to Peter Obi victory come 2023.
Re: PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President by tuborme: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2022
dyera:
Did they not invite kwankwaso?

My man was invited but he jakpa

(1) (Reply)

Atiku arrives United States, set to continue Political Campaign / Gov. Wike Inaugurates 100,000 Special Assistants On Political Matters / Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.