Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About (23806 Views)

Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Some Ways 2015 Election Was Rigged In Favour Of Buhari That Isn't Talked About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Whoknowsme: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

"Former governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, has said that all the roads constructed by his successors in Anambra have been washed away because they were poorly done by inefficient contractors."

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/
Even the so called one Ngige constructed has been washed away. So Soludo will fix it too.
You people should come off all these.
Let's make Nigeria better by voting right
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Scamburster(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2022
jrusky:
Too late for these, extremely too late.

These are the thing you idiots should have start the marketing of obi with but you
fuc-tards started with bullying, insult, intimidation, threat, arsonist, mocking and gun brandishing but telling me now obishit rural achievements bullshit, to hell with obi and his rural shit.
What my job again.

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by FreeStuffsNG: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2022
greatiyk4u:

I don't believe anything HE Obi says is my point.

That is a former governor referring to the failure of HE Obi. The jury is out there already sir.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Iwedunloye: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

Since you’ve assumed, now tell me who you voted for in 2019 or you were under 18 then?

2023 is a different ball game

You voted along tribal affiliation, Obi was once a PDP member so you have no right to Tag him saint coz he joined LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by majamajic(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Anambra get the best rural road network in west africa
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Scamburster(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wish this man had a grab on Lagos, he'd have turned it into something to behold. This man made the state-owned airport possible amid criticism. Our jagaban had been using lagos state airport to campaign since 1999. Obi made this possible without making noise in a shorter time. Obiano completed the project on record time. If Obi could record such huge developments with robust IGR which nobody could ever imagine in such a state with virtually nothing to count on, Lagos which had all the potentials and already tilled ground for any leader would have become a golden city by now. Even if a dundee comes to govern lagos, because of the benefits it had over other states, he'd be rated high at the end of his tenure.

They've come again, using state airport to deceive their urchins. Sanwoolu said this yesterday, I was just laughing. I said, election is approaching and they've come with their usual lies. We are no more mumu. A ti gbon.
For saying the obvious truth, you must excel in life coupled with God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Iliveforever(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Iwedunloye:

You voted along tribal affiliation, Obi was once a PDP member so you have no right to Tag him saint coz he joined LP

Stop editing my comments and answer my question.
Who did you vote for in 2019?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by REDshouse(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYkdjpoG2w

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About (Video)

How did Peter Obi reduce poverty in rural areas in Anambra state?? He did this by rural infrastructural development.

The construction of rural roads that inter connected the communities brought increased wealth creation for the people.

These things aren’t rocket science.

Go and verify.

Watch the video below above

When I said Obi Vision is short sighted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please go and stay in Anambra rural areas then

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

"Former governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, has said that all the roads constructed by his successors in Anambra have been washed away because they were poorly done by inefficient contractors."

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/

Normal political lies, before no achievements now all washed away. Una Dey try
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by lawallawal86(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Umsworld:
With the huge infrastructural deficit in Anambra Obi left money in the state Aza and we should put him at our country's highest political office

Abeg make una leave us! Go fund obi accant wey him open Abeg
but refuse to pay pensioners, doctor, lectures and huge dept what is the use of the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Umsworld: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by AdamuKD: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

And you believed him? You are real Tilumbu zombie
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by lawallawal86(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Umsworld:
With the huge infrastructural deficit in Anambra Obi left money in the state Aza and we should put him at our country's highest political office

Abeg make una leave us! Go fund obi accant wey him open Abeg
but refuse to pay pensioners, doctor, lectures and huge dept what is the use of the money.
majamajic:
Anambra get the best rural road network in west africa ppint
point of correction obiano starts and finished the air port, tinubu starts and finished alots of projects fact checked
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Mitsurugi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
adioolayi:
Achievements Chris Ngige wasn't proud of when interviewed yesterday night on Channels

He said and quote...."Peter Obi neglected infrastructure in Anambra during his first tenure as Governor...he abandoned the foundation we have layed ....realising this great mistake....he tried correcting some wrong during his second term"

That's what Chris Nigige said about Peter Obi yesterday night.

Yes. The same Chris Ngige that fraudulently won the Governorship elections swore an oath to his godfathers and was booted out by the Supreme Court. The same man presently ensuring that Nigerian students remained home for upwards 8 months.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Sonyboom765: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice but he is not the only to build roads
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Typicalguy:
Our president cool

Yes.....our president in dream land
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by iSense247: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

check my signature for free stuffs!
You are very sound upstairs but partisan politics is affecting your brain. As a learned person that you are, how can believe Obi's enemies without evidence but doubt Obi even when he gives plenty photo and video evidences? Nowadays, to 'go and verify,' you don't have to spend up to #1k data. Is that too difficult for you to do?

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by DeOTR: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About (Video)

How did Peter Obi reduce poverty in rural areas in Anambra state?? He did this by rural infrastructural development.

The construction of rural roads that inter connected the communities brought increased wealth creation for the people.

Go and verify.

One-eyed man in a nation of blind men. A visit to Ekiti or Osun, for example, will clear your doubts that Obi was just a sub-par Governor.
Most of the road in Ekiti and Osun villages are tarred up to people's doorsteps.
Like I mentioned, I'll vote for Aregbe or Fayose as President, way ahead of Obi any day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't believe anything HE Obi says is my point.

That is a former governor referring to the failure of HE Obi. The jury is out there already sir.

You believe the Former Governor who is in Opposition but refuses to believe us who are on ground to report unbiased reality on ground.

Unfortunately, even Ngige accepted that he worked during his second Tenure.......you can't deny Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra because they are measurable and tangible
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Panda7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
the people aspiring to be presidents in nigeria are not fit to be governor in some states
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by BigBashiru: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
donforeign:
No need for this video or proof.
Nigerians deserve whatever they get ..if u like vote goat n fowl or vote based on religion or tribalism. Na u go suffer.

Plain and simple....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na lie. Shebi the haters say Obi was a failure as governor?

Anyway, Obi is coming for good
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by DeOTR: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Emir01:
Nothing impressive there. LG chairman do better even in Lagos. What are the reforms he did? Or agency he created. Most of the former governors in SW are far better than Obi in terms of performance.
Thank you my brother. The roads Fayose constructed back then during his first tenure are still there like new up till this moment.
Same with Osun. Their rural roads are pretty good and someone is here packaging a failure for us.
Anybody who knows southwest well will not find this impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by lightwind(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why do Tinubu supporter's forgot so soon that Lagos state,Nigeria was once under British as then capital of Nigeria ? Majority of the infrastructurals developments in Lagos state today can be traced back to the Whites who lived in Lagos state when it was still the capital of Nigeria do you still forget that?
And you also forgot that Lagos state has had previous Governors before Bola Tinubu of APC today became a Governor of Lagos state. Do you want to still tell me that the previous Governors that have ruled didn't do anything good in Lagos state before their tenure expires ,is that what you want to tell ?
Or as a capital of Nigeria Lagos state won't be beautiful with developments i don't understand what the problem with some Nigerians attributing all the developments in Lagos state which was former capital of Nigeria to Bola Tinubu name that he alone was the governor that did all in Lagos state.
I'm still not understanding at all.
Is it because he's your choice of presidential candidate or what that made you give him all the credit scores ??
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by VERDA: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Umsworld:

Do i need to live in Upper iweka to know??

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/anambra-needs-n250bn-annually-for-infrastructure-soludos-aide/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivo9-VvtD6AhVn_7sIHTxDBIsQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw1ySFYkT9TUrhjdRML3FJmJ

Lol...this one does not have sense, if I show you certain pics of Lagos, you would not believe it's the same beautiful state with banana Island and lekki, so stop being childish and rest. Ethnic bigot.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by olatuns2017: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Go and verify.

What of urban Areas

Yeye 419 runs in their lineage

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Akerele44:
No come package nonsense u guys and your elders totally rejected in Anambra
When we want to talk about Peter Obi, we use facts from the authorities.
For eg, on security, the chief security officer of the nation, the IG of Police stated that Anambra under Obi was the safest in 5 years.
On Education: both waec and neco scored Anambra students as the highest in the nation. From 26th over 36 under previous govts, including Ngige.
On road: The Fed Min of Works awarded Obi as the governor that built the highest network of roads.
On debt accumulated by govs: DMO awarded Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria.
On corruption: At the end of his tenure, he invited EFCC to audit his administration and they gave him a clean bill of health.
On Development: MDG awarded the state under Obi as the state with the fastest growth.
Poverty index: NAPEP awarded Anambra under Obi the state with the lowest poverty index.

But when fools like you want to argue against him, you quote the tweet, WhatsApp and Facebook post of unknown people like you.

Do you see the difference between wise and foolish people like you?

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by casppyjay: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

check my signature for free stuffs!
atleast he sanctioned a contract and it was executed better than nothing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.