Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About (23840 Views)

Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Some Ways 2015 Election Was Rigged In Favour Of Buhari That Isn't Talked About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
And this is a state with less than 80% the revenues of lagos.

He that is faithful in little, Jesus said will be faithful in much.
Parables of the talents.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by CSTRR: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iwedunloye:

You voted along tribal affiliation, Obi was once a PDP member so you have no right to Tag him saint coz he joined LP
Obi never had any elected position in pdp.
He was more or less a floor member until atiku came and pick him for VP.

He was also an apga member.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by TrumpDonald2: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Umsworld:
With the huge infrastructural deficit in Anambra Obi left money in the state Aza and we should put him at our country's highest political office

Abeg make una leave us! Go fund obi accant wey him open Abeg

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by TrumpDonald2: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
adioolayi:
Achievements Chris Ngige wasn't proud of when interviewed yesterday night on Channels

He said and quote...."Peter Obi neglected infrastructure in Anambra during his first tenure as Governor...he abandoned the foundation we have layed ....realising this great mistake....he tried correcting some wrong during his second term"

That's what Chris Nigige said about Peter Obi yesterday night.

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Sergioaguero: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Where's Reno omonkri werey

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Umsworld: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
VERDA:

[/b], if I show you certain pics of Lagos, you would not believe it's the same beautiful state with banana Island and lekki, so stop being childish and rest. Ethnic bigot.

[b]Im not surprised.the bolded was the last thing you said to your father before leaving for LAGOS from Isialangwa

Cant remember where i ever said Lagos was perfect,Your lord and saviors saved money when the state needed the money to execute progressive programs
Nyamiri get sense
OFF ME!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Umsworld: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...this one does not have sense, if I show you certain pics of Lagos, you would not believe it's the same beautiful state with banana Island and lekki, so stop being childish and rest. Ethnic bigot.

Im not surprised.the bolded was the last thing you said to your father before leaving for LAGOS from Isialangwa
Cant remember where i ever said Lagos was perfect,Your lord and saviors saved money when the state needed the money to execute progressive programs
Nyamiri get sense
OFF ME!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Igba123: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
adioolayi:
Achievements Chris Ngige wasn't proud of when interviewed yesterday night on Channels

He said and quote...."Peter Obi neglected infrastructure in Anambra during his first tenure as Governor...he abandoned the foundation we have layed ....realising this great mistake....he tried correcting some wrong during his second term"

you believed ngige? Anambra people rewarded him with 2nd term for abandoning the roads. I tell you the next thief to be stripped of the title of "former gov" is ngige. I said thief bc he was never elected a governor.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Emola12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
So this man is still in the race deceiving gullible people
go replace him now useless batt and urchin
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by VERDA: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Umsworld:

Im not surprised.the bolded was the last thing you said to your father before leaving for LAGOS from Isialangwa
Nyamiri get sense
OFF ME!!!

Lol....you just proved my point that you do not have sense, so in your coconut head everybody supporting Obi is Igbo....you guys are just shameless ethnic bigots.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by udeh3(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
adioolayi:

So, how come he wasn't supporting BAT in the interview?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by udeh3(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
eldeens:
Obi the biggest scam of all times

Obi alone constructed over 800km of roads in Anambra state. Left a deficit of 52 roads in the state, duly and fully paid for. Meaning, he left the state government without owing any contractor

The land mass outside water in Lagos is about 1,171.28km². Please, how many km of roads did BAT complete with the huge revenue generated?

With the aforementioned statement, Obi constructed 640,000km² of roads in Anambra. Please, what's the total landmass of Lagos State, I wan check something!

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
adioolayi:

He’s in the opposition now. You don’t expect to speak good of PO
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by charlesditro: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Leave wetin dem write for moto enter moto
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by kayperry: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:
OBI was a wonder during his time
Rural communities felt him.
One thing I remember was how he cut down cost of governance and free money - he stopped the multitudes that usually follow him to Abuja collecting estacodes and was consistent with it as well as other measures taken during his time.
Even his then party chairman complained how millions didn't flow during his(Party chairman) father's funeral
God is the man for Nigeria right now.
These people will kill us finish if we let them
How I wish Kwankwaso and OBI came together.

Kwankwaso was very good and brave in Kano during his time as Governor

where are Peter obi cabinet ? all those that worked under him as a governor why have we not seen them come out in dozens to tell us of his good deeds and pledge loyalty to his movement.

why is it alway one chinedu or emeka living in lagos that will be shouting Peter obi transform Anambra ask the emeka to relocate to Anambra he will go violent cheesy

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by kayperry: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
udeh3:

Obi alone constructed over 800km of roads in Anambra state. Left a deficit of 52 roads in the state, duly and fully paid for. Meaning, he left the state government without owing any contractor

The land mass outside water in Lagos is about 999.7km. Please, how many km of roads did BAT complete with the huge revenue generated?

With the aforementioned statement, Obi almost constructed the whole of Lagos State

God bless Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by udeh3(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=kayperry post=117383555][/quote]

If you're using your senses, you would've understood that he was going round for inspection. Show me this same picture after he left office

Should I send multiple of Lagos in mud, so, you could see?

Simple question, how many Km of roads did BAT construct in Lagos State?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by kayperry: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
udeh3:

If you're using your senses, you would've understood that he was going round for inspection. Show me this same picture after he left office

Should I send multiple of Lagos in mud, so, you could see?

Simple question, how many Km of roads did BAT construct in Lagos State?

Asides being a waste of time i think it is also an insult to be comparing Anambra roads to Lagos roads. Peter obi is a scam, everything in did he Anambra ended with him.

That is Punch, go and read full details

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Iwedunloye: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Obi never had any elected position in pdp.
He was more or less a floor member until atiku came and pick him for VP.

He was also an apga member.

Same here way Tinubu was never Elected under APC b4
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by Waterbear(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Akerele44:
No come package nonsense u guys and your elders totally rejected in Anambra
After go and delete that fake picture...
So an active profile will use 1 dp for over 10 years ...
Carry your photo shop go rest ...
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by eldeens: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

Funny how you lunacy think 2023 is business as usual

We will definitely miss buhari if Tinubu or atiku enters that sit.
Pure disaster.

Do you have anything valuable in your life worth stealing?

Are you still alive?

800km these guys can lie., i dont blame them even the Obi himself is a great liar, always lying with figures while his head is totally empty. One cant rule a nation with fake figures
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by DWJOBScom(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
kayperry:

where are Peter obi cabinet ? all those that worked under him as a governor why have we not seen them come out in dozens to tell us of his good deeds and pledge loyalty to his movement.

why is it alway one chinedu or emeka living in lagos that will be shouting Peter obi transform Anambra ask the emeka to relocate to Anambra he will go violent cheesy

They didn't steal o
They djdnt even touch government money for you to see them everywhere
Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by VirileNelly2420: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
smh.

"Former governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, has said that all the roads constructed by his successors in Anambra have been washed away because they were poorly done by inefficient contractors."

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/
check my signature for free stuffs!
He spoke out of proportion! The roads at my end are still impeccable. He gave us a good road network. Obi is incorruptibly perfect for governance...

Ngige that is even talking, d roads he did hav washed off too... But den, I won't fail to honor Nkpor-Nnobi road which to some extent still good. Maybe not necessarily cos it was solidly made, but also d soil condition of d area...
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by VirileNelly2420: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Akerele44:
No come package nonsense u guys and your elders totally rejected in Anambra
Disgruntled thieves they are.
Obi disconnected d conduit pipe dey used in siphoning Anambra money and dey are pained.

May their wailing never stop!

Anyone who was displeased with Obi's term in Anambra is u're an Infidel!
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About by kaywon: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
From the video proof and the fact that those testifiers in the video, are actually talking about an administration that doesn't give shishi, you quickly realize that some of those screenshots that urchins are using to insinuate that Anambra people considered Obi's tenure a failure, came from people paid to discredit him. Nothing else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.