Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Make Money Online Publishing Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money Online Publishing Books (268 Views)

How To Make Money I’m Dollars By Publishing Books / Earn $500 To $1000 Monthly On Amazon By Publishing Books / Earn 200$ To 300$ With Your Smartphone By Publishing Books On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Welcome dear reader, I will briefly outline what AMAZON KDP is all about and how you can actually get started.

I will also drop a link to a FREE webinar about Amazon KDP where it's dealt with in great details

Happy reading

AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform owned by one of the World's richest men, Jeff Bezos.

It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon, that allows you to earn passive income in dollars.

It is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE. And you can publish books on it for free (whether yours or another people)

Yes, you don't have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as an eBook or paperback, even hardcover.

All you do is write a book, upload your book, set the price, and Amazon displays your book to its 300million + audience to buy in dollars.

Why is Amazon KDP Important:

Well you probably don't know Amazon KDP is Important until now; good for you then as you read this you get to know all about it.

In the history of humanity, this is easiest period ever to make money. You have no excuse for not making money because money making opportunities are everywhere online.

But ensure you choose one that will allow you to make money passively (even while you're sleeping).

"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep you will work till you die"- Warren Buffett

Passive income business models like AMAZON KDP will set you free for life.
AMAZON KDP is a great way to earn in dollars here in Nigeria.

How To Get Started

It's easy to learn this business model because you don't have to be techy or bookworm or even know how to write professionally to really get started.

All long as you have an Android phone, Good Internet Connection and A willing attitude to put in work you're good to go.

All you need is follow working formulas, below are some steps to help you get started:

•Create an account on Amazon
•Create a book
•Upload your book
•Set the price
•Make sales.

Note:
✅You don't have to be a writer

✅If you are a writer, you are still welcome.

But it is beyond these 4 steps above.

You can create an account on AMAZON KDP and struggle for 1-2 months to write a single book, and still make no sales.

Because it requires a process, there are necessary things to follow. And that's why it will be difficult to figure it out yourself

While there are people who followed the right road writing a book in just a day and making 100s of sales monthly and Thousands of $$$ monthly, what will differentiate you is getting started

Let's say you CREATE (Not Write) and PUBLISH a book and price it at $10 and let’s assume 100 people buy that book on Amazon in a month. That's $1,000 for you.

Remember, Amazon has over 300 million happy buyers, so having 100 to buy your book is not a big deal.

Amazing, right?

Choose wisely:

1) You decide you don't mind giving up your time and doing everything yourself. Working for about 2-5 hrs daily trying to figure it out yourself for the next 6 months and in the end coming out with little or no money.

(Nothing wrong with that, if you're not really in need of money).

Or

2) You spend 1-2hrs daily for the next 1-2 months and make at least $100-$500 monthly. (over #250,000)

If you choose option 2, Well-done for reading to this point, Below is my number to get the step by step training video on how you can set this up as promised

Whatsapp "Amazon" to 0 8 1 6 5 5 1 1 6 3 2

Mentorship

I don't know if you might be interested in a FREE one on one coaching session.

Where I will lay Amazon Kdp out bare for you, touching every aspect of Amazon Kindle Publishing and your growth

From secret strategies to Amazon Kdp to Publishing Books that turn out to be best-selling books that will keep generating money forever.

This is what you should leverage on, a book you create(Not write) today can sell forever so far the World still exists and Amazon exists.

Just put in the work to learn how to create books.

Why?

Because Alot of People have made alot from this one Business model (Testimonials attached below) and I feel it's time for me to share with others

Enough talk!
My Name is Praise Tobénna Jacob and I would love to see you on the other side. Whatsapp me 0 8 1 6 5 5 1 1 6 3 2

Re: Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2022
"Money may not be the most important thing in the world, but it affects everything"-Rich dad

It affects your lifestyle
It affects your health care
It affects your level of education
It affects everything in your day-to-day activities

Take control of your finance today by earning in dollars with this strategy.
Re: Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Best way to Earn Passive Income
Re: Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
With Just smartphone and Internet connection you're good to go. Irrespective, Android or Ios? They are all compatible. That's the new breakthrough. Early around 2015 when people started this business massively in NIGERIA it was only possible for those that have a laptop to work with and hence leaving only few people to suck from Jeff bezoz Amazon money.

But now, you can join as well with just your smartphone and milk Jeff bezoz amazon money.
Re: Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Are you always up at night thinking of what the future might mean for you financially?

You're want to make as much money as you can to change your lifestyle and achieve your dreams but you don't know how to go about it.

You've watched tons of videos, read lots of books but you can get any actionable idea to get you started on any business.

You're tired of being too Hardworking but little results to show

Amazon Kdp is your way out. Amazon Kdp makes it easy for you to make your dream earnings in dollars.

Dollar is now N740 and it seems to keep rising. If making $100 is something you are sure you can achieve in the next 30-60days. Text Amazon to 0 8 1 6 5 5 1 1 6 3 2 to get a free webinar on Amazon Kdp and How you can get started with it.
Re: Make Money Online Publishing Books by AmazonPublisher(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

For Assistance On Your Final Thesis/ Dissertation / The Best Coursework Help Online At Affordable Prices / Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.