Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) (35782 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Lepon02: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
It will end in tears, inshaa Allah.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by johntolu: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
saintkel:
and d average southerner is a bigot?......

"I will take northern bigotry over that of your tribe anytime any day. Imagine a foolish tribe foolish enough to stone Awolowo who came to campaign with a Christian Christian ticket.

Same Awo went to the north with same ticket n wasn't stoned. You lot are despicable n not fit to live among any class of humans n even dogs".
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Peterpanny: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
truthfinder319:
Show us your ugly dad. Asiwaju is the next president

no be fight na make una pray make una Lagos jagaban day alive till next year that's all.

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by ogbonti: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
frank14011991:
El-rufai, masari, Ganduje and badaru are not contesting for Senate,so they have to do everything possible for tinubu to win so they can remain relevant

when will TINUBU face Nigerians on Arise news - (just like Peter Obi has done countless times) and allow Rufai Oseni grill him with questions - especially my favorite one "Sir, how did you make your money which you carry about in bullion vans? what did you invent? what billion dollar lotto did you win? what inheritance did you get from your parents or family to make you this rich with numerous private jets? what does your company produce and how did you get money to set up your companies? what was your net worth before you became Governor of Lagos State? why are you being called the biggest landlord in Africa? How many properties do you have in Lagos - before during and after your tenure as Lagos State Governor? Will you publish your assets before - during - and after your tenure as Governor of Lagos State ? How much are you worth? Nigerians want to know, please tell Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin

immediately Fake Agbadoola Cassavarius will remove the mic clip on his Agbada and storm out in anger grin - the day Tinubu or Atiku appears on Arise TV studio (like Obi has done numerous times) to be interrogated by Rufai Oseni, That will be the end of their campaign - na me talk am grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
What is El Roofai doing with a drug baron Th1efnoobu?!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
ogbonti:

when will TINUBU face Nigerians on Arise news - (just like Peter Obi has done countless times) and allow Rufai Oseni grill him with questions - especially my favorite one "Sir, how did you make your money which you carry about in bullion vans? what did you invent? what billion dollar lotto did you win? what inheritance did you get from your parents or family to make you this rich with numerous private jets? what does your company produce and how did you get money to set up your companies? what was your net worth before you became Governor of Lagos State? what did you declare in your assets? Nigerians want to know, please tell Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin
his work as a former Lagos State governor is enough to speak for him
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by ogbonti: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
frank14011991:
his work as a former Lagos State governor is enough to speak for him

I agree with you - let him come n live TV to speak to the people and be interrogated
by the press- he is not dumb, let him speak for himself - he is running for President of Nigeria and not President of his family or friends

This is why America is in a mess today - the media conspired and put BIDEN in candidate protection where tough questions were never asked and he was kinda shielded from being quizzed on what his plans are - CNN and others made sure no one came close to bother him because they wanted the tweeting Orange man out by all means - people voted emotionally and now we have rising inflation and all craziness going on in the economy - let every candidate be interrogated by the people so we all can make informed decision. It's not too much to ask for, right? grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by saintkel(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
johntolu:

"I will take northern bigotry over that of your tribe anytime any day. Imagine a foolish tribe foolish enough to stone Awolowo who came to campaign with a Christian Christian ticket.

Same Awo went to the north with same ticket n wasn't stoned. You lot are despicable n not fit to live among any class of humans n even dogs".
I'll try n avoid u from henceforth....u r a bigot, filled with hatred of an event that happened even when ur father may be a little boy
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
garfield1:

Any hope for atiku in borno and yobe

70% for APC here in Borno and Yobe. Kanuri no joke with this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by garfield1: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

70% for APC here in Borno and Yobe. Kanuri no joke with this opportunity

What of kwankwaso
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by tianshie(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obi's comin, Tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
Obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lie in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by limeta(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Echoban:

Mention any Governer more currently competent than Ganduje. So just because he was caught stocking cash Means he is not competent? I don't think ure conversant with what is going on in Kano of recent..

As for Elrufai, aside his extremism, I don't think it would b easy for next Gov to catch up with his stride as Governor', likewise as FCT minister. Leave sentiments aside.

Competent thief
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
garfield1:

What if atiku divides kad north
Its possible and it's not but as it stands now,it's APC that owns Kaduna north....PDP is even jittery not to come third next year in Kaduna.... Infact PDP politicians in Kaduna now are fighting not to loose their votes to Labor party...PDP major fear is Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Obi is a fool

He will bring the downfall of PDP.

Obidents don't know simple political calculations. PDP votes will be shared with labour party which will give APC a swift win.

If obi stayed with pep and even served as a vice to atiku APC will loose but the basterd no gree.

Anyways I am BAT-FIED
That's it bro....APC may even be financing LP codedly to reduce PDP influence in some locations...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by garfield1: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jogs1900:

Its possible and it's not but as it stands now,it's APC that owns Kaduna north....PDP is even jittery not to come third next year in Kaduna.... Infact PDP politicians in Kaduna now are fighting not to loose their votes to Labor party...PDP major fear is Labour party.

True.but hunkuyi can get votes in Kaduna north for kwankwaso while ashiru gets for atiku.uba sani will deliver central while pdp and lp divide kad south
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
garfield1:

True.but hunkuyi can get votes in Kaduna north for kwankwaso while ashiru gets for atiku.uba sani will deliver central while pdp and lp divide kad south
I see APC winning Kaduna state...Based on what is on ground now,PDP is jittery even in their supposed strongholds and APC is not dragging PDP strongholds with them.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by phemmyflexxy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
That's our next chief of staff in sha Allah...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jogs1900:

I see APC winning Kaduna state...Based on what is on ground now,PDP is jittery even in their supposed strongholds and APC is not dragging PDP strongholds with them.

I still fear that people in northern and central Kaduna can decide to vote atiku or kwankwaso based on sentiments
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
garfield1:

I still fear that people in northern and central Kaduna can decide to vote atiku or kwankwaso based on sentiments
That's true...but don't let us underestimate El rufai....He holds the ace in Kaduna state....His political future and that of his son lies in APC.His son is on the ballot too...It's still between APC and PDP based on what is on ground as at today...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Amb1045:
ANY ATTEMPT TO VOTE APC BACK TO POWER IN 2023 IS A VOTE FOR:

1. 2nd Most Terrorized Nation in the world.

2. World Poverty Capital.

3. 22M out of school children.

4. 53.40% youth unemployment.

5. ASUU Strike.

6. Twitter ban

7. Crypto ban.

8. Silly and unintelligent boarder closure.

9. Naira at N703/$ and heading to he N1k/$.

10. Oil theft at the highest level since discover with Government agencies pointing fingas at each other.

11. Unprecedented borrowing. Highest in the history of Nigeria.

22. Fraudulent subsidy payments, breaking any previous records.

23. Billions spent on unproductive refineries yearly.

24. Unprecedented corruption.

25. Lack of transparency in governance.

26. N20 trillion Ways & Means or CBN’s reckless printing of money.

27. Lowest FDI in recent years.

28. Terrorism, mass abductions, kidnapping & UGM.

29. Terrible roads, with FERMA dead.

30. Poor power generation, with highest number of national grid collapse in recent years.

31. Lies and propaganda raised to the level of policy of state.

32. Conniving and toothless National Assembly.

33. Compromised Judiciary and harassment of Judges

34. Budget padding

35. Sick President with Parkinson disease.

These are the things you want to continue when you reward the APC with another 4 years and the result will be total collapse of our country. Venezuela and what is happening now in Lebanon would be child's play.

Do not choose to play politics of party, tribe or religion in the 2023 Presidential election. It has to be a politics of competence and commitment. Peter Obi of Labour party is the man to rescue the country at this critical time of near collapse.

Vote wisely and Vote Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria come 2023. APC did worst to Jonathan

You are MUMU. Peter Obi was part of Jonathan government. He was pdp in blood and water.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2022
garfield1:

What of kwankwaso

Only Kano and some share of Jigawa
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Only Kano and some share of Jigawa

Are you still in borno? What can atiku do to remedy the situation
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) by Denko2721987(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Don't say what you don't know mister. The most liberal electorates in Nigeria are northerners. Millions of northerners will vote for Tinubu even if he isn't one of them, but because they believe he will perform if he is elected. And I want to believe so too.

Buhari is the only person that northerners can give their block votes for. Any other politician is dispensable as far as northerners are concerned.

We voted Abiola over Tofa, We voted Obasanjo, and I believe Tinubu won't be an exception. The average northerner is not a bigot.

You say what? The north i was born in abi the one i wasnt born in and lived the significant part of my life in Kano state?? Northerners a liberals?? This must be some sort of sarcasm... I agree northerners are easier to work with if it isnt bordering around religion, ethnicity or politics but when it involves these 3 factors, then forget it, they are as bigoted as they come same way as easterners and westerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.