Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,768 members, 7,855,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University (15280 Views)

Peter Obi's Full Speech At Arewa Interactive Forum / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:22am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

It is commendable. Anybody paying respect to any person should be commendable and not rendered a show of power or superiority or whatnot as people deem it fit. smiley

But humor, and riddle me this: If the whites coming to Tinubu's home and paying respect to him speaks of Tee's boss behaviour, what does Tinubu going to an Igbo's household and semi-postrating to a woman speaks of?
he is respecting an older woman but keep in mind the man of the house ended up bowing to him in the same house . that was orjis mother and this is orji himself kissing the throne

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by VirileNelly2420: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
now see the difference between tinubu and obi is that tinubu operates like a don with ruling class mentality. what type of recognition do you get from speaking at a foreign university ? what stage are we talking about here ? more like a laughing spectacle and clown to the whites. these white leaders come and bow down at bourdillon in ikoyi. bourdillon is the stage. you come tto my stage to do the dance. i dont go to yours afterall it is an election for my country so you come to my stage to ask questions. thats how bosses operate. don agbadori . i cant cosign a nigga who go and dance on other peoples stage. thats a weakling angry
@VirileNelly2420
I don't understand. U think it's inconsequential for a Blackman to be invited by London University? Bile is flowing in ur veins not blood!

Who and who come to boudilon to bow down? Tinubu that has been running & hiding around London like a street mouse?
Well, if anyone actually do come boudilon, why do u think dey do so? for him to grant them speech? Absurb! ....Certainly to have a cut of Lagos task payers money. Wetin he know wey he wan talk? ...Tinubu can't even make a presidential speech himself. He can only recite the one written by aide/aides. He b agboro

But Obi was invited to tap from his endless fount of knowledge...
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
yeah he there for the black president obama. thats historic stuff grin

Shey I told you I will "catch" you?

Just to defend Tinubu now, you're making a black person becoming president in a white man's land into an historic stuff? grin

The opportunities and the chances Obama does not have here in Africa, that he got on the soil and platform of America.

So that means the talks about you relocating and rejecting all things white was purely bluff on your part. If them give you American presidency today, you will grab onto it with all of your might. cheesy

"The first black president of America" being historic is antithetical to all of your anti-white stance.

But you're dragging us for Obi getting a platform to speak at Oxford. Gtfoh puleez
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
he is respecting an older woman

But it doesn't speak of the woman's boss moves and control over Tinubu, right?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
yeah he there for the black president obama. thats historic stuff grin

One would think you would have been of the opinion that Obama shouldn't have contested at all. Infact, I expected you to be an advocate of all prominent black people in America returning back home, just like you. From Elon Musk to Trevor Noah and Barack Obama - you should be championing them imitating you as the one true negro and dumping America and giving it the middle finger to return home like you. undecided

You should not be celebrating any black success in the foreign according to the standards abd systems set by white people (for excellence).
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

But it doesn't speak of the woman's boss moves and control over Tinubu, right?

she has no boss moves. its yoruba tradition to respect old people
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:37am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

One would think you would have been of the opinion that Obama shouldn't have contested at all. Infact, I expected you to be an advocate of all prominent black people in America returning back home, just like you. From Elon Musk to Trevor Noah and Barack Obama - you should be championing them imitating you as the one true negros and dumping America and giving it the middle finger to return home like you. undecided

You should not be celebrating any black success in the foreign according to the standards abd systems set by white people (for excellence).
nah see the black people over there are americans. their great great great great great grandparents were born in america. me ? my parents are nigerians. big difference you see
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:37am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
she has no boss moves. its yoruba tradition to respect old people

Yawns.

Then Tinubu has no boss moves over the people that visited him too.

It was common courtesy, and this is another point I am done and dusted with.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I don't understand. U think it's inconsequential for a Blackman to be invited by London University? Bile is flowing in ur veins not blood!

Who and who come to boudilon to bow down? Tinubu that has been running & hiding around London like a street mouse?
Well, if anyone actually do come boudilon, why do u think dey do so? for him to grant them speech? Absurb! ....Certainly to have a cut of Lagos task payers money. Wetin he know wey he wan talk? ...Tinubu can't even make a presidential speech himself. He can only recite the one written by aide/aides. He b agboro

But Obi was invited to tap from his endless fount of knowledge...
very inconsequential. university over there is not rated. its africans who rate universities. over there over 90 percent of th epopulation dont go to university. they learn on the job. which is why it is a first world country. you africas all go to university and you are a third world country. and so its obvious only you africans think being invited to a university is top stuff. over there politicians are invited to labor unions not university.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Yawns.

Then Tinubu has no boss moves over the people that visited him too.

It was common courtesy, and this is another point I am done and dusted with.
oh trust me white people play a game of power and superiority and to get them to be visiting you in your house in naija is the ultimate boss move
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Shey I told you I will "catch" you?

Just to defend Tinubu now, you're making a black person becoming president in a white man's land into an historic stuff? grin

The opportunities and the chances Obama does not have here in Africa, that he got on the soil and platform of America.

So that means the talks about you relocating and rejecting all things white was purely bluff on your part. If them give you American presidency today, you will grab onto it with all of your might. cheesy

"The first black president of America" being historic is antithetical to all of your anti-white stance.

But you're dragging us for Obi getting a platform to speak at Oxford. Gtfoh puleez
the first ever black president in the history of white dominated america is historic stuff. the world paid attention

and like i said earlier these black people are americans. we are nigerians with our own country. we need to tend to our own country affairs and stop going over there and giving debates when we are contesting for presidency in nigeria. its madness
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
nah see the black people over there are americans. their great great great great great grandparents were born in america. me ? my parents are nigerians. big difference you see

Noah and Musk were categorically born on the African continent before they relocated.

There are prominent Nigerians and Blacks too from all over the world who were born, bred and buttered in Nigeria (and Africa). Wizkid, Chimamanda Ngozi-Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Osahon Enabulele (President-Elect of the World Medical Association), Fela, and many more people who are 100% Nigerians of black origin who have had international success, on the platforms created by white people.

Should these people dump all of their achievements and come back home like you?

Should Wole Soyinka return his Nobel Prize?

(More successful Nigerians, who are naturalised Americans, for you below).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_Americans
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Noah and Musk were categorically born on the African continent before they relocated.

There are prominent Nigerians and Blacks too from all over the world who were born, bred and buttered in Nigeria (and Africa). Wizkid, Chimamanda Ngozi-Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Osahon Enabulele (President-Elect of the World Medical Association), Fela, and many more people who are 100% Nigerians of black origin who have had international success, on the platforms created by white people.

Should these people dump all of their achievements and come back home like you?

Should Wole Soyinka return his Nobel Prize?

(More successful Nigerians, who are naturalised Americans, for you below).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_Americans

i dont care about shytt like that. only slaves do. what is a Nobel peace price ? they give that shytt to every tom dick and harry. or a nobel prize. all these are inconsequuential ego boosting nonsense of no value
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
the first ever black president in the history of white dominated america is historic stuff. the world paid attention

The same way Peter Obi is the first politician and presidential candidate from Nigeria to deliver a lecture at Cambridge and Harvard University, and University of Oxford put together. It is legend stuff, and the world is paying attention, too. smiley

We're about rounding off on this point now.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

The same way Peter Obi is the first politician and presidential candidate from Nigeria to deliver a lecture at Cambridge and Harvard University, and University of Oxford put together. It is legend stuff, and the world is paying attention, too. smiley

We're about rounding off on this point now.

what is a nigerian presidential hopeful man doing delivering a lecture in another countries university ? do white guys boast about giving lectures in nsukka university ? low self esteem is your problem. you must be igbo. you guys worship the white man lol
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
i dont care about shytt like that. only slaves do. what is a Nobel peace price ? they give that shytt to every tom dick and harry. or a nobel prize. all these are inconsequuential ego boosting nonsense of no value

Lmaooo. We're getting there. Because that is the only thing I mentioned?

Should Ms. Adichie throw all her awards back at those people's faces?

Should Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala resign from her post today?

Should Dr. Enabulele refuse to be sworn in?

All of Fela's posthumous awards and his inductions, should the Kuti's family return everything back?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
what is a nigerian presidential hopeful man doing delivering a lecture in another countries university ? do white guys boast about giving lectures in nsukka university ? low self esteem is your problem. you must be igbo. you guys worship the white man lol

I will go low and dirty and beastly wild with you if you don't enjoy this civil discourse we're having.

Okay now.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:58am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Lmaooo. We're getting there. Because that is the only thing I mentioned?

Should Ms. Adichie throw all her awards back at those people's faces?

Should Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala resign from her post today?

Should Dr. Enabulele refuse to be sworn in?

All of Fela's posthumous awards and his inductions, should the Kuti's family return everything back?
all these things you are mentioning are inconsequential to me. they mean nothing. these people come and go but the world keeps ticking. just man created awards and positions that mean nothing. but a man of dignity and pride would always leave a strong legacy. all these europpean honors and awards are rubbish. they mean nothing.. its to stroke the ego of the conquered slaves of colonialism . ahhh white massa has aproved me and given me an award and recognise me cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

I will go low and dirty and beastly wild with you if you don't enjoy this civil discourse we're having.

Okay now.
hehe am just saying you seem to put whitey on a pedestal lmaoooo
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by VirileNelly2420: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
very inconsequential. university over there is not rated. its africans who rate universities. over there over 90 percent of th epopulation dont go to university. they learn on the job. which is why it is a first world country. you africas all go to university and you are a third world country. and so its obvious only you africans think being invited to a university is top stuff. over there politicians are invited to labor unions not university.
So, if "education" as u said doesn't matter over there as u said, wot really matters?

Also, since education only matters to a Blackman, and Tinubu is a Blackman, do u think Tinubu could b given d platform to speak in d least London University?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:03am On Oct 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

So, if "education" as u said doesn't matter over there as u said, wot really matters?

Also, since education only matters to a Blackman, and Tinubu is a Blackman, do u think Tinubu could b given d platform to speak in d least London University?
work experience and technical training. and i repeat with tinubu he does not go to other peoples countries to do the slave dance he uses his own abode as the stage and have others come dance for him
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 2:04am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
all these things yo are mentioning are inconsequential to me. they mean nothing. these eoplecome and go but the world keeps ticking. ust man created awards and ositions that mean nothing. but a man of dignity and ride would always leave a strong legacy. all these euroean honors and awards are rubbish. they mean nothing.. its to stroke the ego of the conquered slaves of colonialism . ahhh white massa has aproved me and given me an award and recognise me cheesy

So in a nutshell, if I am getting your point: every Nigerian in any position of worth and honour (in the world today), created by white people should dump them and come back to Nigeria?

Being the president-elect of the World Medical Association and the Director-General of the World Trade Organisation aren't awards; they are key posts, and these two are examples that readily comes to mind.

So answer, since the man (Esahon) and the woman (Ngozi) are unlike Barack Obama, should they resign from their posts and relocate to Nigeria just like you did?

Oh, I also remember a full-bred Nigerian has headed the ICJ before, but don't let me bring that up.

So please, keep your response precise. I am sleepy already.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:08am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

So in a nutshell, if I am getting your point: every Nigerian in any position of worth and honour, created by white people should dump them and come back to Nigeria?

Being the president-elect of the World Medical Association and the Director-General of the World Trade Organisation aren't awards; they are key posts, and these two are examples that readily comes to mind.

So answer, since the man (Esahon) and the woman (Ngozi) are unlike Barack Obama, should they resign from their posts and relocate to Nigeria just like you did?

Oh, I also remember a full-bred Nigerian has head the ICJ before, but don't let me bring that up.

So please, keep your response precise. I am sleepy already.
thats not what i am saying. all am saying is that its just a job just like any other jobs. nothing special. whats his name ? the guy from ghana who was un president for many years ? where is he now ? long dead and buried and no one cares or talks about him anymore. kofi anan. its all inconsequential nothing . its you humans who attach importance to irrelevant things
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 2:09am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
hehe am just saying you seem to put whitey on a pedestal lmaoooo

And it'll be such a shame for you if you so happen to rate Hollywood movies and are thrilled by them and you don't wear adire or always indulging in things that are indigenous.

But no one can tell that for sure now, can they?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:11am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

And it'll be such a shame for you if you so happen to rate Hollywood movies and are thrilled by them and you don't wear adire or always indulging in things that are indigenous.

But no one can tell that for sure now, can they?
i dont watch hollywood movies. in fact i dont own a TV lol. listen you are speaking to not your average human here grin

havent owned a TV IN OVER A DECADE. i dont watch tv
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by VirileNelly2420: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
work experience and technical training. and i repeat with tinubu he does not go to other peoples countries to do the slave dance he uses his own abode as the stage and have others come dance for him
Report has it that Tinubu just came back from UK after a long time of hiding around like a street mouse.

Could it be he was actually lording over them there?
But, how could he be lording in hiding since was unnoticed. Even his closest aides denied knowing his true whereabouts...?

My friend stop deceiving urself and embrace truth e no go kill u.
Tinubu is street Urchin where Peter Obi is.

Tinubu only Lord Boudilon. A local champion.
Outside d shores of dis country, he's a riff-raff.

Whites don't value universities, but we see there presidents/presidential aspirants going to their universities to grant speech...

A poor man who has no money to marry says all women are witches...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 2:23am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
thats not what i am saying. all am saying is that its just a job just like any other jobs. nothing special. whats his name ? the guy from ghana who was un president for many years ? where is he now ? long dead and buried and no one cares or talks about him anymore. kofi anan. its all inconsequential nothing . its you humans who attach importance to irrelevant things

No. IT IS NOT A JOB LIKE ANY OTHER JOB.

Why was the black presidency of Obama worth celebrating to you if it was just a seat like any other seats? Why the fùck did you attach importance to that?

Wo, Oga, admit it.

You celebrate Black milestones and achievements and distinctions on whites' platforms just like everybody else, but because of your dislike for Obi you decided to engage in this how-twister-than-a-pretzel-can-I-get exercise.

All because of one man.

You're a thoroughbred tribalist, sir.

And your mud-throwing and fault-finding attitude will do nothing to dull Obi's shine.

And as the white asslicker that I am, I am boldly saying it again: PETER OBI IS THE FIRST POLITICIAN AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM NIGERIA TO DELIVER A LECTURE AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD.

And these three are amongst the top five universities in the world.

Like or not, Obi will continue to be a trailblazer for others to follow, and you can choose to join the Obidient winning team or not and stand in the way of a moving train.

We don't really care.

Have a good night/morning wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Report has it that Tinubu just came back from UK after a long time of hiding around like a street mouse.

Could it be he was actually lording over them there?
But, how could he be lording in hiding since was unnoticed. Even his closest aides denied knowing his true whereabouts...?

My friend stop deceiving urself and embrace truth e no go kill u.
Tinubu is street Urchin where Peter Obi is.

Tinubu only Lord Boudilon. A local champion.
Outside d shores of dis country, he's a riff-raff.

Whites don't value universities, but we see there presidents/presidential aspirants going to their universities to grant speech...

A poor man who has no money to marry says all women are witches...
listen peter obi will be lucky to get 1 million votes. he is just an online champion . in real life tinubu is the man to beat. tinubu is suported by all igbo women by all northerners and by all south westerners and some south southerners. peter obi is only suported by ipob urchins cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

No. IT IS NOT A JOB LIKE ANY OTHER JOB.

Why was the black presidency of Obama worth celebrating to you if it was just a seat like any other seats?

Wo, Oga, admit it.

You celebrate Black milestones and achievements and distinctions on whites' platforms just like everybody else, but because of your dislike for Obi you decided to engage in this how-twister-than-a-pretzel-can-I-get exercise.

All because of one man.

You're a thoroughbred tribalist, sir.

And your mud-throwing and fault-finding attitude will do nothing to dull Obi's shine.

And as the white asslicker that I am, I am boldly saying it again: PETER OBI IS THE FIRST POLITICIAN AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM NIGERIA TO DELIVER A LECTURE AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD.

And these three are amongst the top five universities in the world.

Like or not, Obi will continue to be a trailblazer for others to follow, and you can choose to join the Obidient winning team or not and stand in the way of a moving train.

We don't really care.

Have a good night/morning wherever you are.
obamas case is unique in history because its a case of a race of people dominated and oppressed for 500 years and then one of them becomes president for the first time in history . its huge. however cases like obi going to oxford to give lectures or nobel prices etc are not human milestones. they are inconsequential ego stroking nonsense
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by Allisgud: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

That is why he failed because he crams a lot.

ur candidate don't even have the memory capacity to gulp such terabyte amount of data,that's why they are always running away from tv
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Okay now.
i want to apologize for that my statement. i went below the belt and it is a false statement to say because the truth of the matter is that this is a southerner problem. meaning igbos and yorubas most especially. they worship white people. they think whites are superior which i can see why they would think that way because whites are running a first world country while we are running a third world jungle so i can see why you would think the white man is superior however you dont have to personally buy into that idea if you are a self respecting person with pride which i find many igbos and yorubas dont have that kind of self respect and pride. its only the hausa man who does not worship white people. you will not see many hausas travelling to white countries or thinking an hausa man giving an ordinary lecture in oxford university is an achievement
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
i want to apologize for that my statement. i went below the belt and it is a false statement to say because the truth of the matter is that this is a southerner problem. meaning igbos and yorubas most especially. they worship white people. they think whites are superior which i can see why they would think that way because whites are running a first world country while we are running a third world jungle so i can see why you would think the white man is superior however you dont have to personally buy into that idea if you are a self respecting person with pride which i find many igbos and yorubas dont have that kind of self respect and pride. its only the hausa man who does not worship white people. you will not see many hausas travelling to white countries or thinking an hausa man giving an ordinary lecture in oxford university is an achievement

You're literally ascribing explanations that are way off mark to all I was saying.

I am yet a graduate, and there are people who are doing better than I am in their various fields, and even in mine as well.

Acknowledging someone's excellence and growth literally has nothing to do with cóck-worshipping, because there was no where in my comment where I shitted on black people and called us names. You may not called Africans monkeys like the wh*tes, but you assumed I was Igbo and slurred Igbos by calling them IPOB urchins. There's no point being against racism only for you to be tribalistic to people who hold a different opinion from yours.

I am very much the "Africanist" myself and I love Thomas Sankara.

I wish Blacks would not partake in all of white people's standards of excellence, beauty, etc., but there are some valid reasons for why they are at the top, up there.

I want a globalisation where Africans are key players of its trends, not that globalisation or all of "Western" trends be completely shunned. So long as Africans are getting into the foreign sectors and breaking new grounds, opening up more opportunities for fellow Africans, and brushing up our images and doing things that do not negatively impact us, then I am okay with the best and autonomous Africans doing things on the " whites' " platforms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! / Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.