Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,946 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University (15263 Views)

Peter Obi's Full Speech At Arewa Interactive Forum / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by VirileNelly2420: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Imagine somebody saying all this without looking at a script and some fools are judging by mere exam scores that can be bought by students
Honestly, speaking offhand.
Some persons would feel Jitters wen given such podium to speak. D man is a blessing to Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not d Nigeria usual politician

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

When he speaks from there, it reaches a wide view. Don't u think so?

Atleast u and I have fot to know of his speech even when he delivered it from far away London...

Dats wot "stage" is made for. Where u can stand and talk and u will not just be heard, u will b given maximum audience.
but bro do you see any europeans contesting for presidency in their respective countries coming to university of nsukka or university of ibadan to give lectures about their presidency race ? i mean are we children that have to go and report to our colonials ? i cant cosign this type of behavior from any black man. this nigga the rate he is going can make the white man colonize us again grin grin grin grin
i cant cosign this shytt bruh. i aint riding with this shytttt. i aint down with this shytttt. the white man may be peter obis god but he is not my god and i do not appreciate any Nigerian presidential hopefuls going over there to do the slave dance angry angry sad sad
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by AlphaTaikun: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
sukkot:
hmmm hmmm hmmm very well said brother and you made some very poignant and salient points. lol @ junketing about. as you rightly said the uk appears to be plummeting down and is facing many issues yet this our peter ob is still being subservient to a dying dog which shows you that he does not really believe in the nigerian project. the same can be said for atiku too who has decided to relocate permanently to dubai and to a slight extent to tinubu who appears to be in and out of the uk all the time but at least with tinubu he is not their kissing anyones behind. all the western dignitaries come to see him and pay their respects in bourdillon in his abode in ikoyii and so he at least has some kind of self respect. how are you campaigning for an election to be nigerias president out of nigeria ? like what sense does that make ? its just madness and like you rightly pointed out it is illegal for western politicians to raise caimpaign funds and donations from foreigners because that compromises the countries integrity and security as you will have allegiance to outside sources as president if you win. going all over the world and begging all over the world for campaign funds does not speak well of a presidential aspirant. it shows he is not ready for the task. i also love the point you made about foreign observers monitoring our electons. man that thing annoys the hell out of me like we are children that need to be monitored. and people just allow this nonsense to carry on. like the black race are children and whitey is our daddy that needs to monitor us lmaooo. what can i tell you bro ? low self esteem . i mean i don't mind the idea of being monitored seeing as many nigerians are corrupted but at least go to kenya or Zimbabwe or rwanda etc to get the people to monitor our elections. fellow africans. and the bolded point is very well received and very poignant. thank you for the input alphataikun. much much much appreciated
Nicely put Sukkot.

I agree with using a minimal number of African observers as you've said, but not Western observers or their embassy staff who issue statements criticizing
Nigeria (or the use of subtle threats) which violate the rule of non-interferance by diplomatic staff in another country's internal affairs.

Anyway, a Yoruba saying emphasizes that: "If there is no crack in the wall, the lizard cannot enter through the crack."

Professional Black men and women in let's say the legal profession in
America are still being subtly discriminated against by some of the majority White lawyers or attorneys, and they don't get to rise up faster in law firms, or they get penalised more for minor infractions among other issues. If Nigeria and other African countries get their acts together, it would rub off on Black America in terms of perceptions by white folks. I mean
Japan, etc, is a great country, so all folks of Japanese descent, including
Japanese-Americans also get respected.

I really enjoyed this insightful convo with you.

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
sukkot:
lol but bro do you see any europeans contesting for presidency in their respective countries coming to university of nsukka or university of ibadan to give lectures about their presidency race ? i mean are we children that have to go and report to our colonials ? i cant cosign this type of behavior from any black man. this nigga the rate he is going can make the white man colonize us again grin grin grin grin
i cant cosign this shytt bruh. i aint riding with this shytttt. i aint down with this shytttt. the white man may be peter obis god but he is not my god and i do not appreciate any Nigerian presidential hopefuls going over there to do the slave dance angry angry sad sad
@ alp.hata.ikun

- I am not a bro.

- LMAO. So you do not travel outside of the country? Lemme know. Have you ever lived abroad or do you live abroad? Or you hope to go there soon? What are the numbers of foreigners that come to Nigeria here as compared to the numbers of Nigerians that go abroad?

- How many white people do you see coming to UI or OAU or EKSU to study? undecided Abi do you advise against schooling overseas too?

- Did my points of him going to address the Nigerian Diasporan or the repainting of the country's image fly over your head?

- This is not an issue of grovelling or asslicking. Nigeria is one of the lowest countries on the totem pole of international relations. We do not have that balls here to be claiming we're gods or don somewhere in anything, but if you feel that's what Obi is doing (asslicking), that's on you.

- Do we reject foreign AIDS too? So why exactly should Peter Obi not go there TO SPEAK? Indirectly, the speeches may be aiding his campaign and political brand back here in Nigeria, but before now Obi has been attending a lot of programs, symposiums and so many more of the likes. And he's been honoring them to go speak at them and to share his insights and knowledge of economics. This time, he only choose to add his presidential ambition to the mix.

- I seriously don't want to believe you're yapping shit about colonization in this. I don't want to believe so.

It's crazy what seemingly "intellectual" peeps become all in a wild ass attempt at deplatforming Obi. Better you don't defend nobody at all than trying to market or sell y'all candidates (which you only do 5% of the time sef).

It's so sad and pitiful. I'll bet you appreciate Tinubu running to France and London every three market days to get treated in their best hospitals while neglecting the ones in his so-called mega city here.

And I am sure you also appreciate Atiku as a citizen of Dubai, contributing to their growth in every way.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by VirileNelly2420: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
sukkot:
but bro do you see any europeans contesting for presidency in their respective countries coming to university of nsukka or university of ibadan to give lectures about their presidency race ? i mean are we children that have to go and report to our colonials ? i cant cosign this type of behavior from any black man. this nigga the rate he is going can make the white man colonize us again grin grin grin grin
...like u missed my point even when I used emphasis on it....

"Stage"

No matter how u wanna c it, the whites are d trail blazers(atleast for now).... We learn from dem.

Obi's speech went global cos of where he made it... If he had made d speech in LASU, possibly it might not have made headline...

Plz acknowledge good thing wen u see it. It's not easy for u to b invited by foreign institution to come and give speech.

U know wot, just imagine Tinubu being invited by London University to come and give talk... grin grin, honestly d thought alone is ridiculous!
Wetin he wan talk sef? ...well maybe am getting him wrong, but den, let him prove me wrong by starting to granting local interviews here in Nigeria. He's been evading dem for a while....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

...like u missed my point even when I used emphasis on it....

"Stage"

No matter how u wanna c it, the whites are d trail blazers(atleast for now).... We learn from dem.

Obi's speech went global cos of where he made it... If he had made d speech in LASU, possibly it might not have made headline...

Plz acknowledge good thing wen u see it. It's not easy for u to b invited by foreign institution to come and give speech.

U know wot, just imagine Tinubu being invited by London University to come and give talk... grin grin, honestly d thought alone is ridiculous!
Wetin he wan talk sef? ...well maybe am getting him wrong, but den, let him prove me wrong by starting to granting local interviews here in Nigeria. He's been evading dem for a while....
now see the difference between tinubu and obi is that tinubu operates like a don with ruling class mentality. what type of recognition do you get from speaking at a foreign university ? what stage are we talking about here ? more like a laughing spectacle and clown to the whites. these white leaders come and bow down at bourdillon in ikoyi. bourdillon is the stage. you come tto my stage to do the dance. i dont go to yours afterall it is an election for my country so you come to my stage to ask questions. thats how bosses operate. don agbadori . i cant cosign a nigga who go and dance on other peoples stage. thats a weakling angry
@VirileNelly2420
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
U know wot, just imagine Tinubu being invited by London University to come and give talk... grin grin

I can bet this with all the money in my bank account: Sukkot and his likes would celebrate if it was Tinubu/Atiku that went to a foreign institution to speak and would make jest and take swipes at Obi and Obidients. They would literally use it as a bragging point and be saying that their candidate is global and internationally accepted.

And he never know anything.

grin So long as we're on this Internet and I am here, I will hold him to these his words here and pester and press him with if I so much as see him congratulating or hailing Tinubu/Atiku if they ever get any form of foreign endorsement.

I won't forget his moniker. We'll be here.

And not just even about presidential candidates alone. Anywhere on NL wherever I see you acknowledging any thing closely or remotely positive or beneficial or anything coming from the Western world (towards us)... shey you hate neo-colonialism and asslicking white people that much abi?

Ok.

White people don't matter (at all in our affairs)? May God help us all to keep and stick to these rules.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
begoniaa:

I can bet this with all the money in my bank account: Sukkot and his likes would celebrate if it was Tinubu/Atiku that went to a foreign institution to speak and would make jest and take swipes at Obi and Obidients. They would literally use it as a bragging point and be saying that their candidate is global and internationally accepted.

And he never know anything.

grin So long as we're on this Internet and I am here, I will hold him to these his words here and pester and press him with if I so much as see him congratulating or hailing Tinubu/Atiku if they ever get any form of foreign endorsement.

I won't forget his moniker. We'll be here.

And not just even about presidential candidates alone. Anywhere on NL wherever I see you acknowledging any thing closely or remotely positive or beneficial or anything coming from the Western world (towards us)... shey you hate neo-colonialism and asslicking white people that much abi?

Ok.

White people don't matter (at all in our affairs)? May God help us all to keep and stick to these rules.
brother i am known around these parts to be a nigga with a ruling class mentality. i believe the black man is the superior force. heck i left the uk where i was born to live in nigeria because i believe i can only be respected by living in my own country and not as a displaced refugee in the west. thats how much i take this thing serious. you wont catch me praising this type of behavior however you would catch me laughing my ass off and praising tinubu when the ambassadors of western countries come to pay homage to him at bouurdillon ikoyi. thats how its supposed to be brah grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
sukkot:
now see the difference between tinubu and obi is that tinubu operates like a don with ruling class mentality. what type of recognition do you get from speaking at a foreign university ? what stage are we talking about here ? more like a laughing spectacle and clown to the whites. these white leaders come and bow down at bourdillon in ikoyi. bourdillon is the stage. you come tto my stage to do the dance. i dont go to yours afterall it is an election for my country so you come to my stage to ask questions. thats how bosses operate. don agbadori . i cant cosign a nigga who go and dance on other peoples stage. thats a weakling angry
@VirileNelly2420

Show me how many white people has come to Bourdillon. Where are the pictorial evidences like we see in Obi's case?

Why does Tinubu not have the best doctors coming here to Nigeria too to treat him for all of his powers and so-called reach of influence?

And it's hilarious.

You will not let a so-called "small fry" fly its flight in peace. Everyday you're always comparing Lagos to Anambra, but you do not want us to compare speaking on international stages!!!

Taaaar! We will play by the rules y'all have set. If y'all knew Tinubu does not play by any standard and is incomparable, why tf y'all bring small Anambra up for, to be comparing and dragging with Lagos every blessed day? Why? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
sukkot:
brother i am known around these parts to be a nigga with a ruling class mentality. i believe the black man is the superior force. heck i left the uk where i was born to live in nigeria because i believe i can only be respected by living in my own country and not as a displaced refugee in the west. thats how much i take this thing serious. you wont catch me praising this type of behavior however you would catch me laughing my ass off and praising tinubu when the ambassadors of western countries come to pay homage to him at bouurdillon ikoyi. thats how its supposed to be brah grin grin grin grin

Lady, you're not making a damn sense, but I'll leave you to that in a bit.

smiley Let's rest this one here, ma'am.

Time will tell whether I'll catch you or not.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Show me how many white people has come to Bourdillon. Where are the pictorial evidences like we see in Obi's case?

Why does Tinubu not have the best doctors coming here to Nigeria too to treat him for all of his powers and so-called reach of influence?

And it's hilarious.

You will not let a so-called "small fry" fly its flight in peace. Everyday you're always comparing Lagos to Anambra, but you do not want us to compare speaking on international stages!!!

Taaaar! We will play by the rules y'all have set. If y'all knew Tinubu does not play by any standard and is incomparable, why tf y'all bring small Anambra up for, to be comparing and dragging with Lagos every blessed day? Why? grin
nigga are you serious about the bolded ? just go on your google and type AMBASSADOR COMES TO VISIT TINUBU AT BOURDILLON. you will get thousands of pictures cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Lady, you're not making a damn sense, but I'll leave you to that in a bit.

smiley Let's rest this one here, ma'am.

Time will tell whether I'll catch you or not
oh you fo damn sure aint gone catch me praising a white man or a negro kissing up to a white man. no sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

- I am not a bro.

- LMAO. So you do not travel outside of the country? Lemme know. Have you ever lived abroad or do you live abroad? Or you hope to go there soon? What are the numbers of foreigners that come to Nigeria here as compared to the numbers of Nigerians that go abroad?

- How many white people do you see coming to UI or OAU or EKSU to study? undecided Abi do you advise against schooling overseas too?

- Did my points of him going to address the Nigerian Diasporan or the repainting of the country's image fly over your head?

- This is not an issue of grovelling or asslicking. Nigeria is one of the lowest countries on the totem pole of international relations. We do not have that balls here to be claiming we're gods or don somewhere in anything, but if you feel that's what Obi is doing (asslicking), that's on you.

- Do we reject foreign AIDS too? So why exactly should Peter Obi not go there TO SPEAK? Indirectly, the speeches may be aiding his campaign and political brand back here in Nigeria, but before now Obi has been attending a lot of programs, symposiums and so many more of the likes. And he's been honoring them to go speak at them and to share his insights and knowledge of economics. This time, he only choose to add his presidential ambition to the mix.

- I seriously don't want to believe you're yapping shit about colonization in this. I don't want to believe so.

It's crazy what seemingly "intellectual" peeps become all in a wild ass attempt at deplatforming Obi. Better you don't defend nobody at all than trying to market or sell y'all candidates (which you only do 5% of the time sef).

It's so sad and pitiful. I'll bet you appreciate Tinubu running to France and London every three market days to get treated in their best hospitals while neglecting the ones in his so-called mega city here.

And I am sure you also appreciate Atiku as a citizen of Dubai, contributing to their growth in every way.
i am an english born nigga ( uk passport ) who lives in nigeria. thats how pro black i am. i dont exist in white worlds. i have in the past and it is not good for the mental health of a black man to exist in a white world

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Nicely put Sukkot.

I agree with using a minimal number of African observers as you've said, but not Western observers or their embassy staff who issue statements criticizing
Nigeria (or the use of subtle threats) which violate the rule of non-interferance by diplomatic staff in another country's internal affairs.

Anyway, a Yoruba saying emphasizes that: "If there is no crack in the wall, the lizard cannot enter through the crack."

Professional Black men and women in let's say the legal profession in
America are still being subtly discriminated against by some of the majority White lawyers or attorneys, and they don't get to rise up faster in law firms, or they get penalised more for minor infractions among other issues. If Nigeria and other African countries get their acts together, it would rub off on Black America in terms of perceptions by white folks. I mean
Japan, etc, is a great country, so all folks of Japanese descent, including
Japanese-Americans also get respected.

I really enjoyed this insightful convo with you.

Cheers!
i totally agree bro. if We the most populous black nation on the plAnet get it together the black world would be respected globally but we are a laughing stock as a race because nigeria has refused to get it together but that time would come real soon. divine intervention. then the black man would take his place as the spiritual leaDer and light of the world again. that time would come soon brother alphataikun. in Fact its at the door, the golden age. the golden age we read about. when timbucktu and ancient kemet were the beacon of light where the whole world came to get educated the great oyo empire etc etc. the golden age of the black man will soon be upon us again. and all these caucasian ass licking sellouts would be put to the sword grin grin yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ASHE
likewise i enjoy the insightful convo. salute. if my computer wasnt such a pain in the ass i could have these convos all day but its naija and dust is everywhere and dust gets between my keyboards and its hard to type because of that. the keys stop responding because dust particles are trapped under the keys. its a nightmare to type. wish i can find solution to this problem lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
i am an english born nigga ( uk passport ) who lives in nigeria. thats how pro black i am. i dont exist in white worlds. i have in the past and it is not good for the mental health of a black man to exist in a white world

I said I have heard now, this woman. You don't kiss up to white people's ass. Ok.

You can address the other parts of the comment at your leisure time.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 12:28am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
nigga are you serious about the bolded ? just go on your google and type AMBASSADOR COMES TO VISIT TINUBU AT BOURDILLON. you will get thousands of pictures cheesy

Ohhh... okay... okay. I see. You said it, but I am the one that have to go confirm it for myself? grin

We're arguing on a PO's thread, with transcripts abd pictures of everything present. How many minutes will it take you to go Google that and come back up what you're saying here, girl?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:28am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

I said I have heard now, this woman. You don't kiss up to white people's ass. Ok.

You can address the other parts of the comment at your leisure time.
lol grin
oh and i aint a woman

yeah we shall continue this and i would address everything
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
lol grin
oh and i aint a woman

I do not fuking care for as long as you keep misgendering me, doll. smiley

You kept calling me a bro after I pointed out that I am not, so take however I choose to address you, too, in good stride, milady.
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Ohhh... okay... okay. I see. You said it, but I am the one that have to go confirm it for myself? grin

We're arguing on a PO's thread, with transcripts abd pictures of everything present. How many minutes will it take you to go Google that and come back up what you're saying here, girl?
click on link and pick one cheesy

https://www.google.com/search?q=ambassador+comes+to+bourdillon+to+visit+tinubu&rlz=1C1CHNY_enNG987NG987&sxsrf=ALiCzsY6r-XrBz4EL07iWzraV7KyCl9CfA:1665271864778&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQktGP5dH6AhWJSvEDHYhMCLQQ_AUoAnoECAIQBA&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Sighsssss. Post pictures.

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

I do not fuking care for as long as you keep misgendering me, doll. smiley

You kept calling me a bro after I pointed out that I am not, so take however I choose to address you, too, in good stride, milady.
lol alright afterall the spirit is genderless. these body suits dont define us . so its whatever
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

this how a don supposed to act. the boss of all bosses. the whites come and pay respect in your home. these are European politicians ambassadors and ministers in ikoyi. not peter obi in oxford crossing his leg on stage llike a woman grin

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:

Finally. undecided Was that so hard now?

I could have played the mischievous card your fellow agbadolas always play by calling this a photoshop or unverifiable, but I wouldn't do that. grin I asked for the proof.

And I have gone to verify for myself.

I found that to be true, yup. There are tons of pictures of white delegates meeting with Tinubu. In addition to other things I found too was Tibubu visiting the States and meeting white dignitaries as well.

I saw he once went to a convention in the US when Obama was still president, some years after his governorship tenure. I found two other pictures to that effect.

And curiously also, I saw pictures of Tinubu visiting other Nigerian dignitaries, lmao. From the Ooni to the Olu to the Emir to Jonathan, Wike (rumored), and Obasanjo... ohh, don't let me go into the rumored visits and endorsements from APC's camp that have been bursted.

Anyway, a picture began to form for me.

Political and ceremonial visitations are natural and a given because BAT has visited others too as much as they've visited him, sooo, they are not big deals. grin grin When Tee visits them, were those people dons over Tee in that moment?

And on the side, I also made sure to confirm if Obi has met with any white officials here, in his hometown or otherwise, and yes, he has too.

White ambassadors that live in Nigeria visits political leaders from time to time. Like crazy sef, lmaooo. So you trying to spin this into Tinubu having a sway or string over them would be you saying every other persons they visited have the same pull/control over them, lol.

Let's not rule out his health being a factor they consider before coming to him sha o. (Ehen).

The ability to travel far and wide and be active, brokering political partnerships and going out to meet potential powerful allies is actually a leadership virtue. Even Queen Elizabeth herself gan went to visit some emissaries, and she no die (as at then).

So this is all just you trying to bend the rules for Tinubu again and making them fit into the mold of his actions.

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:00am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
this how a don supposed to act. the boss of all bosses. the whites come and pay respect in your home. these are European politicians ambassadors and ministers in ikoyi. not peter obi in oxford crossing his leg on stage llike a woman grin

Oh.

Oh. I see.

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:04am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh.

Oh. I see.
he paying respects to a black woman. thats commendable behavior. you object to it ?

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Finally. undecided Was that so hard now?

I could have played the mischievous card your fellow agbadolas always play by calling this a photoshop or unverifiable, but I wouldn't do that. grin

I have gone to verify for myself.

I found that to be true, yup. There are tons of pictures of white delegates meeting with Tinubu. In addition to other things I found too was Tibubu visiting the States and meeting white dignitaries as well.

I saw he once went to a convention in the US too when Obama was still president, some years after his governorship tenure. I found two other pictures to that effect.

And curiously too, I saw pictures of Tinubu visiting other Nigerian dignitaries, lmao. From the Ooni to the Olu to the Emir to Jonathan, Wike (rumored), and Obasanjo... ohh, don't let me go into the rumored visits and endorsements from APC's camp that have been bursted

Anyway, a picture began to form for me.

Political and ceremonial visitations are natural and a given because BAT has visited others too as much as they've visited him, sooo, they are not big deals. grin grin When Tee visits them, were those people dons over Tee in that moment?

And on the side, I also made sure to confirm if Obi has met with any white here, in his hometown or otherwise, and yes, he has too.

White ambassadors that live in Nigeria visits political leaders from time to time. Like crazy sef, lmaooo. So you trying to spin this into Tinubu having a sway or string over them would be you saying every other persons they visited have the same pull/control over them, lol.

Let's not rule out his health being a factor they consider before coming to him.

The ability to travel far and wide and be active, brokering political partnerships and going out to meet potential powerful allies is actually a leadership virtue. Even Queen Elizabeth herself gan went to visit some emissaries o, and she no die.

So this is all just you trying to bend the rules for Tinubu again and making them fit into the mold of his actions.
all black people. whats wrong with tinubu visiting other black people ? he not licking colonial masters ass like peter obi cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:14am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
he paying respects to a black woman. thats commendable behavior. you object to it ?

It is commendable. Anybody paying respect to any person should be commendable and not rendered a show of power or superiority or whatnot as people deem it fit. smiley

But humor, and riddle me this: If the whites coming to Tinubu's home and paying respect to him speaks of Tee's boss behaviour, what does Tinubu going to an Igbo's household and semi-postrating to a woman speaks of?
Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by begoniaa: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
all black people. whats wrong with tinubu visiting other black people ? he not licking colonial masters ass like peter obi cheesy cheesy

Your propagandish self is gradually slipping out. But then I tend to have that effect with people, so nothing in that.

You have seen the pictures of Tinubu I posted with white people in the US up there and so I will not go back forth with you no more on this point.

Re: Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University by sukkot: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Your propagandish self is gradually slipping out. But then I tend to have that effect with people, so nothing in that.

You have seen the pictures of Tinubu I posted with white people in the US up there and so I will not go back forth with you no more on this point.
yeah he there for the black president obama. thats historic stuff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Diezani’s Landed Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.