Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading (430 Views)

Help, This Is What My Whatsapp Business Displays Each Time I Try To Register / Help In Downloading Udemy Courses / Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Edipet(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2022
After spending my night/money couple with poor network of about 157/sec. downloading this video by jonas schmedtmann from downloadly dot net, the video has refused to play, look at what it is showing. Please who has used the site before to download videos and how can I solve the problem?

Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Oloniyan(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Same here
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by dangujba: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
The video is in Rar file you have to extract it using Winrar
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Edipet(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2022
dangujba:
The video is in Rar file you have to extract it using Winrar
how do I go about it please
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Qinglong(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Edipet:
how do I go about it please
Download WinRAR and follow this:

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/unzip-file-using-winrar-53603.html

Should be simple and straightforward enough.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Edipet(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Qinglong:

Download WinRAR and follow this:

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/unzip-file-using-winrar-53603.html

Should be simple and straightforward enough.
okay thanks,. Please is elite book a good system for programming....
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by valzey(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2022
I'm seeing part5 in the name which means it may be a multi part archive. If that's true, you have to download all the parts before you can extract it.
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Edipet(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
valzey:
I'm seeing part5 in the name which means it may be a multi part archive. If that's true, you have to download all the parts before you can extract it.
yes,..I downloaded the part 5 first last night..... please is hp elitebook a good system for programming
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by Sleekcode: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2022
It's not a video u download but rar file

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by thug: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Edipet:
yes,..I downloaded the part 5 first last night..... please is hp elitebook a good system for programming

Which of the EliteBook.
We have 820, 840 and Folio. Anyway EliteBook is good for programming. I sell direct London used laptops
Re: Please Help!!this Video Refused To Play After Downloading by airsaylongcome: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
valzey:

Absolutely correct. They have to download all 5parts, and decompress the first part with winrar. This will decompress all 5 parts. I think the OP downloaded the last part because it was the smallest. Probably running away from the bigger 1GB+ files

(1) (Reply)

Wow Djngo Passion Projct / AI Warning (all Devs Should Ensure They Read This) / Backend Developer Handling CSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.