Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? (892 Views)

The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2022
I was quiet surprised reading the thread on front page and seeing almost all the first commenters are actually the so called urch*ns. It's as if they were told the post will make front page so they should hurry with their normal rants. But then I quickly remembered that's their actual job and they're only doing it. A paid job!

Unpatriotic Nigerians that are chained to the old order of doing things will laugh, many will call it all sorts of names cos they're used to seeing politicians giving out stolen money, money from fraud or drug related offenses, some even collect loans. Money that will end up being recuperated after they win the elections.

Peter Obi's new methods are alien to them. It doesn't seem business as usual. free rallies, free bill boards, free adverts, free and genuine love. I mean, no be juju be that?!

I will donate! Yes, I go do am. First thing next week I am going to start the process and probably give no matter how small, every month till the elections. My boss told me some time ago he too is only waiting for the donations to start, he's Igala from Kogi state.
This elections will reshape the way we see Nigeria. Some people will never recover after this.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Sunnymatey(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Why not if not.
Very necessary

11 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Of course

7 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Michelle70(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Nice one, i do not actually have issues with the donations.

But if PO didnt win, i hope u all will not get extra bittered and try to destroy the country
Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Urheadmaster(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2022
I Will donate urchins brains to be examined if necessary tongue undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Flora2Sweet: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes cus , some people Donated when Buhari was craving power....

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by rikithor(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2022
If na money,forgerit,we go donate, from widow's mite to elephant's size donation.We know the crowd funding for the campaign shall not be swallowed by apc snake, stollen by apc monkey.

We are glad to enter a new weather with sane minds like ObiDatti and the Obidient generation of Nigerians to retire the old order and birth a new order.

Learn to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by lordixon(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2022
how do expect good governance and a corruption free government from somebody who financed his election with his money?

YES! I will donate to Obi's campaign because he is the only hope as it stands for a better Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Here's a genius idea to donate without giving out your own money, collect from the APC/PDP and give out that money. In that way you are happy, the Labour Party is moving forward and Nigeria's treasury is save.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by lhordspy: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Obidients are made up of mostly secondary school kids on this nairaland.

where do you want them to get the money?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Efuaye(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2022
All kinds of donations have been reeling in from everywhere!

What you didn't earn you can't keep.

We that know how a country is built has been doing that!

A new Nigeria is being birthed.

Donate your money and time to make his election at the poll a reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by ACCURETE(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I was quiet surprised reading the thread on front page and seeing almost all the first commenters are actually the so called urch*ns. It's as if they were told the post will make front page so they should hurry with their normal rants. But then I quickly remembered that's their actual job and they're only doing it. A paid job!

Unpatriotic Nigerians that are chained to the old order of doing things will laugh, many will call it all sorts of names cos they're used to seeing politicians giving out stolen money, money from fraud or drug related offenses, some even collect loans. Money that will end up being recuperated after they win the elections.

Peter Obi's new methods are alien to them. It doesn't seem business as usual. free rallies, free bill boards, free adverts, free and genuine love. I mean, no be juju be that?!

I will donate! Yes, I go do am. First thing next week I am going to start the process and probably give no matter how small, every month till the elections. My boss told me some time ago he too is only waiting for the donations to start, he's Igala from Kogi state.
This elections will reshape the way we see Nigeria. Some people will never recover after this.
why should I donate for someone going for the 001 of the country, someone has several businesses, a one time governor haba if he knows he don't have money why then did he plan to for it note am not against those that have donated and those willing to do oo I do tell my gee them done start what you will not be able to finish

4 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Abratech(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Obidently check my signature for free

Digital skill training

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Michelle70(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2022
lordixon:
how do expect good governance and a corruption free government from somebody who financed his election with his money?

YES! I will donate to Obi's campaign because he is the only hope as it stands for a better Nigeria
So someone who uses ur money to finance his campaign is the one u could trust ba?

A one time governor, someone who is richer than biden.

Me, donate for politician? God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2022
ACCURETE:

why should I donate for someone going for the 001 of the country, someone has several businesses, a one time governor haba if he knows he don't have money why then did he plan to for it note am not against those that have donated and those willing to do oo I do tell my gee them done start what you will not be able to finish
If you're not giving then be sure to vote, if you can't vote come out for campaigns but "no sit down they look".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Omahleigh(f): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes.

And I'll make sure that my donation will be equivalent to at least 10 nairaland urchins monthly salary. Will post receipts after I do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by iSense247: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2022
LocalStandard1:

This is how it is being done in sane countries. It is the people that sponsor political parties and not the other way round. If party is to sponsor members, where will the money comes from? No wonder APC/Tinubu are stealing money with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by iSense247: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Omahleigh(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2022
ACCURETE:

A former governor who didn't steal money while in office, or allocate contracts to himself while in office, can never fund an election in Nigeria. That is why you should run away from people like Atiku who has more than enough money to contest election 7 times. And Tinubu who said he's richer than an entire state!

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by OkutaNla: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Hell no!!! 'We no dey give shishi'. Remember?
Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by agadez007(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes i would
My money is safer in his hands than one that would use the money to go and charge his battery in the UK once it’s gets below 20%

2 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Halifaxguy: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2022
I'm planning donating 500k, every month 100k for the next 5 months. Urchins must get sense by force by the time we are done with them. Obi is setting the pace for modern electioneering campaigns in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Halifaxguy:
I'm planning donating 500k, every month 100k for the next 5 months. Urchins must get sense by force by the time we are done with them. Obi is setting the pace for modern electioneering campaigns in Nigeria.
I don talk am and I will repeat myself, That current Lagos State Governor that is allowing Tinubu steal from the treasury for campaigns is going to jail at the end of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by bdon123(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I Will donate urchins brains to be examined if necessary tongue undecided
I will donate sir at least 100k

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Tinubuagbado: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2022
I and my household have donated. We did to be part the family that made a new Nigeria possible.

We'll do this monthly till the election

2 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by BrokenTV: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

See someone whose only job is to be ranting from one thread to another 24/7 calling others secondary kids, from his meagre monthly stipends, wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by lhordspy: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2022
BrokenTV:

See someone whose only job is to be ranting from one thread to another 24/7 calling others secondary kids, from his meagre monthly stipends, wonders shall never end.

Hello sir.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by BrokenTV: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Hello sir.
You don't have life outside here young boy.

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2022
lordixon:

Is Obi not rich enough to finance his own campaign?

Look at the amount he stashed away in that tax haven.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Omahleigh:

A former governor who didn't steal money while in office, or allocate contracts to himself while in office, can never fund an election in Nigeria. That is why you should run away from people like Atiku who has more than enough money to contest election 7 times. And Tinubu who said he's richer than an entire state!

Obi has at least 15 million dollars in his offshore account.

Figures from investigations showed he had more than that, but Obi denied.

Over 6 billion naira in an offshore account.

Imagine in his account in Nigeria.

So, what are you saying, my friend?

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by Prince111111: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Take it or leave it, Peter Obi is one smart Guy that just wants to rake money from this his DOA ambition wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Donate To The Peter Obi Campaign? by paramakina202: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Making my first donation next week.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu : Olisa Methu Writes Attorney General / From Solution To Soluidiot / Breaking News: BAUCHI APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama'a Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.