Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (42240 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Crysallis:
Davido confirms he will get married to Chioma in 2023

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke, known as Davido, has confirmed he will be getting married to the mother of one of his sons,

Chioma Rowland, in 2023.

The singer made this known In an Instastory posted by UK-based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega.

In the video, Adegboyega hailed Chioma as "Our wife, our real wife," and Davido added, "Hundred per cent, going down 2023."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2H3_z2__Jc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjcVE_Utm30/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SAY WOOOOT?
IBO GIRL??.... Davido dooooont u dare......She comin after yor moiney..eddddiot boy!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:
Fortune is smiling on the Igbo Clan these days and they seemed blessed on all fronts! Who wouldn't be happy having Davido as in-law! He's definitely going to bring light to their benighted enclave. Better days are here for the Igbo, because an opportunity has come to them to have a Yorubaman as tutor of good things. It's certainly praiseworthy having the Yoruba lead from front and the Igbo following in their wake. Maybe this will seal up their loose lips and tie up their loose tongue for once, who knows. It'll use it to kiss the ground before them, the mouth which the snail abuse the gods with, it will use it to sing their praise.
Some people get mental problems but they don't know.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Mirasteel: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2022
David is a player, he won't marry her even if he eventually marries her it won't last.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Carot: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Dayaa:
Hilarious.
Foul.

He's just trying to get back at Sophie for getting pregnant for somebody else.

See how he has been publicly loving Chioma up since Sophie got knocked up.

It's not real love, it's just revenge.
You can see the pain all over his face.
He could not believe that Sophia could do that to him.

Updated: I am not a fan of any of them.
who fùcked n impregnated sophie
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

If you are Yoruba think deep before you marry Ibo:

Go and asked people with similar experience
I regretted it!...My wife is good but my mother in law is evil, a very bad influence. But I can't use her to judge others some are still good.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by HeavenShield: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Politically significant for the true Afenifere, the true patriotic yorubas clans and the Ibo tribes.
Seal!!!
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by phemmyfour: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:
Before we know, it'll reach 2030 grin
Don't mind him....future impossible tense. He kept putting the girl in a cruise
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
bonnyhope:

You are too serious
Know that some people are here to play and catch cruise
She mumu no be small, see as she carry the matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by tfelicityk(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Congratulations to them in advance
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by dimexy247(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I hope you keep the trend going..... Because if you ever come back here to post about getting married, then the joke is on you.

You should never marry a man, be it from NL or not...

I'd love to see this your advocacy in your menupause stage.

Chai!!! Guy, you wicked o. grin
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2022
dimexy247:

Chai!!! Guy, you wicked o. grin

Lol... Na cruise oh.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

How you come to this conclusion is amazing..... And I believe you need the brain-check even more....
It is your own brain that needs proper check ups because the guy was only messing around but then if at all he was serious what is your business? You carry person talk for head like say dem pay you, just dey yern rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by bigpicture001: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
all na wash..he just needs aa seconf child from her...
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by saintkel(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:
Fortune is smiling on the Igbo Clan these days and they seemed blessed on all fronts! Who wouldn't be happy having Davido as in-law! He's definitely going to bring light to their benighted enclave. Better days are here for the Igbo, because an opportunity has come to them to have a Yorubaman as tutor of good things. It's certainly praiseworthy having the Yoruba lead from front and the Igbo following in their wake. Maybe this will seal up their loose lips and tie up their loose tongue for once, who knows. It'll use it to kiss the ground before them, the mouth which the snail abuse the gods with, it will use it to sing their praise.
bigot!!!......and mods won't even see dis to ban
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
goslowgoslow:

It is your own brain that needs proper check ups because the guy was only messing around but then if at all he was serious what is your business? You carry person talk for head like say dem pay you, just dey yern rubbish.

You this Yoruba boy.....

You've been quoting me and seeking for my attention...

What can I do for you? Are you hungry and need some cash for the weekend?

Drop your account number...I get small change to waste.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2022
Baby number 2 on the way

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2022
wink David o ... hope you would keep to your promise
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

You should worry about yourself and allow Chioma to dance to her music. She's getting paid for being a babymama. While you stay broke for getting concerned.

Haba
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by codemaniacs: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:

davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 0.75 I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba...

then davido's son ( Ifeanyi ) with C:hioma means Ifeanyi is full blood Igbo boy with a Y:oruba surname..

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Biafraaa: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2022
wiseone28:
Its choke to comment on nairaland as a female..

I understand what i am talking about.

Just a little comment one will appear from nowhere to shut you up.

Like he is trying to do with the girl.
That's your own opinion. Do you even check out the profile of the girl he was quoting? Her profile reads: Men are Scum. Someone with that mindset needs and deserved to be shut up. That aside, I still don't see any wrong in the guys first reply to her.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:

So because I joked about it, it means I'm not happy for her
Besides who is Chioma to me that her happiness or unhappiness should concern me? She doesn't even know I exist.

Brother, please check your head, something is seriously wrong with it. You have cognitive issues and you don't know.
Stfu you wasn't joking
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by MuslimIgbo: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
SHAME

AFTER BEING A KNOWN LEFTOVER AND USED PRODUCT.

What value did chiomà has to add to David0, apart from the shared sex that he can get freely and easily from girls more worthy, more beautiful and more sexy than Chiomà 100x

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by kollinz1234(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:
with all the struggles you are passing through in this life, you still don't want to learn.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Pathfinder2090: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I hope you keep the trend going..... Because if you ever come back here to post about getting married, then the joke is on you.

You should never marry a man, be it from NL or not...

I'd love to see this your advocacy in your menupause stage.

You self be simp oo… see the way you dey exchange words with woman
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Ckonnet: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
TRADELYN:
They look good together ❤

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders with Warranty. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.

Buy original or marry igbo woman very important.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Dayaa: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na Chioma he dey use sell market pass.
Which is fair, because she's getting paid and recognised and all that.
One could say that she's the most loved of all his babymamas.

In short, David uses all his babymamas.
Always have, from the beginning, since he started dating Sophia to when they had I made and the family drama in between.
Most of the drama was accidental, but he and his team capitalised on all of the drama and even expanded it.
Woman drama fuels music business; it's the fertilizer for ticket sales.
The consistent drama and everything else is just marketing and planned.

The drama is even more exciting and interesting than his music recently, even.

He's these days focusing more on politics, endorsements and maintaining hype and popularity.

Y'all online in-laws are being used as well, for your attention and interest.

The wedding, if it's happening at all, is just another way to stay in the public hype and get people talking about him.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Ckonnet: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
SHAME

AFTER BEING A KNOWN LEFTOVER AND USED PRODUCT.

What value did chiomà has to add to David0, apart from the shared sex that he can get freely and easily from girls more worthy, more beautiful and more sexy than Chiomà 100x

Open up your mind kid, y.o.l.o !!
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Dayaa: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:
who fùcked n impregnated sophie

Nobody knows yet.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by EBEk101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:
Before we know, it'll reach 2030 grin

Be happy for your gender for once even if e reach 2030
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by HolyMan12: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:

So from my comment you think I'm concerned about Chioma

Sorry but do you have mental issues? Go check yourself because you overthinking and imagining things.

Your IQ must also be in negatives because you obviously lack the ability to understand a light-hearted joke undecided
Go and marry cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC's Throwback Photos / Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.