Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi (30856 Views)

Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by plaindealer: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2022
It's funny how the useless writer threw his poor uncle under the bus because of Pandora.

How sad..
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Okwyjesus(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by trutht828: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
SMGGroup:
Most peple against Peter Obi does so not because he isn't qualified, but because he is an Igbo man. Their bias is solely based on tribalism and not the progress of the nation.

They will rather have Nigeria go to the dusts than have a better country being run by an Igbo man. The youths must wake up

The behavior of the igbos too had not been encouraging
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by toneroforever(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
chimeee:
I'm formal drug Lord turn political,I run my government like drug cartel, placing my loyalist in key positions to do my bidden, my followers are all zombies, nothing I ever said is true, but I made them believe me and make them call the truthful ones liers, I place them in chains and make them love their chains. Who am I ?

Lol.... BAT the national leader of the evil party,APC
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by kingolovich(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
faruk always manufacture fiction to decieve readers .A uk train Medical doctor is too smart to be asking a US based teacher who to vote for!

Actually, he's to smart enough to know that he doesn't know everything and his kid can help. If your kids can't teach you a thing or two, you have not impacted them at all.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Chicastle: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Abdul05:
Everybody knows even the outside observers know that obi the idiot is a dullard ... grin grin

Now that the idiot is out of race so let us talk about Atiku and tinubu.... grin grin

If you can open your mouth and call Obi an idiot, then you must be very stupid.

Secondly, it shows you are not a reasonable and right thinking youth but a political follower breed by Apc or pdp. Because you can tell me you are not seeing the good works Obi is doing even when he hasn’t sworn in as GCFR. Of federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by hollaway: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Farooq should keep his dem mouth shot. The crudeness in nigerian politics is far more diffrent from his submission up there.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by emilo2bad: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
faruk always manufacture fiction to decieve readers .A uk train Medical doctor is too smart to be asking a US based teacher who to vote for!
God bless you. lies upon lies and more lies by pvc less farooq
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Chrismania100: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
You are nothing but a typical tribalistic yoruba bigot all this ipiglets like to castrate when caught.
Igbo hatred will killls you one day..
Okealaaye:
Na wa for Politics o! So those people in whose states Peter Obi is making inroads are no longer Hausa and Fulani Cows? So one of them who's Nigeria's president is no longer Bubu, Cloned Buhari, the Vegetable and Jubril of Sudan? What's it that Expediency will not make a desperate presidential candidate do? Tinubu who has been making his own inroads since 1999 was cursed by them because according to them, he brought the calamity called Buhari - a northerner o! Alex Ekwueme who was vice president to one of these Fulani Cows has remained blameless till today. Their forgotten leader, Azikiwe, who formed alliance with these Fulani Cows in 1959 and 1978 has remained blameless till today. These people are genuine Pharisees, if you ask me. Now, Bingo is returning to its vomit and it's chewing it as a cow would the cud, and yet they're clapping! The Almight God must have created the Igbo using the leftovers of the clay he worked with on Saturday night, when he was already done with His work of Creation and was about to cease from His exertions of the previous six days! What a people!
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by ibechris(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2022
Without being biased Obi has shown to be better than the four major candidates.

And may God give us a better leader and not a sick old man.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by SMGGroup: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2022
trutht828:

The behavior of the igbos too had not been encouraging

On the contrary, Igbos are the only ethnic group that have always voted and supported other tribes.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua and Atiku, and to Jonathan.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by daygee12: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed that Obi should do more awareness in the core north. We still have time for that but las las Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.

Nigeria is not about the Southeast alone, the North is a major shareholder. So Obi is not the undisputed choice
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2022
rowrowland:

You call Obi a dullard A successful banker, importer, industrialist, politician?! You sure you could ever get close to what he achieved when he was your age in your entire lifetime.

Stop quoting him, he enjoys being quoted and getting lots of mentions by intentionally writing provocative comments, deny him that favour by taking note of his several monikers here
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Isobug:

Lazy man.....Go back and finish the thread

Stop quoting him, he enjoys being quoted and getting lots of mentions by intentionally writing provocative comments, deny him that favour by taking note of his several monikers here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nchenches: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
KEVIND:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/10/peter-obis-quiet-inroads-into-muslim.html?m=1

I buy Kperogi's assertion that Igbo presidency in 2023 is a guarantee for Nigeria's continuity.
The mostly ethno-religious bigots in support of Atiku and Tinubu ignore the fact that injustice destroys a nation.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
trutht828:

You defended a dullard for 8 years. Your opinion is dumb and inconsequential

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by SMGGroup: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Yorubas and Igbos have never been on the same side politically. Since 1999, the real Yorubas have been APC (only changing party name) and Igbos have been traditionally PDP. While the Yorubas have established themselves in the APC and now taking the center stage, the igbos are still struggling for relevance in the party they have supported for a whole generation. This led to the splinter group (LP) engineered by Obi. While this will put an Igbo's name/Obi on the ballot, it is an exercise in futility because even at home, Obi will have to contend with many forces - the traditional PDP governors and chieftains who have refused to endorse him, APGA in his home state, and the APC controlled SE states.

Seems you are not getting it. Everything you have been writing is what put Nigeria in this mess. You want to continue repeating history instead of dishing tribalism.

We are envisaging a new Nigeria and you are still domiciled in the past. According to you, we should vote by tribalism, next election, we divide and rule again and on and on. Do you really want the best for our future generations
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by jumper524(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
atinga1:

Tinubu urchins and their stupid lies.
What was Massob doing during the time of Obasanjo? I guess you weren't born by then or you're too drunk to know.
massob was already dead as at when yaradua assumed office. Through out Jonathan Era we didn't know they exist until he lost his election.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by trutht828: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2022
SMGGroup:

On the contrary, Igbos are the only ethnic group that have always voted and supported other tribes.
From Obasanjo, to Yaradua and Atiku, and to Jonathan.

But igbos hsve spent the past 8 years abusing everyone else as if it was everyone else that voted Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by thedio(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2022
kettykin:
What then happens to Yusuf, so some Northerners have apathy towards Peter Obi because of Biafra but have no apathy towards Atiku, kwanwaso because of bandits, Boko Haram, herdsmen.

I still think the problem of Nigeria is largely ignorance and partly unlearned affliction arising from unleashed tribal fears and hatred. This is not resolved amicably then one day Russia Vs Ukraine will happen here
U sound like u r more intelligent and liberal than the northerners but u excluded religious bigotry and intolerance which r ur problems from list.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by OsunOriginal: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2022
SMGGroup:

Seems you are not getting it. Everything you have been writing is what put Nigeria in this mess. You want to continue repeating history instead of dishing tribalism.

We are envisaging a new Nigeria and you are still domiciled in the past. According to you, we should vote by tribalism, next election, we divide and rule again and on and on. Do you really want the best for our future generations

Stop living is self-deceit. You're envisaging a new Nigeria through Obi, an irredeemable chieftain of the PDP who even said recently that his ideology is not different from that of Atiku. He was right, after all the duo contested together on the same ticket in 2019. How some ignoramus think the same Obi is the person Nigeria needs for a rebirth is what I don't know. Don't worry, an igbo agenda can be packaged as anything but will only be supported by tribal bigots like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by SMGGroup: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Stop living is self-deceit. You're envisaging a new Nigeria through Obi, an irredeemable chieftain of the PDP who even said recently that his ideology is not different from that of Atiku. He was right, after all the duo contested together on the same ticket in 2019. How some ignoramus think the same Obi is the person Nigeria needs for a rebirth is what I don't know. Don't worry, an igbo agenda can be packaged as anything but will only be supported by tribal bigots like you.

You won't dispute the fact that Nigeria needs a shift from the norm. That says a lot about what motivates your vote. If Obi is a Yoruba, I am sure you will vote for him.
I know the only defense you have is name calling, but it's all good. At the end of the day, what we all want is a better country. Have an amazing day.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by OsunOriginal: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
SMGGroup:

You won't dispute the fact that Nigeria needs a shift from the norm. That says a lot about what motivates your vote. If Obi is a Yoruba, I am sure you will vote for him.
I know the only defense you have is name calling, but it's all good. At the end of the day, what we all want is a better country. Have an amazing day.

Like a shift from where Obi met Anambra to where it is today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by SMGGroup: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2022
trutht828:

But igbos hsve spent the past 8 years abusing everyone else as if it was everyone else that voted Buhari.

It is your bias against Igbos that made you think the "generality of igbos" is abusing everyone else.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by newisd75: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2022
d truth of d matter is that d top 3 presidential candidate all have limitation in d states d can win, d media has focus too much attention on lp limitation
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by SMGGroup: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Like a shift from where Obi met Anambra to where it is today grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, don't get me wrong. I have nothing personal against you. It's OK if Obi is not your candidate, but let it not be so because of his tribe. Black people all over the world are brothers and one. Whether you are from Ghana or Columbia, I don't see the need for your taunts
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Picardor2: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Abdul05:
Everybody knows even the outside observers know that obi the idiot is a dullard ... grin grin

Now that the idiot is out of race so let us talk about Atiku and tinubu.... grin grin

U are very very stupid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by Corridon: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I've corrected you.
Shatap.
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by bukarolz: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2022
It's a shame that you can't read.

Are you also a dullard?

Abdul05:

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by greatiyk4u(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Abdul05:

The name Abdul says it all...like Abdul like Adamu
Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by OsunOriginal: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
SMGGroup:

Bro, don't get me wrong. I have nothing personal against you. It's OK if Obi is not your candidate, but let it not be so because of his tribe. Black people all over the world are brothers and one. Whether you are from Ghana or Columbia, I don't see the need for your taunts

Take the statistics of those shouting Obi left and right... You don't need to look elsewhere for those supporting a candidate because of tribe.
For us, we're desirous of results and progress. Therefore, the competence, capacity, and antecedents of the contestants are the key considerations. You don't approach intelligent people with also these primordial sentiments and empty talks that provide no enviable references but only promises by a crooked politician who can do anything (including jumping from one party to another, lying, and quoting wrong statistics) to deceive the gullible followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi by mycar: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:
Na wa for Politics o! So those people in whose states Peter Obi is making inroads are no longer Hausa and Fulani Cows? So one of them who's Nigeria's president is no longer Bubu, Cloned Buhari, the Vegetable and Jubril of Sudan? What's it that Expediency will not make a desperate presidential candidate do? Tinubu who has been making his own inroads since 1999 was cursed by them because according to them, he brought the calamity called Buhari - a northerner o! Alex Ekwueme who was vice president to one of these Fulani Cows has remained blameless till today. Their forgotten leader, Azikiwe, who formed alliance with these Fulani Cows in 1959 and 1978 has remained blameless till today. These people are genuine Pharisees, if you ask me. Now, Bingo is returning to its vomit and it's chewing it as a cow would the cud, and yet they're clapping! The Almight God must have created the Igbo using the leftovers of the clay he worked with on Saturday night, when he was already done with His work of Creation and was about to cease from His exertions of the previous six days! What a people!
your problem is that you want everyone to bow for you, even if Obi becomes the president and online miscreants call him different names, that will not translate that everyone is calling him that.
online banters can never be eradicated, besides how many people have looked at you in the face and insult you for no just cause?
those that are calling people name will continue to do so as long as they are in the position to so and it is not peculiar to any tribe, in short, I learned how to insult people on NL and it is limited here. I will be ashamed of myself to insult anybody offline except when I'm on the steering of course. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.