Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) (1461 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Edge247: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf8zD8AzNhE

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke, known as Davido, has confirmed he will be getting married to the mother of one of his sons, Chioma Rowland, in 2023.

The singer made this known In an Instastory posted by UK-based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega.

In the video, UK-based Nigerian clergyman, Tobi Adegboyega, hailed Chioma as “Our wife, our real wife,” and Davido added, “Hundred per cent, going down
2023.”

Tobi Adegboyega, also gifts Davido's fiancee, Chioma, a Hermes Birkin snakeskin bag said to be worth over $90,000

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjcVE_Utm30/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by chatinent: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok o
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Boniwhite: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
David my brother are you sure of what you are about to do?
Women these days are scavengers o undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by FaceTanke: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Is it that he is putting off the evil day or what exactly
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Wisetrue99: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2022
We don hear am before, make e happen first!

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2022
That's beautiful
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2022
That dude is probably missing the hole in-between her legs. He's not making that decision clear-headed.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Bontafa: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Boniwhite:

So he should remain single init ?
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Kemi Adeosun immediately she sees this news... grin

Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by OldNairalander(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Chioma is a keeper. Give it to Imo girls.
I am a live witness of how sweet they are in and outside the other room
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by westlius(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:
We don hear am before, make e happen first!
U correct my dear before u go hear say davido don give one whiteee belle
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2022
A pastor gifting a $90,000 bag. Slavery aka wearing your master's brand. Instead of the slave master tattooing his brand on your skin by hot iron and fire like in the times of slavery, you now willingly tattoo the brand on your person with your hard earned cash and carry it proudly.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by abobote: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
You are right, though some people will not understand.
Davido as a celebrity is too young for marriage, and you will never know their true colour till you marry them
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by toneroforever(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Imagine a pastor gifting someone a useless $90,000 bag that serves no purpose. Slavery via branding. Instead of the slave master branding his insignia on your skin by hot iron and fire like in the times of slavery, you now willingly tattoo/buy the brand on your person with your hard earned cash and carry it proudly.

Does that mean u don't wear clothes & underwears made by the Americans, Europeans & Asians because u don't want to be seen as promoting their brands?
Is it only wrapper that u tie to work everyday my sister?
If the pastor gifts u that designer handbag, will u reject it because u only patronize African brands?
Hope u r not hating on her
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by kettykin: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmmn. When the witch is still alive, the old witch of Lagos is still around.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Gadafii: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2022
David cap a lot,
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Mirasteel: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2022
David isn't ready to marry, this guy can't marry until he gets to his late 40's or 50's.
Even if he marries now it won't last, it will never last because of the amount of women throwing themselves on him.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Mirasteel: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
A pastor gifting a $90,000 bag. Slavery aka wearing your master's brand. Instead of the slave master tattooing his brand on your skin by hot iron and fire like in the times of slavery, you now willingly tattoo the brand on your person with your hard earned cash and carry it proudly.
I can perceive your hatred from here.

Take it easy on yourself dear. grin
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
toneroforever:

Does that mean u don't wear clothes & underwears made by the Americans, Europeans & Asians because u don't want to be seen as promoting their brands?
Is it only wrapper that u tie to work everyday my sister?
If the pastor gifts u that designer handbag, will u reject it because u only patronize African brands?
Hope u r not hating on her

Never mind. You did not get what I said. It's the mindset. Owning and flaunting a brand is different. Most of my clothes, shoes, bags etc are moderately priced and serve their purpose.

Moreover, I'm not going to buy a $90,000 bag just to feel among when a $1000 bag can equally suffice. Imagine if that $90,000 had been used for a better purpose instead of handing it over to an overfed, pampered white man somewhere that prey on African children.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by toneroforever(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Never mind. You did not get what I said. It's the mindset. Owning and flaunting a brand is different. Most of my clothes, shoes, bags etc are moderately priced and serve their purpose.

Moreover, I'm not going to buy a $90,000 bag just to feel among when a $1000 bag can equally suffice. Imagine if that $90,000 had been used for a better purpose instead of handing it over to an overfed, pampered white man somewhere that prey on African children.

U r right my sister. Respect
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by Mirasteel: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Hatred? I swear on my life I can afford that $90000 bag, but why waste such a huge amount of money when $1000 can serve the purpose. A pastor for that matter that is suppose to know better.
Really? do you think 90,000 dollars is same as 90,000 Naira or Zimbabwean dollars?
You are so funny dear.
Can you guys stop teaching people how to spend their money for once? stop it.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Mirasteel:
Really? do you think 90,000 dollars is same as 90,000 Naira or Zimbabwean dollars?
You are so funny dear.
Can you guys stop teaching people how to spend their money for once? stop it.

I know it's american dollars. It said so. Some people need to be emancipated from the shackles of their thinking process.
Re: Davido Confirmed Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (pic, Video) by youngZee23: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
He is doing all this because he want to drop album..after the album now they will brake up again

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING STORY BEHIND SIMON COWELL, AMERICAS GOT TALENT PRESENTERS STRANGE LOOKS / Meet Skitmaker Who Left Russia For Nigeria, In Search Of Happiness / Tu Face - Got Two Kids From Two Different Women-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.