Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) (59368 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
aycapri:
Nice, I can see Kenny Ogungbe and Dayo Adeneye of “prime time” Wow, good old days.

Don't forget 'ID on the street.'

1 Like

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
diplomat058:
You've got to love the Yorùbá. Even if you are not Yorùbá by blood, as long as you dwell amongst them and imbibe their Omoluabi values, they believe you can be culturalized as a Yorùbá. That way, there are hundreds of thousands of non ethnic yoruba who now identify as Yorùbá. Many do not even remember where their lineage sprang from again LoL

May God continue to bless and prosper the most advanced, liberal and sophisticated black race on earth, amen.

Oòduà a gbé gbogbo wá o!

You know you are right. When I first saw the pictures, I was like is this a Yoruba function.

I mean look at how the ‘celebrants’ and guests dressed.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Peacecore: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
I think I saw Dino Melaye there grin grin
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Snapchat:

You know you are right. When I first saw the pictures, I was like is this a Yoruba function.

I mean look at how the ‘celebrants’ and guests dressed.
don jazzy don turn yoruba fully.
From A to Z of his past and present artist crew are all Yorubas.
He has never signed any Igbo into his record label.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
don jazzy don turn yoruba fully.
From A to Z of his past and present artist crew are all Yorubas.
He has never signed any Igbo into his record label.

Thinking of it now, I think you’re right lol. I don’t know if Dr Sid count as an Igbo man knowing he’s from Delta but Don has always sign on artists of Yoruba and Edo origin.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Buried in Lagos? What happened to her village?

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nova1988:
Which kind rubbish ayra star wear

I gats scroll up to see the rubbish. You nor lie cheesy
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by 637oluwadetan: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don Jazzy my man take heartDon Jazzy my man take heart...
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
They might have buried her privately in Anambra prior to this time. Then the party is being held in Lagos knowing that most of their family and friends are based in Lagos. Na who wan risk go East this period. Obi Cubana is the last person to hold a celebrity ceremony in the East. With the current situation; no one dares do such again.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
2Radii:
Use Ur sense, u have it aplenty.

He didn't say we will accept u only if u lose Ur culture,

If you can't interpret humour. I can't help you. Ask God for sense.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by 2Radii: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sleyanya1:

If you can't interpret humour. I can't help you. Ask God for sense.
Nothing humorous about the jargons undecided
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
2Radii:
Nothing humorous about the jargons undecided

Alright. Go and play now. Bye
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by 2Radii: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sleyanya1:

Alright. Go and play now. Bye
Pls do u understand cprogramming language?? grin
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Marisujuaku(f): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
U wan make unknown gunmen kidnap Dem and their guests. It's the best decision to have the funeral ceremony in Lagos. Rich Igbo men and women don't even bother coming home again for any ceremony. They'll hire bus to convey their village people to their house in the city and do it over there. Everyone will be represented. Rip Mama DonJazzy. Your son get sense wella.
PHZADDY1:
For Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This is the only thing Nigerians love to celebrate, eat and drink to.

Backward nation.

undecided

I swear. How can you be eating and drinking in a Burial? I tell people that, it is not ideal to attend burials in Nigeria. It's a sad event not something to be merry about.
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
diplomat058:
You've got to love the Yorùbá. Even if you are not Yorùbá by blood, as long as you dwell amongst them and imbibe their Omoluabi values, they believe you can be culturalized as a Yorùbá. That way, there are hundreds of thousands of non ethnic yoruba who now identify as Yorùbá. Many do not even remember where their lineage sprang from again LoL

May God continue to bless and prosper the most advanced, liberal and sophisticated black race on earth, amen.

Oòduà a gbé gbogbo wá o!

Wetin dey pain me as a non yoruba be say, I done try to lewrn yoruba and even stay for yoruba people house. But the language nor gree enter my head oh. Please, how else do you think I can learn the language.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
robinso01:
Korede bello looking like something else, not the same cute guy we used to know

You nor see Da Prince? Cocaine done finish the guy

1 Like

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Exmilitant:
Buried in Lagos? Don't they have where they hail from?

Some people are shameless!

You want make them kidnap them for east abi?

1 Like

Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
delzbaba:
d prince looks lean .

Cocaine intake
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
07kjb:
Not sure jazzy has an Igbo blood

It is only a fool that buries his blood outside their ancestral lands

He has an igbo blood but he doesn't like the bitterness and hatred that has filled the hearts of Igbos and that's why he is avoiding Igbos
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
olisaEze:
D’Prince don kuku use Igbo finish imsef finish, D’man is like a shoestring!! grin

Not Igbo but cocaine
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by PHZADDY1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marisujuaku:
U wan make unknown gunmen kidnap Dem and their guests. It's the best decision to have the funeral ceremony in Lagos. Rich Igbo men and women don't even bother coming home again for any ceremony. They'll hire bus to convey their village people to their house in the city and do it over there. Everyone will be represented. Rip Mama DonJazzy. Your son get sense wella.
kidnappers still dey Lagos,all these unknown gun men stories and hype na for media,the people killing military personnel and government agents have a personal beef with these uniform men because of the past,remember when the Nigerian military kept shooting and killing armed Ipob protesters so these men keep coordinating these attacks on the military for payback,people still do high profile occasions and events here in the east please don't be deceived with this media sh*t,You just have to be conscious of whichever environment you are,ordinary kidnappers are exploiting the current situation to carry out their job and then it's called unknown gun men,meanwhile the security operatives are shameless though cos I've seen a mere shoe cobbler who was killed while returning from a burial ceremony from his village even with the burial cloth these men placed an AK47 riffle on his body with a Biafran flag beside him just to make him look like UGM,so you think his friends or relatives will see that and be happy?come to think of it,people die overseas and their corpse is flown back home then talk of someone living in Lagos...R.I.P mama Don Jazzy
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Tundex911: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
I hear say, grandchild is the joy of old PA and MA...

Na so Don Jazzy no give this mama joy before she pass away.

My observation
Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
SAFETY first,EAST is hot now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.