Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Is Your Passion? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Passion? (14241 Views)

Why "Follow Your Passion Is Dangerous Advice. / Is It Your Passion Or You Are Doing This To Just Make A Living? / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Niswayne19: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
My passion is traveling and helping people.

If you are moving forward in your life, If you are progressing personally, professionally emotionally, spiritually, you will be happy. Check out the Oraimo Watch 2 Pro. Use code BBNaija to get a special discount.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Jacketaltrade: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Now i believe you're learning cause you're confused, enjoy.
smi2021:

You obviously don't know what you're saying.. how can you learn without trading? By reading or watching? I'm a learner. It's that simple
Re: What Is Your Passion? by ebubey(f): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Fashio design. I base at Alagbole

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by smi2021(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2022
All I can say is.....
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Patson080(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning. I'm also a designer but just starting. Can we link up?
Maclink288:
My passion has always been designing. Grateful to God I'm now doing it professionally.
Re: What Is Your Passion? by hardon1(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Let me explain my body like sex and my spirit love Christ….

That means you are very serious with Christ and church activities... And you also fvck pussy a lot too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Toluwanise247(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2022
hardon1:

That means you are very serious with Christ and church activities... And you also fvck pussy a lot too grin grin grin
No two time in a month or three , I’m a Christian

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by hardon1(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:

No two time in a month or three , I’m a Christian

Mr man . So those wey dey nack more than 3 times no be Christian.
Mr man.. stop decieving yourself because you obviously cannot deceive your creator.

You are just playing a script in church. Fvck is your passion and Christ is not you passion your passion you cannot serve 2 masters at a time.

Stop ridiculing the faith, fvck if you want to - just like I do atimes and don't bring Christ in

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by mariahAngel(f): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2022
kayo80:

Yeah, writing down ideas is definitely therapeutic and will definitely make room for new ideas.

And about writing in literature section, I have over 30 stories there.

You do? Well, then.
You're always going to have them there.

Guess what; I recently lost all of what I've written (thoughts and ideas), and I was so mad, I didn't want to write again.
Then I realized there was no point not writing again; I'd only be cheating myself (plus, my head will be constantly full and one cannot stop ideas from coming).
So, I had to start writing them down all over again as they come.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by mariahAngel(f): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Benrosaria:

May I know you. My passion is knowing that everyone has passion for everything. That way the world can heal again. My passion for food is 100 and perfect

You're quite an interesting person.
Maybe helping people discover their passion is also your passion. I like that too.
I think it is part of what inspired this thread, 'cause I often ask people that.
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Amiee99(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Reading
Research
Travelling
Baking
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Benrosaria(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Maybe helping people discover their passion is also your passion. I like that too.
I think it is part of what inspired this thread, 'cause I often ask people that.

I really believe our specie won’t fade away so easily. We can bring ideas together to making Nigerians realize how easy life is by making utmost use of their passion in everything they do

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Benrosaria(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you so much for being you always

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by kayo80(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

You do? Well, then.
You're always going to have them there.

Guess what; I recently lost all of what I've written (thoughts and ideas), and I was so mad, I didn't want to write again.
Then I realized there was no point not writing again; I'd only be cheating myself (plus, my head will be constantly full and one cannot stop ideas from coming).
So, I had to start writing them down all over again as they come.

Cool. Good to know you're writing them down again. And yeah, it's true that ideas won't stop flowing into our heads, so why not write them down.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Lindajames1010: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2022
rottable:
I enjoy imparting knowledge and sport.

But IT skills remains what I enjoy to learn or assist people with.
pls teach me IT skills...

Please
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Love800(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Coaching nd analysing football
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Sambaby7640:
follow your passion
i have try many times and keep failling not becaus am not good at what am doing but passion without well finacing cant yeild good result. I have work in as news reporter in one radio sation in kaduna then befor i return back to abuja and i really love this work but no salary i do it for free, Tell me how can i survive in such situation? And i use to do comedy skit i have some video which i have put on my facebook. But right now my camera spoil and i dont have phone with good camera. That is why i stay out of industry to learn barbing craft in aim to gather money to buy myself camera,mic,light etc so i can return back to industry.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Gbenny(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2022
My passion is helping people make money legitimately and I thank God it has been footing my bills

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Stargurl20(f): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Acting and event planning business.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Thazard(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hmmmm interesting topic....
Mine is majorly housekeeping grin
Everything about the organisation of a home.
Organisation of people and things in my life cheesy
Every single thing down to toothbrush or toothpick has an allocated place and must not be found elsewhere.... sometimes its weird grin
The children's homework must be done as at when due, things like that.

If I leave things undone I will not be able to sleep, MariahAngel don't you think I need help?

Even when I go visiting, I have to hold myself, if not am already arranging someone else's house before I remember am on a visit.
Same with me just that im a guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Passion? by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Benrosaria:

I really believe our specie won’t fade away so easily. We can bring ideas together to making Nigerians realize how easy life is by making utmost use of their passion in everything they do

We're a "specie"? I never saw it that way. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Passion? by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Thazard:
Same with me just that im a guy.

We plenty for this kain life, I thought it's just me ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Benrosaria(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

We're a "specie"? I never saw it that way. cheesy

Of course the specie that can resist the Sun rays

The reason we are tropical

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Sambaby7640: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kokoebapluse:
i have try many times and keep failling not becaus am not good at what am doing but passion without well finacing cant yeild good result. I have work in as news reporter in one radio sation in kaduna then befor i return back to abuja and i really love this work but no salary i do it for free, Tell me how can i survive in such situation? And i use to do comedy skit i have some video which i have put on my facebook. But right now my camera spoil and i dont have phone with good camera. That is why i stay out of industry to learn barbing craft in aim to gather money to buy myself camera,mic,light etc so i can return back to industry.
Then you're on right track. Keep pushing. Don't give up on your dreams

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Spirithusband: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
I love cramming the lyrics to songs. Rap songs especially. Also, I love writing songs. I love listening to songs a lot. I love watching nollywood movies. I also love reading the biographies of Musicians or Movie stars. - My love for these things border on the paranormal. Everyone around me is complaining.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by mariahAngel(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spirithusband:
I love cramming the lyrics to songs. Rap songs especially. Also, I love writing songs. I love listening to songs a lot. I love watching nollywood movies. I also love reading the biographies of Musicians or Movie stars. - My love for these things border on the paranormal. Everyone around me is complaining.

Those are more like hobbies naa. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Spirithusband: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Those are more like hobbies naa. cheesy
My own don pass hobby level o

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Karlifate: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hmmmm interesting topic....
Mine is majorly housekeeping grin
Everything about the organisation of a home.
Organisation of people and things in my life cheesy
Every single thing down to toothbrush or toothpick has an allocated place and must not be found elsewhere.... sometimes its weird grin
The children's homework must be done as at when due, things like that.

If I leave things undone I will not be able to sleep, MariahAngel don't you think I need help?

Even when I go visiting, I have to hold myself, if not am already arranging someone else's house before I remember am on a visit.

cheesy

I can relate.
This habit stems from being a perfectionist.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Wwwq: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Money

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by TossTos: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Singing
Song writing
Dancing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Passion? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2022
juri:
Mine is politics and governance. That ability to profer public interest solutions to national challenges. I am even in the game right now. Some persons were very impressed with my ideas for Kogi State and even Nigeria in general. Finance though has been a challenge. It is worse in a society like ours where people, especially in this season, do not value forward thinking ideas.

Anyway, regardless of the opstacles, I pray God grants us the grace to fullfill our passion, including cooking.

@ Rozross, I am curious, what is your passion?.
The problem is our Politicians.
I have same passion as yours.
But whatever solution you bring, and you don't say how they personally gain massively from it (while it also solves the problems of the general public as well), then forget about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Passion? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Uplifting others
Learning new things
Health
All arts
Music asin harmonizing the different sounds to make a beat.
Fintech

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Imo Government Increases Workers' Salary By ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.