Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job (14235 Views)

How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Urbaninspire(f): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

That incident made me seek treatment.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

Being a job seeker in the present time is really draining.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."
Job 22:29

292 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by henrybomb(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Urbaninspire:
So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."

Congrats
I lost mine around February this year due to the cash crisis and it has not been easy since then.
That particular job was just going to be 2 years this coming November but we move πŸ™ I tap from this good news

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by doggedfighter(f): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations !!

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’…πŸ’…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by wittywriter: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations on the new job secured.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations. A job better than this will come IJN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Dubetex96(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2023
congratulations i claim your grace

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by sageb: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Congratulations on your new job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by temitope66(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Pay your tithes and prioritize your health care
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Flattire(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Congrats to you dearie. Focus more on your health.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by phemmyjohnson: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good luck may it favour you and ur family .. congrats

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!
70k more over the one I lost.
God is truly faithful.
God is indeed a FAITHFUL GOD.
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."

From all of us @MANNA,
CONGRATULATIONS

This is only the beginning of such success in your life dear.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by extremelygolden: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations.

I wish you rapid promotions in Jesus Name.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by nairalee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
I'm very happy for you.

God is still very active in the business of blessing people

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
henrybomb:

Congrats
I lost mine around February this year due to the cash crisis and it has not been easy since then.
That particular job was just going to be 2 years this coming November but we move πŸ™ I tap from this good news
May God grant and fulfil your heart desires.
It will end in praise for you also. πŸ™ 🀲

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Exceed15: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
I m happy for you bro. May this offer bring you more blessings in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations kiss
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Femich18(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congrats.
I wish you all the very best
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Brunicekid(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:

A better job/career opportunity await you before the end of this year by God's Grace.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by BluntCrazeMan: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by sofeo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by braine(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
There is always light at the end of the tunnel. One lost opportunity is not the end of the world.

I will use this good news as a lesson for myself.

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Mercury12(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations!!!!
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by kabiroshokoya(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by IyaTola: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by bigdammyj: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations to you.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Rescuemania(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations brother, more blessings more connections by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Jackossky(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congrat
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by jawalis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pls how did you go about applying online. What websites? Can you put me through? I’m job searching too.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congrats, another semi confirmation to the fact that there are still jobs out there.

…But the recruitment journey is more grueling than ever

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by bennybuhari: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
The best place to get a job in Nigeria is on Nairaland

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Passion? / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Can I Still Work In PWC Or Any Of The BIG 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.