Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State (28868 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Werey omo grin e shock you ! What do you do for a living ? I got a lounge and two standard studios with a fabric store!! Wetin you get ? Who needs help if not you low life bastard!
u r only bragging!!
Audio money
I don see ya type
Plenty times!!
But you are the dumbest
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Like I said previously
U r only ranting and making noise!!
Why would I stay in your gathering
U r below my class

See nigga talk is cheap , I will give you a free vip pass in my lounge make you come see things yourself but you won’t be allowed to see me , after having fun without paying shishi, I go order my bouncers make dem mend you small !!! What I have you will only for them !!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
u r only bragging!!
Audio money
I don see ya type
Plenty times!!
But you are the dumbest

That’s why I’m asking you to show up in osun ome day even if I no dey around I go come just because of you !! I’m offering a free vip table , free drinks and assorted , I will Flex you still lodge you for three days before I ask them to mend you small just for you to know that I’m your daddy !
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

See nigga talk is cheap , I will give you a free vip pass in my lounge make you come see things yourself but you won’t be allowed to see me , after having fun without paying shishi, I go order my bouncers make dem mend you small !!! What I have you will only for them !!
Oti ya werey!!
See this bar-man
Wey ur salary no even reach 30k.
U r just a street boy...
No two ways about it.
Like I said previously,
I don see ya type tire!!!!
Just that you are the dumbest
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

That’s why I’m asking you to show up in osun ome day even if I no dey around I go come just because of you !! I’m offering a free vip table , free drinks and assorted , I will Flex you still lodge you for three days before I ask them to mend you small just for you to know that I’m your daddy !
Stop taking osogbo weed!!!
E no to good for ya brain..
Keep dreaming..
No go hustle and help ya mama
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Even ur signature speaks volumes about you!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Oti ya werey!!
See this bar-man
Wey ur salary no even reach 30k.
U r just a street boy...
No two ways about it.
Like I said previously,
I don see ya type tire!!!!
Just that you are the dumbest

See if e sure for you , show up !make I take you round ode, me barman lmao grin you stupid , anytime you’re in Osogbo even if I’m not around , I go come because of you ! As matter of fact , drop your location, I will send boys to come carry you make you come drink free drinks and enjoy first class treatment before you go chop beating ! You hate people because you don’t have what they have . Admit it , your whole generation no fit ever achieve Wetin I don achieve for this life !!! No cap ! You can never get to my level , you can only wish !!

This is the lounge just in case you come to Osogbo, just email me so I can give you a good treatment before you beating !! One on one , you got chop better beating but I won’t waste my time to touch dirts like you, so my boys are good enough to do the job !

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Demented urchin...
Too much weed don fück ya brains
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

See if e sure for you , show up !make I take you round ode, me barman lmao grin you stupid , anytime you’re in Osogbo even if I’m not around , I go come because of you ! As matter of fact , drop your location, I will send boys to come carry you make you come drink free drinks and enjoy first class treatment before you go chop beating ! You hate people because you don’t have what they have . Admit it , your whole generation no fit ever achieve Wetin I don achieve for this life !!! No cap ! You can never get to my level , you can only wish !!

This is the lounge just in case you come to Osogbo, just email me so I can give you a good treatment before you beating !! One on one , you got chop better beating but I won’t waste my time to touch dirts like you, so my boys are good enough to do the job !
werey!!
Too many words
Too many lies!!
You no get levels
From ya plenty rants.
Ordinary bar-man
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Na ya papa u go deceive
With Google images!!
If e sure for u
Share a selfie for inside club 892..
U dey learn work!!
Stupid boy claiming to be the CEO of club 892....
Nothing wey my eyes no go see for nairaland...
Ogun strike ur spamming fingers
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Na ya papa u go deceive
With Google images!!
If e sure for u
U dey learn work!!

See I have given you free vip pass , so why not come and see things for yourself!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Na ya papa u go deceive
With Google images!!
If e sure for u
U dey learn work!!

See I have given you free vip pass , so why not come and see things for yourself!!
E pain you sey I rich pass all your generation grin grin grin you go faint when you come because you will be shocked to see the massive thing I’ve done with the club , you’ll be shocked to see that you can only wish to have it but you will never be able to meet up till you die !!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

E pain you sey I rich pass all your generation grin grin grin you go faint when you come because you will be shocked to see the massive thing I’ve done with the club !!!
Fool...
Na benue guy get the lounge.
Dey there the claim another man property..
Na una latest format be that?
Below is a screenshot of the CEO of lounge..
Ogun strike that ya bragging mouth
Shishi u no get..

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

E pain you sey I rich pass all your generation grin grin grin you go faint when you come because you will be shocked to see the massive thing I’ve done with the club , you’ll be shocked to see that you can only wish to have it but you will never be able to meet up till you die !!!
affiliate marketer..
I now understand...
If e sure for u
Share a selfie of u inside the lounge as the owner..
Stupid boy
Dreaming shits!!
No go hustle and
Shun audio money lifestyle
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Fool...
Na benue guy get the lounge.
Dey there the claim another man property..
Na una latest format be that?
Below is a screenshot of the CEO of lounge..
Ogun strike that ya bragging mouth..
Shishi u no get..
You just dey dream

Oya show up make you see real deal ! Ode ni e sha
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Oya show up make you see real deal ! Ode ni e sha
osogbo weed dey work u!!
This one just dey for iya bisi shop dey nack Agbo!!
Come dey feel say him dey work me!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Werey omo grin e shock you ! What do you do for a living ? I got a lounge and two standard studios with a fabric store!! Wetin you get ? Who needs help if not you low life bastard!
people who brag alot
Actually are losers
chnbanc come and read this jonky boy comments

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Chnbanc: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
people who brag alot
Actually are losers
chnbanc come and read this jonky boy comments
So?
Must you mention me?
But what ooo!!
This guy don carry u catch Cruise!!
grin
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

So?
Must you mention me?
But what ooo!!
This guy don carry u catch Cruise!!
grin

Olojuobinrin no fit carry me catch Cruise..
Him na werey wey still dey learn work..
Imagine him bragging that he is the owner of club 829 wey dey for osun..
I shock am with screenshot of the real owner of club 829..
Since then, him dey on the run.
Below is the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Chnbanc: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
fman:

Olojuobinrin no fit carry me catch Cruise..
Him na werey wey still dey learn work..
Imagine him bragging that he is the owner of club 829 wey dey for osun..
I shock am with screenshot of the real owner of club 829..
Since then, him dey on the run.
Below is the screenshot
That's why I somehow believe meobizy signature!!
millionaire no dey nairaland
Know this and get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

That's why I somehow believe meobizy signature!!
millionaire no dey nairaland
Know this and get peace of mind
I don't see anything good about meo.bizy
Apart from bizy body.
I don rock ban cos of this Lil girl..
Just say I mock her cos the serve am breakfast
She come dey troll me like say I be celebrity

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Quodseverismete: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
This tiny voiced deceitful man will not stay one place,going about disgracing himself.

He has presented his manifesto to Nigerians.
Your candidate apart from emilokan, we never hear anything.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Avoid me on this forum , I go do you Wetin nor good , commot body ode! You go collect no cap!
Lols.....
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Chnbanc: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
fman:

I don't see anything good about meo.bizy
Apart from bizy body.
I don rock ban cos of this Lil girl..
Just say I mock her cos the serve am breakfast
She come dey troll me like say I be celebrity
ok
Suit urself!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Chnbanc: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Lol...
Nairalanders and bragging 5&6
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

Lol...
Nairalanders and bragging 5&6
Online shit.. .
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

E FI OSHA TE NSIN LE!!
E no go help you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.