Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State (28877 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Then you are biased and not truthful, obi looted anambra and he has no good records. He will be exposed in due time

Iyaebe wail on. Cry more!

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Truthdeypain: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
and u expect yoruba to vote for u with this nonsense talk?we don't need oil,southwest has the highest number of human resources in West Africa. Your tribalism is why am having doubts about obi.seems everyone is right about u guys.im beginning to to think about resigning as a state coordinator for Peter obi.u guys are so tribalistic.

You'll resign your support? You've never been a supporter in the first place, fake ass supporter. Resign right now and join APC I hope you also have the decency to resign from APC when their supporters make tribalistic comments as well. Maybe you dey expect say dem go pet you with Agbado and Cassava.

Na Obi abi na supporter you dey vote for? There's no way in hell you are any mumu coordinator, you are just another dung impostor. Imagine referring to your "fellow supporters" as you people. Only an imposter will behave such.

Nobody is falling for your shenanigans, Ode Omo!

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Shikini: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Great
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
jrusky:

Just leave the morons walking around like mad people.

Obi can never smell Aso Rock never.

Come this cassava man. A piece of advice for you below.

Make sure it's cold and ensure you shake very well before doing the needful. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Theoarhics: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Can't even use a good and clear phone to snap common rally. When Gboko go upgrade?
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

E dey play, e dey show!

Come 2023, Agbadorians like PandoraObi, yyba, Abdul05, lhordspy, , IloveDemManna, Nlpolicewoman, aribisala0, yorubaisgreat, femisplash, pricklewane, Omenka et al would recover from their delusion.

Talking about Omenka, is this not the Grand urchin's home town? undecided
Lols

2 Likes

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fadre5(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Gboko ke? Benue is for "Yes_father" and that transcends to the National level... You go carry hungry Okada men de stroll from Bristow round about to J.S Tarka stadium you de shout structure. Structure kill you there antswaar...

iBAT'23
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by herkeem: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obidients abeg show some love by subscribing to the YouTube channel please

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by DWJOBScom(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Then you are biased and not truthful, obi looted anambra and he has no good records. He will be exposed in due time

Looted ke , where o
Aleast i was in Anambra throughout this time.
I never liked him that much because I wanted the PDP candidate for personal reasons but did OBI rule well - he did.
I remember one he refused wasting money to get cars for Chiefs and got them Peugeot instead

2 Likes

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Come this cassava man. A piece of advice for you below.

Make sure it's cold and ensure you shake very well before doing the needful. Good luck.

Ain't funny bro. Obishit will never rule Nigeria nothing you can do about it.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
jrusky:

Ain't funny bro. Obishit will never rule Nigeria nothing you can do about it.

Stop mistaken Obi for Baba Mikano the Dubai landlord man.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Ikem11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:

Is like you urchins are like robots . Each monika will be repeating one thing in auto mode grin

Yours is to maintain " no good record and will be exposed in due time"

2 Likes

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:
oloribruku!
Iyalaya e!!
Ode.
Werey iku pa e!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Juanmike:
Like Rozross?

Don’t shit about Rozross, I don’t give a bleep about your shit with her , ara pe Fe pa e ni ?
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Werey iku pa e!!
Iya werey!!
Iku pa e!!
Oloshi
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stop mistaken Obi for Baba Mikano the Dubai landlord man.

Listen and listen good obi will never seen Aso Rock.

And nothing you or obi can do about it.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by masseratti: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wintertime:

On social media, read most of their comments

They even said it bluntly

Next time I will make sure I screenshot
its comment like this your own, that will make undecided Yorubas to vote for Tinubu, Obi cannot and will not win with just SE/SS votes alone, any winner in Nigeria presidential election must win majority in atleast 4 regions to be elected.
your comment is just manufacturing more enemies for your Messiah Obi... to me they all birds of same feathers.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:

Iya werey!!
Iku pa e!!
Oloshi

Avoid me
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
jrusky:

Listen and listen good obi will never seen Aso Rock.

And nothing you or obi can do about it.

You shall face reality by this time next year. Good luck.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by ipobarethieves: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:

I know Peter Obi very well, I was in Nigeria when he ruled Anambra.
shocked shocked shocked Tonyebarcanista coma see lies shockedsadshocked.Obi don infested/transfer his lies to his pipu grin
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by zionstaar75: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You'll resign your support? You've never been a supporter in the first place, fake ass supporter. Resign right now and join APC I hope you also have the decency to resign from APC when their supporters make tribalistic comments as well. Maybe you dey expect say dem go pet you with Agbado and Cassava.

Na Obi abi na supporter you dey vote for? There's no way in hell you are any mumu coordinator, you are just another dung impostor. Imagine referring to your "fellow supporters" as you people. Only an imposter will behave such.

Nobody is falling for your shenanigans, Ode Omo!
well let's bet 5million,I don't have the cash now but I have C of O of a 6 bedroom mansion worth 50million dumbhead,I didn't even struggle for the post.A cousin that saw my fervent support for Peter obi arranged it and on Thursday I got the official communication. Its not by spending hours on nairaland o my poor guy na who u know. If e sure for u place the bet.youll spend the next 10years crying I assure u.i wanted to post datti personal picture yesterday with my guys but its not uploading for God knows why.we are not all on the same level my guy,know this and know peace
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by fman(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Avoid me
person wey naked no dey put hand for pocket!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by caesarsconcept(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Peter OBI can not smell Aso Rock , after the election, he’ll decamp to APC ! He’s a prostitute !
same with agbado and urchin like you
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Hushbingo: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Babysho(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wintertime:
Some yoruba understanding of Tinubu presidency is for Tinubu to take all resources of the country and use it to develop Yoruba region

That's there only aim of voting for Tinubu

Especially the resources of the south east and south south

The government has successfully weaponised poverty. Na only hungry fit make human being think this way.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Espelbengz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is my town Gtown n we know which party is strong here!!!
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Ekzoba(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Obi has no good records in anambra, in due time he will be exposed.
Say what you know mr man.Am from Anambra state and he did very well as a governor.I am not here to convince you.
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Technomics: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
How well do you know him to believe all the lies he feeds the masses with? Obi isnt what nigeria needs

I think he will choose Obi over a well known drug lord. You can't trust a drug lord

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Wintertime: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
and u expect yoruba to vote for u with this nonsense talk?we don't need oil,southwest has the highest number of human resources in West Africa. Your tribalism is why am having doubts about obi.seems everyone is right about u guys.im beginning to to think about resigning as a state coordinator for Peter obi.u guys are so tribalistic.

Your votes adds nothing to me, neither does it change the reports

It only becomes clearer and visible

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:
person wey naked no dey put hand for pocket!!
Clear road
Re: Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:

Iya werey!!
Iku pa e!!
Oloshi

Avoid me on this forum , I go do you Wetin nor good , commot body ode! You go collect no cap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.