Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). (34697 Views)

INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate / Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by vanunu: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2022
hamedollar:
Return leg is coming in Lagos. Obidient people beware of this.

Apc will revenge

You are a big foool, unknown gun men have attacked obidient gatherings severally in Enugu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by RZArecta(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2022
baretalk:
Peter Obi's brothers working for him. We will do our own back in Southwest. No be Only east get killers, killers dey everywhere. Bastards. Shoot any labor supporters in Lagos on sight, break their heads and cut their heads. No more campaign for labor party in Lagos.
Seun, if mynd44 and OAM4j don't want to reign in the madness happening to politics section, at least you sef do something
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by baretalk: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2022
quote author=RZArecta post=117397826] Seun, if mynd44 and OAM4j don't want to reign in the madness happening to politics section, at least you sef do something[/quote]
When you see ipob kill soldiers you Ipob slaves of Alaigbo will quickly like the topic. Soon he go over una, keep supporting evil, it will get to you igbos, nowhere will be safe for you people soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by RZArecta(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2022
baretalk:

quote author=RZArecta post=117397826] Seun, if mynd44 and OAM4j don't want to reign in the madness happening to politics section, at least you sef do something
When you see ipob kill soldiers you Ipob slaves of Alaigbo will quickly like the topic. Soon he go over una, keep supporting evil, it will get to you igbos, nowhere will be safe for you people soon.
I can not be exchanging words with a mad man though I won't blame you, it's the people who allowed you exhibit this madness for long on Nairaland that I'll blame. Thanks for revealing the next plan of the Tinubu campaign though

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by baretalk: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2022
RZArecta:
I can not be exchanging words with a mad man though I won't blame you, it's the people who allowed you exhibit this madness for long on Nairaland that I'll blame. Thanks for revealing the next plan of the Tinubu campaign though
It's fact not about Tinubu, we the youths won't take it, all Ipobians must die. Ipob have killed enough, it's time to hunt and kill them all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Buhari4sale: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Evilblackman:
If you are from south west and you are mad because Of this news you must be unreasonable and foolish.
Firstly the igbos were the ones attacked, not a yoruba person. Bringing tribalism into this matter is just dumb , this will only make things difficult for the country.

One love oh Nigerians

Your brian is leaking.. no worry. Dont rush!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by magzey: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Which kind Unknown gunmen just tell us say Igbos Terrorist attached APC Campaign
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by DestinyNigga: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2022
hamedollar:
Return leg is coming in Lagos. Obidient people beware of this.

Apc will revenge

You are very foolish. Your stupidiness did not tell you that LP campaign was disrupt in Ebonyi state by UGM. You think that everybody will be tribalistic like you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Haywhy3579: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Politicians are behind political violence in Nigeria.
Oga go and sit down and talk reality. Why is it that it is only in the east that we have campaign violence and u link it to politician. Politician has been doing rally all over Nigeria and no violence until it got to Igbo region and there was violence. What a backward thinking tribe. Obi did rally in lagos, Abuja oyo e.t.c. Also keankwaso and other politicians did rallies and it was peaceful until Enugu brought violence to rally claiming no election in Biafra land.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Haywhy3579: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
U cannot be campaigning for Obidient and also supporting Biafra land and not looked stupid.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Manna4Gurls: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
hspda:
How did unknown gunmen became a household name in Nigeria?

Are we saying non of the law enforcement agencies could unravel those behind the name?

Oga keep shut. How many years is Boko Haram that it can not be taking care of? Oh! Now I gerit it, is now part of your Northan region
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by uche393: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2022
very sad, these ugm guy's aren't doing the right thing. they will release Nnamdi Kanu before 1st January.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Akponmfet: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2022
UNKNOWN GUNMEN MUST START ATTACKING LABOUR PARTY CAMPAIGN IN LAGOS AND KADUNA.
DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE, I REPEAT, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETER OBI.
PETER OBI IS AN IPOB TERRORIST.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Manna4Gurls: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Oga go and sit down and talk reality. Why is it that it is only in the east that we have campaign violence and u link it to politician. Politician has been doing rally all over Nigeria and no violence until it got to Igbo region and there was violence. What a backward thinking tribe. Obi did rally in lagos, Abuja oyo e.t.c. Also keankwaso and other politicians did rallies and it was peaceful until Enugu brought violence to rally claiming no election in Biafra land.

Are you normal at all?? Your brother is being held hostage in the DSS custody for months by the sake APC and you intentionally wants to rally in their land being the same flag. Oga if u have nothing in your cupboard shut it down. See as u dey reason like children.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Haywhy3579: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Are you normal at all?? Your brother is being held hostage in the DSS custody for months by the sake APC and you intentionally wants to rally in their land being the same flag. Oga if u have nothing in your cupboard shut it down. See as u dey reason like children.
Keep denying the fact, the last time they went and disrupt ward meeting of Labour Party.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Coolgent(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Unknown gun men abi ipob turned obedient
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by stevups(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
why would car be considered as collateral instead of building or landed properties?
In case of defaulter, the car is easier to sell to get the money back. We can give you up to 20million if you have genuine business and worthy collateral
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by VTJN(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2022
stevups:

In case of defaulter, the car is easier to sell to get the money back. We can give you up to 20million if you have genuine business and worthy collateral
please can you drop your contact or means to reach you?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by stevups(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
please can you drop your contact or means to reach you?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Robnectar(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

So you are 30+. Probably 32-33.

Lol,... Using my age to play baba ijebu, Omo Yi baje gan ooogrin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by rummmy: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
fredoooooo:

Govt will do the necessary at the right time, for now enjoy the politics
at the right time,when they kill all Nigerians...lazy government.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
rummmy:
at the right time,when they kill all Nigerians...lazy government.
If you all want to die in that part of the world die , แบน no concern me .. we warn you from the beginning.
Oga we have important things to think about grin cheesy grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by begoniaa: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic.

I hope you done go be thinking I let you be or something, huh? grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Hisbah(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Durabest:
Obi boy at work.
Are you sure?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Latakia(f): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
begoniaa:

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic.

I hope you done go be thinking I let you be or something, huh? grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by begoniaa: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Latakia:

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Latakia(f): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
begoniaa:

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by RZArecta(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
baretalk:

It's fact not about Tinubu, we the youths won't take it, all Ipobians must die. Ipob have killed enough, it's time to hunt and kill them all.
by IPOB, do you mean IPOB members specifically or Igbos in general ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) / Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.