Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) (23363 Views)

Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by luizpippo(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Kasdat5:
Na una Sabi , Sha no block road for us o

Road wey flood don block
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by obi58: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yes leave it that way..

OBJ took OFN to Ota farm

Another ediot wants to take obajana and u dey clap

My comment was ironical. Read with understanding.

Why engage in political grand standing when everyone knows that the Kogi government does not have the capacity and wherewithal to run the facility? Or would they rather prefer to render the factory moribund?
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
obi58:

My comment was ironical. Read with understanding.

Why engage in political grand standing when everyone knows that the Kogi government does not have the capacity and wherewithal to run the facility? Or would they rather prefer to render the factory moribund?

Las Las dangote will decommission, remove asset and leave them at ajaokuta status

Or shutter the site until after yeye bellows term

1 Like

Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by achimendy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
utenwuson:
It was report in some quarters that dangote even killed Audu cos he's the only one who knows everything about obajana cement factory.... Dangote is a fraud

I laugh in Hebrew. I guess you don't know who's prince audu, I suggest you go and ask.

1 Like

Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yankee101:

It was incorporated by kogi state
But the kogi state house of assembly claims not to be aware of this!!
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by Yankee101: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
iFESTAC680:

But the kogi state house of assembly claims not to be aware of this!!

Incorporated by kogi state government
90% transferred to Dangote by Audu
But Assembly was supposed to vote on the transfer
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yankee101:

Incorporated by kogi state government
90% transferred to Dangote by Audu
But Assembly was supposed to vote on the transfer

Have you seen there's a problem?

I careful followed the news, Obajana Cement, previously owned by the state government, was sold to Dangote Cement in 2002.

However, It was found that no valid acquisition took place, as Dangote could not show evidence of what was paid as consideration for the acquisition.

Infact baba hasn't said anything yet, meanwhile, the police they hired to protect the company opened fire and injured a young man.

I see dirty politics playing out.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by Yankee101: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Have you seen there's a problem?

I careful followed the news, Obajana Cement, previously owned by the state government, was sold to Dangote Cement in 2002.

However, It was found that no valid acquisition took place, as Dangote could not show evidence of what was paid as consideration for the acquisition.

I think someone wants to cut dangote’s excesses in abuja

Infact baba hasn't said anything yet, meanwhile, the police they hired to protect the company opened fire and injured a young man.

I see dirty politics playing out.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by JasonScoolari: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
blaise26abj:
Yahaya Bello is only after his own share. He wants to be settled massively alongside the state assembly . They want to wrap everything up for Dangote and close any loopholes for future Kogi governments to successfully prosecute Dangote . There is nothing selfless about Yahaya . All of them na THIEVES
Your father dead or alive cannot achieve what Bello has achieved in this life.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by utenwuson: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
achimendy:

I laugh in Hebrew. I guess you don't know who's prince audu, I suggest you go and ask.
I don't understand by what you meant though, I don't know Audu as in
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by utenwuson: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
iHart:
information and details for a projects as big as Obajana are not kept by an individual.
Audu was the governor at that time, he was the one that negotiated with dangote, such information can be in his possession.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by utenwuson: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
SaturnNick:
Who was the audu
Audu was the governor of kogi state when obajana was built, then the name of the factory wS obajana cement factory, when he left office after losing reelection, the name was changed immediately to dangote cement factory, when he won reelection to come back after about 12 years, he died misteriously
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by utenwuson: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
ecolime:

In some quarters? Hope your sources of info. are legit and available on request just incase security personnels reach out to you?

Murder of Audu is a weighty allegation. Your services might be needed soon.
I said it was reported and it was speculative, Audu death was mysterious, he was the one who went into agreement with dangote, Audu boasted that he will reclaim the factory if he wins the election, we all know the story...
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
utenwuson:
Audu was the governor of kogi state when obajana was built, then the name of the factory wS obajana cement factory, when he left office after losing reelection, the name was changed immediately to dangote cement factory, when he won reelection to come back after about 12 years, he died misteriously
Wow... May his soul RIP
I recall now.
Thank you sir
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your father dead or alive cannot achieve what Bello has achieved in this life.

In this life and the next , don’t EVER mention my father in any conversation. I don’t know you and you don’t know me . I will take this as a one off offence .
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by JasonScoolari: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

In this life and the next , don’t EVER mention my father in any conversation. I don’t know you and you don’t know me . I will take this as a one off offence .
Lemme repeat it again; Your father dead or alive cannot achieve what Bello has achieved in this life or the one to come.

Tell him I said so. grin
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
iFESTAC680:

@michealadex! Can you be civil with your comments?

Besides These things are allegedly

I only said don't be foolish or are you?
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by iHart(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2022
utenwuson:
Audu was the governor at that time, he was the one that negotiated with dangote, such information can be in his possession.
He can have a copy, but official copy will be gazetted properly. As a governor, he can't be the sole negotiator for the project, even If it is his personal project.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lemme repeat it again; Your father dead or alive cannot achieve what Bello has achieved in this life or the one to come.

Tell him I said so. grin

You will never do this again . For someone who has his pictures on this platform , you’ve crossed a line . I warned you .
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by JasonScoolari: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2022
blaise26abj:

You will never do this again . For someone who has his pictures on this platform , you’ve crossed a line . I warned you .
I am waiting for you. smiley
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by achimendy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
utenwuson:
I don't understand by what you meant though, I don't know Audu as in

That man is a very strong man. Spiritually personified.

Even obasanjo knows him well.
Re: Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

I only said don't be foolish or are you?

Na wah oo, don't you think you need to take additional English language classes that's if you had already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Aisha: PDP Says First Lady’s Outburst Exposes President’s Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.