Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? (327 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 200k Starting This January 2020. / Please Someone Advice Me On This Fiverr Gig I got / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Auxtan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
I have done affiliate marketing and I had to quit because it is literally working twice as hard just to enrich another person and honestly most of the digital courses we sell aren't worth the prices they are sold for. I couldn't continue with the venture after these reality checks.

I have tried digital marketing, like selling with sponsored ads, tho it was worth it, I just noticed you really will struggle converting your ad spend into money for digital products which were basically the products I tried selling with my sponsored ads. So I spent lots of money with little or no result. Until I am able to sell physical products with sponsored ads I feel digital marketing is just being ineffective while spending whole lot of money.

All mentioned above is me trying to make money online the known best way that wouldn't demand lots of capital like crypto or Forex trading. NOW, I have enough capital to try out any of the aforementioned ventures BUT I'm put aback by the talks about crypto or Forex trading not being worth it and that majority into it mostly make money by teaching others and the pyramid goes on and on like that.

I'm not interested in teaching to make money, rather making cool money for myself by trading itself and because of this, I am asking if learning this skill will really be worth all the process I'd encounter on the journey

If you are really making money through FOREX or CRYPTO trading, you can relate to this, please duly advice a brother.

Thank you.
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by idomalord: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Forex trading.
Aim just 2 percent per day
Practice 4 like 6 months
Use 0.01 lot size to grow to 100 dollar on demo.
Don't think of profits but success of your strategy
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by idomalord: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Crypto is too fast 4 a beginner like u
Don't follow people mouth
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Humbrown23(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2022
quote author=Auxtan post=117390093]I have done affiliate marketing and I had to quit because it is literally working twice as hard just to enrich another person and honestly most of the digital courses we sell aren't worth the prices they are sold for. I couldn't continue with the venture after these reality checks.

I have tried digital marketing, like selling with sponsored ads, tho it was worth it, I just noticed you really will struggle converting your ad spend into money for digital products which were basically the products I tried selling with my sponsored ads. So I spent lots of money with little or no result. Until I am able to sell physical products with sponsored ads I feel digital marketing is just being ineffective while spending whole lot of money.

All mentioned above is me trying to make money online the known best way that wouldn't demand lots of capital like crypto or Forex trading. NOW, I have enough capital to try out any of the aforementioned ventures BUT I'm put aback by the talks about crypto or Forex trading not being worth it and that majority into it mostly make money by teaching others and the pyramid goes on and on like that.

I'm not interested in teaching to make money, rather making cool money for myself by trading itself and because of this, I am asking if learning this skill will really be worth all the process I'd encounter on the journey

If you are really making money through FOREX or CRYPTO trading, you can relate to this, please duly advice a brother.

Thank you.[/quote]Bro if you really want advice I will give it to you, most of the people out there selling shhit on how to make money don't make shit they only make money when you buy their course or subscribe for their training, most authors don't practice what they preach, so if you really want to make money in this industry leverage on the fastlane method which is selling or training people on how to make money I will recommend you read the book millionaire fastlane by mj demarco by the time you are done nobody will advice you to throw that your forex/crypto idea to the trash by the way I'm not discouraging you oo you can still go ahead
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Humbrown23(m): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Auxtan:
I have done affiliate marketing and I had to quit because it is literally working twice as hard just to enrich another person and honestly most of the digital courses we sell aren't worth the prices they are sold for. I couldn't continue with the venture after these reality checks.

Thank you.
Bro if you really want advice I will give it to you, most of the people out there selling shhit on how to make money don't make shit they only make money when you buy their course or subscribe for their training, most authors don't practice what they preach, so if you really want to make money in this industry leverage on the fastlane method which is selling or training people on how to make money I will recommend you read the book millionaire fastlane by mj demarco by the time you are done nobody will advice you to throw that your forex/crypto idea to the trash by the way I'm not discouraging you oo you can still go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Auxtan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Waiting for more inputs.
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
All business endeavor has a learning curve and you must be willing to learn it's rudiments, nurture and then grow.

Sometimes, it takes more than a year before you break even and then become profitable.

I have been on the online business space for more than a decade and I have done even more than you have tried out.

I did affiliate marketing for 5 years and even taught about this business for free here on Nairaland, you can check my bio and verify.

I did dropshipping, digital marketing but I never felt fulfilled because I wanted a business that should run itself without having my day to day input.

I came to the realization that I needed to have a product and promote my own products instead of using my own resources such as time and money to promote someone's business (Affiliate marketing) only to get paid some peanuts as my commission which is not even enough to cover the ad spend promoting the business/product.

My curiosity towards finding something better like owning my own product led to the discovery of Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing).

As a professional with a full time job, I have always subscribed to having a supplemental side gig as a second stream of income apart from my paid job.

Amazon KDP business model is a profitable business endeavor with it's own challenges as well. It enables you to have your own global real estate through self-publishing.

You can go online and research what Amazon KDP is all about and make your own decisions if that's the route you want to go.

Becoming a self-published author has been the most rewarding experience for me after some years of trying different types of online businesses which wasn't a waste of my time, but a preparation towards something much more fulfilling.

As a successful and profitable self-published author with 9 published books generating 3 different income streams per book on a monthly basis multiply by 9 books (Paperback + audible + hardcover), I can comfortably say that this business model is one of the real deals online when done properly.

Do your research and decide what's best for you.

Cheers.
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
cool
Re: MY DILEMMA RIGHT NOW IN STARTING THIS ONLINE HUSTLE. SOMEONE ADVICE ME??? by Juicethekid: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Auxtan:

Thank you.
Boss, I know someone who can teach you that forex and you can be profitable, I'm currently saving and working towards mine. Sha just find any legit stuff online and invest in.

(1) (Reply)

Bread Label Design. / Amazon Wedding Registry / Look At The New Naira Note Designed By A Compatriot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.