Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex (430 Views)

Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 743:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet died while his armor was mortgaged to a Jew for thirty Sa's of barley (which is 97.2 kilos of barley.)

He ran out of food. He did not sow a seed or plant a tree. He was busy sexing women with the power of 100 men.

His last meal was by a Jewish woman whose husband he murdered. The woman poisoned him. Rather than looking for a physician, he looked for an 18 year old girl to have an all-night sex marathon. This was a 63 year old man. He died on active duty on a missionary position.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5217 Book 67, Hadith 150

That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at `Aisha's house till he died there. `Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by fman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Seems like this Mohammed of a guy
Died on top püssy!!

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by smileyoo: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
lol. what the hell have i just read ? is this fiction or factual history ?
with all these debased character, how come he became a holy prophet of Allah ?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Nukilia: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:
Seems like this Mohammed of a guy
Died on top püssy!!

Lower your voice lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
He was a fraud, a con who fooled people and used terror and brutality to make himself a prophet. He died horribly and the islamic records are there to prove it to everyone. He was one of the most grotesque of his kind.
smileyoo:

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by MrPRevailer(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
smileyoo:

A man who promised his followers an eternally erect penis in Jannah (heaven) and maidens that will have wide appealing sex organs.

But JESUS said the saints in Heaven will not marry but will be like the angels.

Which of these two were spiritual? God is not an author of confusion

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by MrPRevailer(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mohammed and his imaginary Allah were so carnal, they were quick to misinterpret "Only Begotten Son of God" as a coming together of God and a woman to procreate a Child.

When what the Bible meant was that Jesus is the Spirit/Word of God. John 8:42, John 16:27-28

So almost every Muslim erroneously think Christians worship three gods.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
He further detailed the sweetness of the vaginas of the maidens. Just imagine a grandfather at his age, not only teaching all these but explaining details regarding the sweetness of the vaginas and when experienced in this world, one will faint. The sweetness causes fainting. Imagine the orgy in Jannah. Sex will be on sale too.

Mishkat al-Masabih Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
"Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."
MrPRevailer:

A man who promised his followers an eternally erect penis in Jannah (heaven) and maidens that will have wide appealing vagina.

But JESUS said the saints in Heaven will not marry but will be like the angels.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by emetisuccess(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by MrPRevailer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He further detailed the sweetness of the vaginas of the maidens. Just imagine a grandfather at his age, not only teaching all these but explaining details regarding the sweetness of the vaginas and when experienced in this world, one will faint. The sweetness causes fainting. Imagine the orgy in Jannah. Sex will be on sale too.

"Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

None of the prophets in the Bible had such worldly, carnal inclinations. Talkless of Jesus Christ.
So explicit! By their fruit you shall know they are false.

"The sexually immoral will not enter God's Holy kingdom."

Brother, you need to share this stuff more frequently. Even I think I'm seeing this Hadith quote for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was thrown off when I saw some things. I just kept wondering why these things were not revealed. I didn't know that they were hidden in Arabic so even the British could not read some of these texts earlier when they arrived Saudi Arabia.

The extent to which Mohammed detailed sex, even erotic journals will be censored. In fact, I get censored when all I do is repeat what Mohammed taught.

"Allah’s Apostle said: "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them."

So, men will be walking from one hollow to another with erect penisess sexing from one corner to the other. This is the only job in their paradise.
MrPRevailer:

None of the prophets in the Bible had such worldly, carnal inclinations. Talkless of Jesus Christ.
So explicit. By their fruit you shall know they are false.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by NairalandMD: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
is this really true
if so, i guess that's where the 72 virgin myth came from.
so sad, many suicide bombers would be wotoporously biting there finger wherever they are right now grin
Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by efficiencie(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 743:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet died while his armor was mortgaged to a Jew for thirty Sa's of barley (which is 97.2 kilos of barley.)

He ran out of food. He did not sow a seed or plant a tree. He was busy sexing women with the power of 100 men.

His last meal was by a Jewish woman whose husband he murdered. The woman poisoned him. Rather than looking for a physician, he looked for an 18 year old girl to have an all-night sex marathon. This was a 63 year old man. He died on active duty on a missionary position.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5217 Book 67, Hadith 150

That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at `Aisha's house till he died there. `Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

Dude grin, if den catch you grin ...but dude is this shit you just describe real? Is it really true that despite the pain from the poison Mohammed kept on pumping till he died? Mehn this is bad. Really bad. No religion can recover from such a blow.
Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Truvelisback(m): 3:30am On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
Seems like this Mohammed of a guy Died on top püssy!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2022
This is from the Islamic archives. I posted the book and the page where they can find it before they commit suicide. They need to know. The Arabs hid all these things in Arabic so that these black people will not know about it. This is how they control the blacks and they call them abeed(slave) or Al akhdam(servants).
Iranians are protesting for their freedom from Islam. This country is next to Saudi Arabia. Mohammed was there, many of their scholars came from Iran. Iran used to be controlled by the caliphate. If they, who speak Arabic and know Islam more than these Nigerians can risk their lives in protest for freedom, imagine what Nigerians should have been doing.
NairalandMD:
shocked shocked shocked
is this really true
if so, i guess that's where the 72 virgin myth came from.
so sad, many suicide bombers would be wotoporously biting there finger wherever they are right now grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2022
They do not want you to know this. I has been in Arabic for a long time. Now, many non-muslims speak Arabic and can learn about these facts. They can't hide it for long. All the muslims here do not know anything about Islam, All these things I found in their islamic library. written by muslims. I posted the books and page number for verification.
efficiencie:

Dude grin, if den catch you grin ...but dude is this shit you just describe real? Is it really true that despite the pain from the poison Mohammed kept on pumping till he died? Mehn this is bad. Really bad. No religion can recover from such a blow.
Re: Mohammed Died Hungry. He Sold His Armor For Food; Then Died During All Night Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2022
They keep blocking me from posting
MrPRevailer:

So explicit! By their fruit you shall know they are false.

Brother, you need to share this stuff more frequently. Even I think I'm seeing this Hadith quote for the first time.
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 717:
Narrated Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah:

Ibn Abbas said, "When Allah's Apostle was on his deathbed and there were some men in the house, he said, 'Come near, I will write for you something after which you will not go astray.' Some of them ( i.e. his companions) said, 'Allah's Apostle is seriously ill and you have the (Holy) Quran. Allah's Book is sufficient for us.' So the people in the house differed and started disputing. Some of them said, 'Give him writing material so that he may write for you something after which you will not go astray.' while the others said the other way round. So when their talk and differences increased, Allah's Apostle said, "Get up." Ibn Abbas used to say, "No doubt, it was very unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing for them that writing because of their differences and noise."

contrary to popular teachings that Mohammed was illiterate, you see above from respected scholars that Mohammed could read and write. Even a sick Mohammed could write. The Hadith says that the only thing that stopped him from writing was not illiteracy but their differences and noise.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 708:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

Allah's Apostle sent a letter to Khosrau with Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi and told him to hand it over to the governor of Al-Bahrain. The governor of Al-Bahrain handed it over to Khosrau, and when he read the latter, he tore it into pieces. (The sub-narrator added, "I think that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said, 'Allah 's Apostle invoked (Allah) to tear them all totally Khosrau and his companions) into pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Could Not Impregnate Aisha After 12 Years Of Running Through Her / Catholics Dont Encourage Condoms / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Shares His Life Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.