Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Shares His Life Ordeal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Shares His Life Ordeal (443 Views)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Shares His Life Ordeal by VYourstories: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
The life journey of the new Lead Pastor of Fountain of Life, Pastor Jimmy Odukoya, is that of courage and hope, despite being knocked sideways by tragic scenarios of the death of his loved ones.

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya is the first son and second child of the late pastors, Bimbo Odukoya and Taiwo Odukoya. On September 17, 2023, Jimmy was made the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Fountain of Life after the demise of his father on 7 August, in the United States at age 67.

Sharing his life story on BBC pidgin, he narrated how life has kicked him in the teeth and how he intends to go through his fears to chart a new course. This is regarding his new position of being the Lead Pastor of his late father’s ministry.

In his words,” Because of my life experiences, nothing dey shake me again. In this my short life span, I have experienced a lot. I have lost my dad, mum, my stepmother, my aunty, grandma, and grandpa.

“I have lost many people in my life. So when the thing you fear the most happens to you, you have nothing left to fear anymore. Over the years, my relatives have learned to be close to one another due to losing so many people to death in the family.

“Through it all, the most shocking of them is my father’s demise because he was so strong and full of life. I didn’t see my father’s death coming, we thought he would live to his eighties and nineties. In all, I have learned that in life, nothing is sure.”

Addressing People’s concern about his physical appearance, Jimmy said this-

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/pastor-jimmy-odukoya-shares-his-life-journey/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back To Jerusalem / Festival Of Miracles With Prophet Orah Jerome / Any Reason Genuine Enough Not To Forgive Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.