Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. (404 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by udede(m): 4:59am On Oct 09, 2022
This is the time of politicking in Nigeria and no wise politician will overlook a million votes.
This is not noise, chest beating or attention seeking.
I say it again if you are a politician in Nigeria and you think that a million votes will do you good.
Get in touch with me as soon as possible and i will arrange a meeting where you will convince our leaders that you are out best option for a better Nigeria.

One of the organisations i belong with is more than 10 million members strong in Nigeria and you know them if i should mention the name.

Nobody is interested in your money, we just want a better Nigeria.

My number is in my signature
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by bhella10: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Let the cat out of the bag.
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by Faber(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2022
You're hungry...

Who you want scam. Politicians way be scammers themselves, na them you want scam grin grin

Write a very good book that will be a bestseller. Sell it at #500 let your 10 million members buy it. If 1 million members buy your 500 naira book that's 500,000,000 and you're here looking for whom to dash 1 million votes
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by udede(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:
You're hungry...

Who you want scam. Politicians way be scammers themselves, na them you want scam grin grin

Write a very good book that will be a bestseller. Sell it at #500 let your 10 million members buy it. If 1 million members buy your 500 naira book that's 500,000,000 and you're here looking for whom to dash 1 million votes
omo i wasn't talking to you naa,
I was talking to human beings biko.
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by Faber(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
udede:
omo i wasn't talking to you naa,
I was talking to human beings biko.

I even rated you high by saying you need food. Sorry you need feed not food cos you're obviously an animal like cockerel grin grin
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by udede(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

I even rated you high by saying you need food. Sorry you need feed not food cos you're obviously an animal like cockerel grin grin
Biko go rest, i said was talking to human beings na by force ?
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by richidinho(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lolz....if you are in Nigeria and still do not know who is the best candidate

Well done sir
Re: If One Million Votes Mean Anything To You Check In. by udede(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
richidinho:
Lolz....if you are in Nigeria and still do not know who is the best candidate

Well done sir
are you sure

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. / Tinubu Is Simply Working For Atiku / Buhari Can’t Run Nigeria From UK – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.