Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod (787 Views)

Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Huge Protest In The Streets Of Paris Today Against Macron, NATO, And Sanctions / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod by bonechamberlain(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Wow really?!
It's obvious you're not aware of the manipulative powers of the West, I'm not trying to make excuses for African Leaders o but it's harder than you think bruv
The west are manipulative, yes. But it's a choice to allow yourself to be manipulated. No one is 100 percent free from manipulation, but it can be curtailed to the barest minimum.

African leaders are even begging to be manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod by ariesbull: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2022
paafin:

I love Putin's level of patience!

Kai, he must be an excellent chess player..
Russians are the best chess players
Re: Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod by Kingsley10000: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
How I wish China can support Russia the way US and Nato supported Ukraine
Re: Huge Protest Against Macron, NATO And The EU In The Streets Of Paris, France Tod by Hotice085: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Wow really?!
It's obvious you're not aware of the manipulative powers of the West, I'm not trying to make excuses for African Leaders o but it's harder than you think bruv

Continue blaming the west for everything, even for your wife pregnancy
They are the one stealing your oil, the ones making ASUU to strike, making the yorubas Hausas Ibos to hate themselves
Continue the blame games while nations like Korea India China Eastern European counties that we were ahead in the 60s are now no match for us
Zambia Rwanda and Kenya are even better yet u are blaming the West
Don't blame your primitive leaders be clapping for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa Is Preparing War Against Russia / What If Russia And China Decide To Team Up Against USA. / The Real Cause Of Israel And Palestinian War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.