Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,466 members, 7,857,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) (427 Views)

WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Oluvisual: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6fiHjvdgko

Ahead of the commissioning and operation of the 32-metric tons per hour Rice Mill in Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos State Government has handed over the management of the facility to private investor for efficient running.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Wednesday, presided over the ceremony where officials of the State Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with WACOT Rice Limited, a subsidiary of TGI Group.

The private firm is to provide operational support and manage the mill for nine months in the first instance through Joint Venture. The partnership is subject to renewal subsequently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by silakih: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2022
This is huge

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2022
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2022
If I no vote Tinubu make I die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by budaatum: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2022
While I admire the rice mill a lot, I love and admire your video a lot more.

Well done Oluvisual.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Oluvisual: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2022
budaatum:
While I admire the rice mill a lot, I love and admire your video a lot more.

Well done Oluvisual.

God bless you, this means a lot. Please don't forget to subscribe to support ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by frank14011991(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2022
If I no vote tinubu wetin I gain

1 Like

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by seunmsg(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
This is why Peter Obi and his ignorant urchins want to lift the restriction on rice and other items we are now self sufficient in producing. They want to flood the market with imported rice so that Imota rice mill can collapse.

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
This is Lagos being led by the visionary genius himself in the person of Asiwaju the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Whatever he touches turns out to be gold.
One brainless ipob obidient will come and ascribe all these developments to Lagos as having been a former federal capital. The answer to them is was Calabar also not a federal capital?
Some other enemy of progress will come and tell you that the project is wasn’t established by Tinubu. The answer to them is that since Lagos is Tinubus pocket we like the progress Lagos is making inside that pocket

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oluvisual:

God bless you, this means a lot. Please don't forget to subscribe to support ����
Done. You did a good job there.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Rice Mill In Imota, Lagos ( Video ) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
God bless Yoruba people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Explain This To Me / The Worst Area In Lagos State / Where Are The Rice Pyramids By The APC Government?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.