Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose (431 Views)

Which Of These Two Laptops Is Better For Programming / Your Advise For This Two Laptops? / I Want To Go Into Tech; What Field Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose by TastyFriedPussy: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
1) dell inspiron 15 5000
Specs - key board light
Core i7 4th gen
4gb ram (upgradable to 16gb)
HDD
But battery is bad, needs to always be connected to electricity (and new battery is about 25k)
Price is 70k

2) dell E6430
Specs - Core I5 3rd gen
8gb ram(upgradable to 16gb)
HDD
Battery lasts longer
Price is 75k

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose by Dreadshy: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
1) dell inspiron 15 5000
Specs - key board light
Core i7 4th gen
4gb ram (upgradable to 16gb)
HDD
But battery is bad, needs to always be connected to electricity (and new battery is about 25k)
Price is 70k

2) dell E6430
Specs - Core I5 3rd gen
8gb ram(upgradable to 16gb)
HDD
Battery lasts longer
Price is 75k
it depends on what you want to use it for. The 4th generation is better but the battery issue would be an hinderance to smooth work.
Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose by Sleekcode: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
What if someone comes here and insults you and tell you you'll never make it and abuse your parents instead of help you choose.

Just like you're used to doing?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose by TastyFriedPussy: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sleekcode:
What if someone comes here and insults you and tell you you'll never make it and abuse your parents instead of help you choose.

Just like you're used to doing?
tongue you'll die under the tires of a dangote cement truck tomorrow evening tongue
Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Choose by Fourpockets: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
tongue you'll die under the tires of a dangote cement truck tomorrow evening tongue
Why are you like this?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay To Learn Programming, These Websites Offers FREE Professional Courses / The ACS-Web-X Programming Language - The Ai-Cloudware By Jawolusi Oluwaseun / Don't Ruin Programming With Math!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.