Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations (3808 Views)

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by press9jatv: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Heard there is cold war in Labour Party as Peter Obi abandons Party's Bank account, creates a website carrying his personal business bank account for fundraising, accuses Pat Utomi of stealing.

Me: �E don cast, last last,
na everybody go chop breakfast,

Saro o!�

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by press9jatv: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Chaiiii Peter Obi has start to eat his breakfast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by funshint(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Too early grin...shey Pandora paper is a joke to you abi!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2022
That is his business
Peter Obi is always innocent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Urheadmaster(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

Obi is an Igbo man

Money and respect is their top priority tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Who cares
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Dapson73(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Pandora is a scam, I keep saying it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by press9jatv: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Becky12:
That is business
Peter Obi is always innocent
lol strictly business. I just dey laugh. Structureless Labour Party is going no where, they are just deceiving themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by bender79: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Remove this fake news. Pat Utomi that is currently in UK with Peter Obi. Meanwhile all public donations goes through labour party account and that is the position of the law.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Wisetrue99: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2022
See them, their imagination don begin dey run wide grin grin grin sabo them grin

Labour party is matching on with or without you!

Its a movement! There is no particular way of doing things

If you do it with all integrity and you succeed, people go begin copy!

Lobatan

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by ukenke: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2022
My response is LOL. They succeeded with propaganda twice.

Never again. Forget 2023 for Tinubu.

Peter Obi will win by a wide margin.

Know this and know Peace.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by JaneGray(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
There's nothing politics will not uproot out.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by KingKO22: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Baba is cashing out as quick as possible.

He doesn't trust any of his Obi supporters urchins that's why he is the alpha and omiga of Labor in vain party grin

Another version of Nnamdi loading. grin
All in the name of Biafuro and not for Nigeria election

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Mandate2023: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Seems dis ppl don't understand why we call obi pandora and scam and also his supporters zombidients and mumudients

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by bender79: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=KingKO22 post=117402948]Baba is cashing out as quick as possible.

He doesn't trust any of his Obi supporters urchins that's why he is the alpha and omiga of Labor in vain party grin

Another version of Nnamdi loading. grin
All in the name of Biafuro and not for Nigeria election[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by KingKO22: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
ukenke:
My response is LOL. They succeeded with propaganda twice.

Never again. Forget 2023 for Tinubu.

Peter Obi will win by a wide margin.

Know this and know Peace.
Biafuro election yu mean grin

Is that why Pandora Obituary is collecting chi-chi grin
How would he spend the money since Labor In vain party doesn't spend chi-chi grin

The kind of pathetic fools that follow this dullard is enough to stop engaging them online

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by vastolord4(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2022
So you think obi is as stupid as Tinubu and atiku? And if you think so too, a millipede is smarter than you

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by KingKO22: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Obi done scam Labor in vain party grin

grin the zombidiot urchins have no brain

9 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Tinubuagbado: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:
Heard there is cold war in Labour Party as Peter Obi abandons Party's Bank account, creates a website carrying his personal business bank account for fundraising, accuses Pat Utomi of stealing.

Saro o!�

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Tinubuagbado: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2022
bender79:
Remove this fake news. Pat Utomi that is currently in UK with Peter Obi. Meanwhile all public donations goes through labour party account and that is the position of the law.

Don't mind those Yoruba bandits and online miscreants. They're constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Millimann: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:

Saro o!�

You will continue hearing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu worth less slaves should stop posting fake news
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by MasterJayJay: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
News from Bats with no brains.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:

Saro o!�

Shey Obi knows he is not going to be anything. Fear Anambra men. Utomi is Delta. He go learn wella.

Obi wants to run a profitable campaign. He sees profits and loss in everything.

He won't spend personal shi shi
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Nijablast: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Obi doesn't want to loose election and money�����
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Mikedu(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:

Saro o!�
This urchins are so foolish!
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:

Saro o!�

You "heard" from urchins abi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Mrfixitt(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins masturbating about peter Obi all over
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Britishpea: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Remove this fake news ASAP. What’s the problem with you people?
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by OsunOriginal: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
press9jatv:

Saro o!�

Strange bed fellows can't work together... thieves
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations by Idiko1: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
It is fake news Obi floated his back account on the Internet. The fake account and Internet posting are handiworks of certain characters from western Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . / Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan ! / Richest Countries In Africa According To Their GDP Per Capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.