Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira (35945 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ryloy: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
President Bola Tinubu, @officialABAT, is the first President of Nigeria with a Financial background. Let me tell our 419 businessmen some hard truths. Your days of going to the villa at night to get import duty exemptions, tax waivers, fraudulent judgement claims and bogus business deals are over. Focus on legitimate business deals. Tinubu will not pick a winner like past Presidents. This time you will have to earn your position in the Nigerian Economy.
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Radiant01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Asiwaju is gaining supporters day by day,may the Almighty grant him good health and may he succeed.

349 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by tooth4tooth: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Now Mr common sense has spoken . Mr President achievement is too clear for everyone to see.He's a man with vision ................ But some hate filled and about to burst homosapiens will still wail as usual.

They are desperately in search of their lost manhood.

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by tommy589(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
My own is banditry eradication. If he can bring an end to it more hands will be back on farm

122 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Radiant01:
Asiwaju is gaining supporters day by day,may the Almighty grant him good health and may he succeed.

May you also succeed.

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by adekolaelect(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is a prepared president not try and Error like some.

214 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Frank688915: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Haters keep off, May Asiwaju regime favour me and my family and anybody that like this post, AmenπŸ™

339 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by inoki247: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol prepare for some attack from headless mob they've find Agbado in ur pocket...

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by honestivo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
I hope all these will have positive implication on the generality of Nigerians

14 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by tamdun: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mr president held a meeting with former CBN gov(Sanusi )and am sure this is one of their agreement

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by okosodo: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Th
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ronalmagic10(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ben, call out pan.dora obi with your full chest stop going through the corners

The man got favorable waivers from abacha to Jonathan. How else did he become a billionaire? Buying a house in London at what age again? Someone that graduated third class in philosophy?

Dey play. God will use Tinubu to liberate Nigeria

Obi should continue looking for his manhood

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by BloomingDale(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
honestivo:
I hope all these will have positive implication on the generality of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by RawSex(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by b3llo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nice one Jagaban. May you usher us into prosperity as a Nation.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Radiant01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

May you also succeed.
Same to you sir and all those who want Nigeria to progress

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ufuosman(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
May Asiwaju regime favour me and my family, AmenπŸ™
Me too πŸ™πŸ½

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ufuosman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good advice to them
I pray they listen
Ben Bruce e just make common sense πŸ˜€

12 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Okwyjesus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
ryloy:
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19

Southern Nigeria need to join hands and support Tinubu.

Dude will make us proud

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Klington: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
embarassed
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ecolime(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Almost all forms of subsidy have been removed.

Fuel, FX, Education is probably next.

I hope this administration will be able to manage the fallout else things will be pretty rough.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Postinor: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jagaban,haters can suck my dick

18 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Floating of Naira will neutralize Bereau De Change activities. Just like subsidy removal.
Market force will determine the buying and selling rates. In nut shell is a good policy.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Patriotsleague: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
This head is different.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by chuose: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians are easily fooled .

He scraps Trillions spent on fuel subsidy.
So where is the Trillions that was spent?

He has given loans to students so that when they graduate they are saddled with debts and above all they won't protest his stolen mandate.

We have forgotten how he pocketed Lagos, now his children are hoovering around the pocket the money from fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile the poor don't know that he is giving them debt to carry for life

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by nairavsdollars(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Even the stock market is at an unpredented high. Really Buhari is a disaster to our economy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Radiant01:

ONE Thousand is to One Dollar

May Thunder fire you and tinubu join

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by iReddington: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is more than competent to steer Nigeria's economy and bring positive changes, he's very cerebral and hands-on. I can't honestly say the same for that third class Agulu illiterate from Anambra, he would have been a disaster grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by GanagiBeetrus: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Most praise-singer politicians always have ulterior motives.
I'd rather hold on with my praises, until we start seeing the dividends of good governance.
For now, cost of living has gone up resulting in more hardship for the average Nigerian.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.