Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions (1267 Views)

What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2022
Unless you are Blind ...

why will a rally be held on a "Holy Sunday" for Thiefnubuu? grin grin grin

Are Yoruba Christians not part of thiefnubuu campaign? why disenfranchise them today? grin grin grin

Why are Agbado Miscreants disregarding the Sanctity of Sunday Service? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If this was for Osibanjo on a "Holy Friday" what will happen? grin grin grin grin grin

Why will MURIC say that they will not support a Christian candidate from Yorubaland? grin grin grin grin

Why was Osibanjo expelled from APC lagos, by NON-INDIGINES?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yorubaland is Multi-religious...why will the Muslim and MURIC agbado miscreants overshadow the Christians??

Why is Adeboye..Oyedepo...Bakare....Olukoya..and all Yoruba priests and Reverends Quiet?...will the Imam Of Lagos appreciate this, if it was on Friday?? grin grin grin grin

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MONDAY IS A MUSLIM HOLIDAY, WHY NOT HAVE THE RALLY ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY(MONDAY), INSTEAD OF DISREGARDING A "HOLY SUNDAY" BECAUSE OF THIEFNUBUU?

When i say that the KORAN has been dipped into the Atlantic.Through LAGOS!.....THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!

Una well done!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Because they lack manners
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by OsunOriginal: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Unless you are Blind ...

why will a rally be held on a "Holy Sunday" for Thiefnubuu? grin grin grin

Are Yoruba Christians not part of thiefnubuu campaign? why disenfranchise them today? grin grin grin

Why are Agbado Miscreants disregarding the Sanctity of Sunday Service? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If this was for Osibanjo on a "Holy Friday" what will happen? grin grin grin grin grin

Why will MURIC say that they will not support a Christian candidate from Yorubaland? grin grin grin grin

Why was Osibanjo expelled from APC lagos, by NON-INDIGINES?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yorubaland is Multi-religious...why will the Muslim and MURIC agbado miscreants overshadow the Christians??

Why is Adeboye..Oyedepo...Bakare....Olukoya..and all Yoruba priests and Reverends Quiet?...will the Imam Of Lagos appreciate this, if it was on Friday?? grin grin grin grin

When i say that the KORAN has been dipped into the Atlantic.Through LAGOS!.....THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!

Una well done!!

Must you attend the rally? Park well joor
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Must you disturb the CHURCH SERVICES ON SUNDAY??

Respect the Christians in Your midst.

Just Like the Muslim-Muslim ticket

Why must your rally be irresponsible?? Why inconvenience people going to or attending church??

Monday is a Public holiday for MURIC faithful...why not have the rally on Monday?

This election has exposed APC as a Muslim agenda...backed by Islamic terrorist.

OsunOriginal:

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Becky12:
Because they lack manners
But they are not inviting all of us na

If u can attend,cool. And if u cant, cool.

Why must their decision give u problem and reason to lose Ur mind and sanity??

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Must you disturb the CHURCH SERVICES ON SUNDAY??

Respect the Christians in Your midst.

Just Like the Muslim-Muslim ticket, Why must your rally be irresponsible?? Why inconvenience people going to or attending church??

This election has exposed APC as a Muslim agenda...backed by Islamic terrorist.

Thiefnubuu will NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

OsunOriginal:

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by PandoraObi: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Anyone force you to attend
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Why must the rally be held on Sunday Morning , when People are Going to Church. Dont you respect people's religious beliefs??

If it was FRIDAY, and the rally was for Osibanjo. Will MURIC not be shouting like brainless Animals...and people like you will support them!!

2Radii:
But they are not inviting all of us na

If u can attend,cool. And if u cant, cool.

Why must their decision give u problem and reason to lose Ur mind and sanity??

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Okoroawusa: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
But a rally can hold on a Friday and Saturday?

You don't know that they are religious days of some people?

Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Owontime: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
ANOTHER IPOB COMMENT.
YES TINUBU RALLY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHURCH, NOW GO AND USE SNIPER.
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
After Muslim-Muslim Ticket.
After saying Yoruba and Fulani are 1.
After using fake Bishops
After seeking for fake Christian endorsements...

You rub it in their face...that "Holy Sunday" is irrelevant to you MURIC miscreants abi??

ANY YORUBA CHRISTIAN that doesnt understand the insultive nature of this stupidly timed rally ...should be a patient at ARO Medical center!

THIEFNUBUU doesnt regard Christians and the Church!!

Okoroawusa:
But a rally can hold on a Friday and Saturday?

You don't know that they are religious days of some people?

Hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by lhordspy: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Helinus....You are irrelevant and you are inconsequential.

I ASK AGAIN..If this was for OSIBANJO and it was held on Friday , what will be your statement??

MURIC ALREADY SAID THAT their members will not support a Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate...DID YOU REBUKE THEM??

Let the FACTS BE STATED , so that Yoruba Christrians will wakeup from their Slumber!!

See oga. Dont ever in your life quote me again. In your whole life and the next one.

What is this nonsense? You play too much with things. Why bringing religion inside politics.?

Just look at the nonsense you type. This is th3 same path that someone toll and was burnt alive. Must you always reffer to other religion and their worship book in a disgusting way?

You should be ashame of yourself, you are adult for christsake.
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Mumu dey learn incitation, the kind thing wey ur papa do, wey hin no get more than one wrapper..

Attending rallies no be voting, so people can't be disenfranchised coz it's done out of free will, I guess ur papa no see money send u go school to learn that...

If Christians dey church and d turnout is diz loud, u suppose don pick date wey u go deactivate ur account by now, anuofia...
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Why must the rally be held on Sunday Morning , when People are Going to Church. Dont you respect people's religious beliefs??

If it was FRIDAY, and the rally was for Osibanjo. Will MURIC not be shouting like brainless Animals...and people like you will support them!!

Lol, Alaye calm down

I am a Christian bro, I hail from Ekiti state,and u know, Ekiti is a Christian state which we all know.

But one tin I can assure u is that Muric and all other divisors are just on a long tin Wen it come to SW unity.

If I am a tinubu supporter and a rally is slated for Sunday, well, if I am chanced I will go and if I am not den i sit in my house.

Why must their decision give me sleepless nights??

They should do whatever dey like...alalanlala...e no concern person. So far dem no talk say make I no go my church.

So leave them to their tin abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Because he disrespected the Church, by holding a Political Rally, on a Holy Sunday..be rest assured that ..he will LU LE!! grin grin grin grin

Can he HOLD a rally In Kano after Friday Prayers??...NEVER!!

Muslim-Muslim ticket is not enough abi??

Any Yoruba Christian that is blinded by foolishness , should see the actions of those that have overtaken your land...because of their useless political affiliations!

Owontime:
ANOTHER IPOB COMMENT.
YES TINUBU RALLY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHURCH, NOW GO AND USE SNIPER.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Abeg moh una free the mad dog, if only the mumu knows that adventist attend their churches on Saturdays, so the dumbos staging their rallies on Saturdays makes dem what?

Foolish damned soul sha
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
A christian Yoruba will NEVER compromise his beliefs for Political stupidity.

Sunday's are as Holy as RAMADAM period in Islam. You wan hear talk abi??

Stop the useless Taqqiya ogbeni. If this was an Osibanjo rally,with Osibanjo having a Christian as Vice...you agbado miscreants will be shouting religious intolerance up and dan!!

So claiming Christianity...is the lowest ebb for you. Carry your MURIC heritage like NEPA POLE..with pride!!

2Radii:
Lol, Alaye calm down

I am a Christian bro, I hail from Ekiti state,and u know, Ekiti is a Christian state which we all know.

But one tin I can assure u is that Muric and all other divisors are just on a long tin Wen it come to SW unity.

If I am a tinubu supporter and a rally is slated for Sunday, well, if I am chanced I will go and if I am not den i sit in my house.

Why must their decision give me sleepless nights??

They should do whatever dey like...alalanlala...e no concern person. So far dem no talk say make I no go my church.

So leave them to their tin abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Crawling out from their dilapidated agbado chambers..to come out and yarn dust.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket...You hailed
Yoruba and Fulani are 1...You hailed
Expulsion of Osibanjo from APC lagos...You hailed
Castigating and insulting a "Holy Sunday" with a uselessly timed rally...You defend foolishly.

Let me tell you something Mufutau...THIEFNUBUU ti LU LE...10000%

Useless zombie miscreants...spits

KillSars:
Abeg moh una free the mad dog, if only the mumu knows that adventist attend their churches on Saturdays, so the dumbos staging their rallies on Saturdays makes dem what?

Foolish damned soul sha

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
A christian Yoruba will NEVER compromise his beliefs for Political stupidity.

Sunday's are as Holy as RAMADAM period in Islam. You wan hear talk abi??

Stop the useless Taqqiya ogbeni. If this was an Osibanjo rally,with Osibanjo having a Christian as Vice...you agbado miscreants will be shouting religious intolerance up and dan!!

So claiming Christianity...is the lowest ebb for you. Carry your MURIC heritage like NEPA POLE..with pride!!

grin grin grin

How do u prove to u that I am a Christian grin grin

But I will advise u leave them to their tin, just rest and have peace ok grin

U will be alright grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2022
You can Google your religious Identity...

I am not your researcher or analyst
cheesy

2Radii:
grin grin grin

How do u prove to u that I am a Christian grin grin

But I will advise u leave them to their tin, just rest and have peace ok grin

U will be alright grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2022
You are crying for what you excel at??
Smash ya head on the floor facing Mecca.
Let me tell you something...and your statements obviously support my train of thought.

THIEFNUBUU is a Yoruba Taliban Supporters AGENDA.

Just as You claim that Peter Obi is a Catholic and IPOB agenda...

EAT WHAT YOU ALSO DISH OUT...and Cry Bluud...

lhordspy:

[b]See oga. Dont ever in your life quote me again. In your whole life and the next one.

What is this nonsense? [/b]You play too much with things. Why bringing religion inside politics.?

Just look at the nonsense you type. This is th3 same path that someone toll and was burnt alive. Must you always reffer to other religion and their worship book in a disgusting way?

You should be ashame of yourself, you are adult for christsake.

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Crawling out from their dilapidated agbado chambers..to come out and yarn dust.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket...You hailed
Yoruba and Fulani are 1...You hailed
Expulsion of Osibanjo from APC lagos...You hailed
Castigating and insulting a "Holy Sunday" with a uselessly timed rally...You defend foolishly.

Let me tell you something Mufutau...THIEFNUBUU ti LU LE...10000%

Useless zombie miscreants...spits

Oloribu wey dem squeeze through boot all the way from nnewi to lasgidi wan dey tell how a liberal state go dey run their affairs, no be juju be dat? grin grin

Ur state wey no dey defend all diz, no be sit at home end am, mumu just dey reason with hin anus, u go keep quiet now or u still wan tell us how ur papa sold u to Nnamdi for a jar of palmy, anuofia wey hin brain dey sit at home mode wey hin neva realize..
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Why are You calling the MODs..??

This my post pain this agbado miscreant with Taliban support for thiefnubuu.

Remember, when you claim Peter Obi is IPOB....

Thiefnubuu is Boko Haram...AL-QEDA...TALIBAN...support merchant...spits

PandoraObi:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
You can Google your religious Identity...

I am not your researcher or analyst
cheesy

U have bn oppressed grin grin

Sorry, kpele, u will be alright anyway.. and it won't be long grin

Sorry for the oppression, na so dem dey do. They like oppressing good citizen anyhow cry
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
If Thiefnubuu can squeeze in from Irabiji in Osun State to Lagos...
Everybody can also squeeze in and do same in Lagos!
Your lamentations and tears will only erupt and splash everywhere...but 1 drop wont touch me...

So you can cry Bluud...i dont bluudy care.

KillSars:

Oloribu wey dem squeeze through boot all the way from nnewi to lasgidi wan dey tell how a liberal state go dey run their affairs, no be juju be dat? grin grin

Ur state wey no dey defend all diz, no be sit at home end am, mumu just dey reason with hin anus, u go keep quiet now or u still wan tell us how ur papa sold u to Nnamdi for a jar of palmy, anuofia wey hin brain dey sit at home mode wey hin neva realize..

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
If Thiefnubuu can squeeze in from Irabiji in Osun State to Yorubaland...
Everybody can also squeeze in and do same in Lagos!
Your lamentations and tears will only erupt and splash everywhere...but 1 drop wont touch me...

So you can cry Bluud...i dont bluudy care.

E pain am... grin grin grin
Ur tears no even get salt..

Next time u open any useless thread, na small be diz o...

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by PandoraObi: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Bontafa:

You are calling them to do what?
I don't want one bias IPOB mod to ban me when I retaliate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Both Panama Papers Of 2016, And Pandora Papers Of 2021 Mentioned Tinubu’s Name. / Video: OBI OBI CROWD CHANTS As Peter Obi Campaigns In Lafia / Peter Obi Must Win This Election. Babachir Lawal To North East Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.