Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,127 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions (1278 Views)

What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pain ke...why you dey console yasef, you be Lizard?? grin grin grin grin

KillSars:

E pain am... grin grin grin
Ur tears no even get salt..

Next time u open any useless thread, na small be diz o...

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by asanausana91: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
That shows how Tinubu consider Christians
(Inconsequential). Any Christian that make the mistake of voting for a Muslim Muslim ticket will regret it.
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sophisticated Crying...I understand your pains.

2Radii:
U have bn oppressed grin grin

Sorry, kpele, u will be alright anyway.. and it won't be long grin

Sorry for the oppression, na so dem dey do. They like oppressing good citizen anyhow cry

Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
So the Mods are Biased...

You are crying in sophisticated portions...

Your tears have sugar.

PandoraObi:
I don't want one bias IPOB mod to ban me when I retaliate.
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Sophisticated Crying...I understand your pains.

Lol, why will I be crying when I am not the oppressed cheesy

Na u dem oppressed na, na u dem rap£ grin
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
See miscreant dey form GALLANT...

The pin wey i chuk you dey pain well well.
grin grin grin grin

2Radii:
Lol, why will I be crying when I am not the oppressed cheesy

Na u dem oppressed na, na u dem rap£ grin
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Freeworldbutfre: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Which is more civilized, shouting down economy on a working day, or doing their rally on Sunday, which is better. Most times I don't know how will think in this part of the world. They gave notice and gave diversion route for today rally.
Must look the other way when is not our own.
Bible told us the story of Samaritan man and the priest. Sure I no you knows the story too well.

The black nation has more of readers and witters than thinkers.

To be we should have more of thinkers to readers and witters.
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Bontafa: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
I don't want one bias IPOB mod to ban me when I retaliate.

My dear find a gutter and sit down
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See miscreant dey form GALLANT...

The pin wey i chuk you dey pain well well.
grin grin grin grin

grin grin which pin be that??

Na me dey open thread upon thread about been oppressed?? grin

Laslas u go wail and sleep for evening, that is the end, nothing more grin

E no go better for the oppressor wey do Una like this grin
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Now i understand your pains...

Your yarns have no traction...and even Thiefnubuu will be disgusted at your reasoning...so dull bro..so dull.

2Radii:
grin grin which pin be that??

Na me dey open thread upon thread about been oppressed?? grin

Laslas u go wail and sleep for evening, that is the end, nothing more grin

E no go better for the oppressor wey do Una like this grin
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by 2Radii: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Now i understand your pains...

Your yarns have no traction...and even Thiefnubuu will be disgusted at your reasoning...so dull bro..so dull.

Sorry bro

I feel for the oppressed grin
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tomorrow is public holiday, but it's they will not hold it that day because it is a Muslim holiday...

This is a reality!
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Aldol: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Why must the rally be held on Sunday Morning , when People are Going to Church. Dont you respect people's religious beliefs??

If it was FRIDAY, and the rally was for Osibanjo. Will MURIC not be shouting like brainless Animals...and people like you will support them!!

I have been observing your comments for sometime now and I can beat my chest that you were raised from a broken home and you lacked parental love from childhood. It's obvious in all your comments. Just take it easy before you commit suicide. Sorry
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
You are sick. You that was raised from an unbroken home, but you worship a drug guzzling miscreant that employs touts to steal and extort from people is normal abi?? GTFOH ...hiss...spits!

Aldol:

I have been observing your comments for sometime now and I can beat my chest that you were raised from a broken home and you lacked parental love from childhood. It's obvious in all your comments. Just take it easy before you commit suicide. Sorry
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Aldol: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
You are sick. You that was raised from an unbroken home, but you worship a drug guzzling miscreant that employs touts to steal and extort from people is normal abi?? GTFOH ...hiss...spits!

Ehya sorry, just take it easy ehn
I understand your situation, just be calm
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2022
See guy wey no fit EAT dey form WOKE for faceless forum. I detest sanctimonious miscreants ..

Go and get a life before spewing your innate foolishness allover the platform...spits

Aldol:

Ehya sorry, just take it easy ehn
I understand your situation, just be calm
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by Aldol: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See guy wey no fit EAT dey form WOKE for faceless forum. I detest sanctimonious miscreants ..

Go and get a life before spewing your innate foolishness allover the platform...spits

Eyaa pele, it is well...at least learn to love urself,that's the first step
Re: Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions by M4A1carbine: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
As you love thiefnubuu ..bah??

Aldol:

Eyaa pele, it is well...at least learn to love urself,that's the first step

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... / Obidients Erect Four Billboards For Peter Obi At Ikot-ekpene, Akwa Ibom (photos / I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.