Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote (1345 Views)

Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Divide Atiku Votes In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by MadeInTokyo: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

Cant you see the election is going same pattern as 2019. Everything has started aligning already.

Southeast,south-south,Afenifere,CAN,PFN bodies... They have started aligning together to antagonise APC, just like 2019.

The only difference thing is just Atiku and Obi now running differently. Sharing and dividing their votes.

Nothing changes in the APC camp bro. Nothing changed. smiley

grin grin grin
Another myopic Tinubu zombie analysis
A lot a has changed
Atiku will win the North not Tinubu
Buhari won the North I'm 2015 and 2019
Atiku will flog Tinubu convincly in the North, apart from South West where will Tinubu get his significant votes to check mates Atiku's votes coming from the North .
The day of weeping and wailing is almost near fro all u arrogant Tinubu supporters still dreaming that Tinubu will will the North
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

How can I deny being Igbo, a tribe envied all over the world, ( I don't say the best tribe...but the envy of the world, no tribe is the best, but many are doing badly and no where to be found on international stage) That being said

From day one each tribe knows what they believe in as long as Nigeria is involved. An average Igbo man no get time for power play. In Anambra state my home we have close to 600 communities, all have their traditional rulers but in each of these communities na who get money pass the people will bow to not even the Igwe. Money is number one on our mind, and without power you can be rich and wealthy, the top 10 richest men in the world never ran for a political office. Even a little Mark Zuckerberg shut Donald Trump up by blocking him on Facebook during the last US Elections, that's the power of money and influence. Trump no be Zuckerberg mate for money matters grin grin

We are supporting Obi not because we need presidency. We are supporting Obi because of his personality. If it was Okezie Ikpeazu or Hope Uzodimma given even PDP or APC ticket na we go even make them lose...that's how we roll...even Obi is telling you people he doesn't need the presidency that's why he is not out to bribe or kill himself to win...he just want to help out and if you guys no gree take his help, he no even care. Ask yourself why Obi is almost traveling everywhere. Obi have a special passport from a country I will not mention here...he sees this election more of a fun than a do or die affair.

In my house where I stay, they wanted to make me a care taker, I refused but told them I want to be in charge of light and water, so they agreed and gave another guy care-taker. Care-taker is just a delegated power with nothing to show for...but you see that light and water, I need it badly for my business that's how we think.

As for my talk on Ganduje, don't misinterpret me, I am explaining the fact that he have abandoned Tinubu, he cannot deliver Kano to Tinubu because he is never a one man squad in Kano politics

Let's leave out the tribal talk. I dont want to engage in that, i only made reference to the fact.

Now, you see the bolded up there? Thats what am talking about. Now you are starting to get my point. I think you should try discussing politics with me more often, you are a very fast learner smiley.

That is what i have been trying to say to you more often, you see.. Ganduje is not politically influencial alone, he needs people to rely on for positive political delivery... He needs ally, and right now... Shekerau, kwankwaso and Atiku are on one side antagonising him trying to take away kano from his grip. He knows ones shekarau finally takes kano, thats all for him ganduje politically.

Reason why he begged shekarau like a little baby when he heard shekarau was leaving APC.. Now he has shifted to luring kwankwaso to APC, not really for tinubu but for his own power play in kano... ..

Ganduje presently is leftwith nothing. He has no other option than to deliver for Tinubu. That is his last bet.

Presidential election comes before governorship.. He tinubu lose kano, then it is done for ganduje politically in kano.. He knows this, and same goes for El'rufai , amaechi too... This guys are not fighting for tinubu, but for their lives, politically.

Are you expecting a certain amaechi to support atiku? So he will leave all his APC structure in Rivers he suffered to build and support Atiku. What is hid gain after Atiku wins? Can he be consider for political position ahead of other top PDP bigwigs in rivers??

That is politics my friend.. It is sometimes never about personal interest but power play.. You need to remain relevant no matter what.

And any body winning 2023 apart Tinubu, that is the end of political relevancy for all those names you mentioned.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin
Another myopic Tinubu zombie analysis
A lot a has changed
Atiku will win the North not Tinubu
Buhari won the North I'm 2015 and 2019
Atiku will flog Tinubu convincly in the North, apart from South West where will Tinubu get his significant votes to check mates Atiku's votes coming from the North .
The day of weeping and wailing is almost near fro all u arrogant Tinubu supporters still dreaming that Tinubu will will the North

Engage me properly in a political discuss, then we talk.

Now go play with sand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
David160:
Don't listen to anyone telling you that obi will divide Atiku's vote, this is a new tactic employed by pdp agents to market their candidate.

They know that after 8 years of Buhari, power should shift to the south. But now that they have a northern candidate they want to blackmail people of the SE and SS into voting pdp.

For me, I vote individuals now not party, if obi was in APC.. I will be voting APC... If this election was Zulum VS Ikpeazu or Zulum VS Wike.. I will vote Zulum. Because I believe Zulum is a better candidate.. I don't care that he's in APC.

Mind you Buhari under APC has done more for SE than pdp ever did.. At least he completed the second Niger bridge plus the Enugu - onitsha road.

These pdp agents just want to get back into power so they can continue stealing money nothing else.

This election I am voting for Peter obi... Because I believe in him as a candidate.

If the election goes to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu then I'll decide between Atiku and Tinubu based on they're manifesto(Am eager to read Tinubu manifesto).
God bless you my brother
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

Cant you see the election is going same pattern as 2019. Everything has started aligning already.

Southeast,south-south,Afenifere,CAN,PFN bodies... They have started aligning together to antagonise APC, just like 2019.

The only difference thing is just Atiku and Obi now running differently. Sharing and dividing their votes.

Everything changed the moment more voters registered. Again APC north no more intact because of Muslim Muslim ticket. Again, Electoral act amended. E go shock u bro
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Everything changed the moment more voters registered. Again APC north no more intact because of Muslim Muslim ticket. Again, Electoral act amended. E go shock u bro

Did you just say more voters?
Lol. You were been deceived bro.

After inec screening of doubke voters and invalid voters only 1m+ voters were the newly registered ones..

Let's assume this voters voted for Atiku or obi.. Will it still be enough to defeat Tinubu. Remember atiku and obi are now sharing their votes.

With the issue of muslim-muslim ticket.. In 2019, most people called Buhari a tribal bigot, the christains never voted for him in mass.. And i guess you know how that turned out.

Lol.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Did you just say more voters?
Lol. You were been deceived bro.

After inec screening of doubke voters and invalid voters only 1m+ voters were the newly registered ones..

Let's assume this voters voted for Atiku or obi.. Will it still be enough to defeat Tinubu. Remember atiku and obi are now sharing their votes.

With the issue of muslim-muslim ticket.. In 2019, most people called Buhari a tribal bigot, the christains never voted for him in mass.. And i guess you know how that turned out.

Lol.
I did not vote in 2019, I'm voting in 2023. Result go shock u bro
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Salvador1: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

kwankawso is not a threat to APC right?

May you people continue to be blind to the reality.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by chopnaira: 6:10am On Apr 22
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

This thread grin
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Paraman: 6:24am On Apr 22
Kingpin1000:
An APC urchin just opened a thread. Lol in reality, it is Tinubu's vote that will be divided.. the south west bloc vote is a goner.
O.P your thread is written "APC urchin" all over.
Nah so

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Paraman: 6:24am On Apr 22
Salvador1:
kwankawso is not a threat to APC right?

May you people continue to be blind to the reality.
grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by jahsharon: 6:33am On Apr 22
We don teach them sense

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by jahsharon: 6:34am On Apr 22
Kingpin1000:
An APC urchin just opened a thread. Lol in reality, it is Tinubu's vote that will be divided.. the south west bloc vote is a goner.
O.P your thread is written "APC urchin" all over.

Shey una don learn lesson, abi you still dey wait for the next lesson in 2027? We run this show. We own this game

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by haffaze777(m): 7:03am On Apr 22
jahsharon:

Shey una don learn lesson, abi you still dey wait for the next lesson in 2027? We run this show. We own this game

They're slow learner, they haven't learn anything since 2015 that reality is different from fantasy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Get Zero Votes As Obi Wins His Polling Unit / BREAKING: Oshogbo LGA Final Result Released As Winner Emerges / Who Will Be The Next Senate And House Majority Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.