Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote (1344 Views)

Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Divide Atiku Votes In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by David160(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Don't listen to anyone telling you that obi will divide Atiku's vote, this is a new tactic employed by pdp agents to market their candidate.

They know that after 8 years of Buhari, power should shift to the south. But now that they have a northern candidate they want to blackmail people of the SE and SS into voting pdp.

For me, I vote individuals now not party, if obi was in APC.. I will be voting APC... If this election was Zulum VS Ikpeazu or Zulum VS Wike.. I will vote Zulum. Because I believe Zulum is a better candidate.. I don't care that he's in APC.

Mind you Buhari under APC has done more for SE than pdp ever did.. At least he completed the second Niger bridge plus the Enugu - onitsha road.

These pdp agents just want to get back into power so they can continue stealing money nothing else.

This election I am voting for Peter obi... Because I believe in him as a candidate.

If the election goes to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu then I'll decide between Atiku and Tinubu based on they're manifesto(Am eager to read Tinubu manifesto).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Lol. It is obvious bro.

Cant you see the election is going same pattern as 2019. Everything has started aligning already.

Southeast,south-south,Afenifere,CAN,PFN bodies... They have started aligning together to antagonise APC, just like 2019.

The only difference thing is just Atiku and Obi now running differently. Sharing and dividing their votes.

Nothing changes in the APC camp bro. Nothing changed. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Kingpin1000: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2022
An APC urchin just opened a thread. Lol in reality, it is Tinubu's vote that will be divided.. the south west bloc vote is a goner.
O.P your thread is written "APC urchin" all over.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

Cant you see the election is going same pattern as 2019. Everything has started aligning already.

Southeast,south-south,Afenifere,CAN,PFN bodies... They have started aligning together to antagonise APC, just like 2019.

The only difference thing is just Atiku and Obi now running differently. Sharing and dividing their votes.

Where's Ganduje
Where's Akpabio
Where's Ayade
Where's Lyon
Where's Amaechi
Where's Oshiomhole
Where's El Rufai
Where's Chris Ngige (man said he is not supporting any one, that if you want to know who he is supporting view his vote on election day, and how is that possible grin grin)

Only FFK, Keyamo running their mouths. The North are very much aware they have scammed Tinubu, that's why they are sitting on the fence.
Why the numerous defections back to PDP, Now the PDP have lost South East and South South I think it's PDP dividing Tinubu's votes in the North

11 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Asgard73: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
This one is a novice ..

When children speak .. you know .

Power to the people
North 2023

After elections e go clear

God just forbid Tinubu to win with his Muslim Muslim ticket

Na then Una go wake from Obi’s foolishness

After all Na Una east go suffer a.m. die

East is politcal deficient .. thy just know nothing about Nigeria politics except noise

No strategy .. at all

No politcal calaculation

Na their mind everything dey work

South south has taken over from east and are politcal savvy than the east will ever be

Na too much sense fvck and tribalism fvck easterners

See many Yoruba people were campaigning for Obi some few month back

Till igbos turn am to tribal campaign via IPOB .. and think others are foolish to support you while they have their own tribal people contesting

Oya Na .. after election

Igbos go eat the humble pie and count their votes .. on Obi and still count votes from region .. then they will learn how not to involve IPOB on a national elections

God forbid Tinubu Islamization of Nigeria and Nigeria been taken over by Arab Muslim and others
Because Christians go suffer a.m.. and those shouting Obi would wake and no say obi really divided Atiku votes

Now tell me if Obi for win Jagaban if he has gotten the ticket

Or tell me that man from east that would defeat Tinubu and Apc even with their core Muslim Muslim ticket

Politcally majority of igbos go wake in 2031

Zik was not a fool to renegotiate with Saudunna in 60/66..

Again

Power to the peoppe

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Where's Ganduje
Where's Akpabio
Where's Ayade
Where's Lyon
Where's Amaechi
Where's Oshiomhole
Where's El Rufai
Where's Chris Ngige (man said he is not supporting any one, that if you want to know who he is supporting view his vote on election day, and how is that possible grin grin)

Only FFK, Keyamo running their mouths. The North are very much aware they have scammed Tinubu, that's why they are sitting on the fence.
Why the numerous defections back to PDP, Now the PDP have lost South East and South South I think it's PDP dividing Tinubu's votes in the North

Delusional. It is all in your head bro.
Most of those names you mention depends on Tinubu presidency for life presently. Any other person asides tinubu will render most of them useless politically and some will even go to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Asgard73:
This one is a novice ..

Power to the people
North 2023

God just forbid Tinubu to win with his Muslim Muslim ticket

Na then Una go wake from Obi’s foolishness

After all Na Una east go suffer a.m. die

East is politcal deficient .. thy just know nothing about Nigeria politics except noise

No strategy .. at all

No politcal calaculation

South south has taken over from east and are politcal savvy than the east will ever be

Na too much sense fvck and tribalism fvck easterners

See many Yoruba people were campaigning for Obi some few month back

Till igbos turn am to tribal campaign via IPOB .. and think others are foolish to support you while they have their own tribal people contesting

Oya Na .. after election

Igbos go eat the humble pie and count their votes .. on Obi and still count votes from region .. then they will learn how not to involve IPOB on a national elections

God forbid Tinubu Islamization of Nigeria and Nigeria been taken over by Arab Muslim and others
Because Christians go suffer a.m.. and those shouting Obi would wake and no say obi really divided Atiku votes

Now tell me if Obi for win Jagaban if he has gotten the ticket

Or tell me that man from east that would defeat Tinubu and Apc even with their core Muslim Muslim ticket

Politcally majority of igbos go wake in 2031

Zik was not a fool to renegotiate with Saudunna in 60/66..

Again

Power to the peoppe

East is politically deficient abi, good. Are they economically deficient too? What have 100yrs of power in the North done for the North other than insurgency, killings , poverty and war.

Zik you are praising is the most foolish man from the East and you don't even know. No one knows him, no one regards him in the East.

Wake up Obi so coming
Anambra state gave Atiku 498k votes in 2019 how many votes did he get in his home state Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Asgard73: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

East is politically deficient abi, good. Are they economically deficient too? What have 100yrs of power in the North done for the North other than insurgency, killings , poverty and war.

Zik you are praising is the most foolish man from the East and you don't even know. No one knows him, no one regards him in the East.

Wake up Obi so coming
Anambra state gave Atiku 498k votes in 2019 how many votes did he get in his home state Adamawa

Yawns

Kids everywhere

Next.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Delusional. It is all in your head bro.
Most of those names you mention depends on Tinubu presidency for life presently. Any other person asides tinubu will render most of them useless politically and some will even go to jail.

Pure lies no one is jailing them, not Atiku and Obi talk am he is not coming to pursue anyone.

The highest thing he can offer them is ministers and most of them have served as ministers, they are only interested in President or being Vice President which he denied them of..so they don't care anymore

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Asgard73:

Yawns

Kids everywhere

Next.

Na you be kid, even Buhari and Aisha's people don enter PDP finish, then PDP come lose their Stronghold which is South East and South South...Rivers have been giving PDP 1 million votes non stop...with what Atiku and Ayu did to Wike, Rivers no dey vote Atiku..

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Asgard73:

Yawns

Kids everywhere

Next.

You dey call me kids, I don dey this forum even before Dem born your papa
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Pure lies no one is jailing them, not Atiku and Obi talk am he is not coming to pursue anyone.

The highest thing he can offer them is ministers and most of them have served as ministers, they are only interested in President or being Vice President which he denied them of..so they don't care anymore

So they dont care about what?

About evaporating politically? For you to even mention oshiomole, elrufai and ganduje, staunch do-or-die supporters of Tinubu. Shows you dont have more knowledge on political matters
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So they dont care about what?

About evaporating politically? For you to even mention oshiomole, elrufai and ganduje, staunch do-or-die supporters of Tinubu. Shows you dont have more knowledge on political matters

El Rufai was made by Atiku,
Ganduje was made by Kwankwaso
Only Oshiomhole who is no longer relevant in Edo State, done and dusted. He couldn't even deliver Izheiyamu even with Tinubu's collaboration. Auchi rally for Peter Obi shocked him too

They started supporting Tinubu during the primaries because they wanted to be VP. Since he picked Shettima all of them done retire to their homes...

3 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by 9jahotblog: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
David160:
Don't listen to anyone telling you that obi will divide Atiku's vote, this is a new tactic employed by pdp agents to market their candidate.

They know that after 8 years of Buhari, power should shift to the south. But now that they have a northern candidate they want to blackmail people of the SE and SS into voting pdp.

For me, I vote individuals now not party, if obi was in APC.. I will be voting APC... If this election was Zulum VS Ikpeazu or Zulum VS Wike.. I will vote Zulum. Because I believe Zulum is a better candidate.. I don't care that he's in APC.

Mind you Buhari under APC has done more for SE than pdp ever did.. At least he completed the second Niger bridge plus the Enugu - onitsha road.

These pdp agents just want to get back into power so they can continue stealing money nothing else.

This election I am voting for Peter obi... Because I believe in him as a candidate.

If the election goes to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu then I'll decide between Atiku and Tinubu based on they're manifesto(Am eager to read Tinubu manifesto).
see wetin this one dey talk. No shi shi is now asking money from Nigerians to butter his bread. Na ole he be. Upon the maladministration of Buhari government in Education, security, economy, health and infrastructures in Nigeria, you are still praising Buhari. You are a disgrace to democracy and good governance. Votes for Atiku/Okowa the unifer. Labour Party is a structureless party. PO is now asking money from Nigerians. Ole jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Tinubuagbado: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Asgard73:
This one is a novice ..
Power to the masses
South 2023
God just forbid Atiku to win with his ticket
Na then Una go wake from Tinubu’s foolishness
After all Na Una Southwest go suffer a.m. die

Southwest is politcal deficient .. thy just know nothing about Nigeria politics except noise, hate and loud mouth.
No strategy .. at all
No politcal calaculation

South East has taken over from West and are politcal savvy than the West will ever be

Na too much sense fvck and tribalism and hate against the igbos fvck southwesters

See many Igbos people were campaigning for Tinubu some few month back
Till Yorubas turn am to tribal campaign via Yoruba nation agitation .. and think others are foolish to support you while they have their own tribal people contesting

Oya Na .. after election Yorubas go eat the humble pie and count their votes .. on the old sick and fraudulent Tinubu and still count votes from region .. then they will learn how not to involve Touts and urchins on a national elections

God help Tinubu Islamization of Nigeria and Nigeria been taken over by Arab Muslim and others
Because Christians must suffer a.m.. and those shouting Tinubu would wake and no say Tinubu really divided Atiku votes

Now tell me if Tinubu for win Obi if he has gotten the ticket
Or tell me that man from Yoruba that would defeat Atiku even with their core Muslim Muslim ticket

Politcally majority of Yoruba Muslims go wake in 2031

Awolowo was not a fool to renegotiate with Saudunna to islamize Nigeria and Tinubu will do it as a Yoruba Muslim to teach South east, south south, Yoruba Christians and north central a big lesson..

Again

APC
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Tinubuagbado: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
see wetin this one dey talk. No shi shi is now asking money from Nigerians to butter his bread. Na ole he be. Upon the maladministration of Buhari government in Education, security, economy, health and infrastructures in Nigeria, you are still praising Buhari. You are a disgrace to democracy and good governance. Votes for Atiku/Okowa the unifer. Labour Party is a structureless party. PO is now asking money from Nigerians. Ole jati jati.

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Only Oshiomhole who is no longer relevant in Edo State, done and dusted. He couldn't even deliver Izheiyamu even with Tinubu's collaboration. Auchi rally for Peter Obi shocked him too

They started supporting Tinubu during the primaries because they wanted to be VP. Since he picked Shettima all of them done retire to their homes...

Oga, you no nothing about politics. Infact with this things you just said. It exposes your ignorance. Just look at the way you are analysing politics like a five years old kid. Sorry to say.

So atiku made elrufai, but he worked for Buhari 2 good times against Atiku. First at APC primary 2015, then at the election 2019.

Kwankwanso made ganduje, the same Ganduje that was almost crawling on the floor for shekarau( big enemy of kwankwaso) not to leave APC?

Have you been updated atall? Oshiomole said he isnt bothered about winning edo or north. But he said he has never lost is senatorial district in all election he contested. He said they have target, strategies put in place for different states. There is states for 25%, there are states for majority votes, there are states they are even ready to sacrifice... And there are states where they dont want majority, they want the whole votes there...

Make findings more before you type non-factual things in here.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by 9jahotblog: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuagbado post=117406189][/quote] I’m not even supporting that clueless drug baron Tinubu so my sense is very intact. Atiku/Okowa is my preferred candidates and they are the People’s choice. The voice of God is the voice of people. They wins the presidential election on February 25th, 2023. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by chinchum(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
1. Pdp will perform significantly poorer in all the 11 SS and SE states and at least 1 SW state(Lagos states), at least 1 NC state( Benue) in 2023 presidential election than in did in 2019 election.

2. 51% of Atikus votes in 2019 presidential election came from the SE, SS and SW

3. Apc still controls 14 of the 19 northern states and will get at least 45-50% of the votes in the presidential election from the NW, NE and NC

4. Apc will perform better at the 2023 presidential elections in the South West than it did in 2019.

5. Pdp performance in the NW and NE will improve in 2023 presidential election than 2019

6. Apc performance at the 2023 presidential election will at the worst case scenario be similar in SE and SS to the 2019 presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga, you no nothing about politics. Infact with this things you just said. It exposes your ignorance. Just look at the way you are analysing politics like a five years old kid. Sorry to say.

So atiku made elrufai, but he worked for Buhari 2 good times against Atiku. First at APC primary 2015, then at the election 2019.

Kwankwanso made ganduje, the same Ganduje that was almost crawling on the floor for shekarau( big enemy of kwankwaso) not to leave APC?

Have you been updated atall? Oshiomole said he isnt bothered about winning edo or north. But he said he has never lost is senatorial district in all election he contested. He said they have target, strategies put in place for different states. There is states for 25%, there are states for majority votes, there are states they are even ready to sacrifice... And there are states where they dont want majority, they want the whole votes there...

Make findings more before you type non-factual things in here.

Who made El Rufai FCT Minister? El Rufai no dey joke with Atiku and Buhari, he no get time for Tinubu.

Who made Ganduje governor.

Oshiomhole as APC chairman did not deliver Edo For Buhari, his comments on Edo North is because he is standing for senatorial election, what happens to the rest of Edo State...

Tinubu will not 3% of total votes cast in South South

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Asgard73: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

You dey call me kids, I don dey this forum even before Dem born your papa

k
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Asgard73: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

How old are you.. even those liking your post

Nairaland Na dead .. people like this post

Ignorance is so blissful

Imagine Kwankwanso made ganduje grin

Na wao

Being on nairaland doesn’t mean enlightenment or politcal knowl

Do you even know why Kwankwanso chose ganduje as his deputy ?

This one is dancing on ignorance.

Nairaland igbos are the funniest humans on earth

They just pull gbbbesih from their anus and e make sense to their likes

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Bobloco: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

Good, they already have votes to share and are banking on it and as well better it

While this is Tinubu first foray into the presidential election, he is the one seeking for votes or will he inherit Buhari's 12 million votes, I doubt!
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Who made El Rufai FCT Minister? El Rufai no dey joke with Atiku and Buhari, he no get time for Tinubu.

Who made Ganduje governor.

Oshiomhole as APC chairman did not deliver Edo For Buhari, his comments on Edo North is because he is standing for senatorial election, what happens to the rest of Edo State...

Tinubu will not 3% of total votes cast in South South

Lol. Kai.. How i wish i can make you see the light.

It is not all about all this trash you are saying. It is all about power play now. Shekarau is gearing up to take over kano again through PDP. You think ganduje as any political sigbificant that can deliver an election for his candidate on his own?

Man almost lost 2019 gubernatorial even with shekarau i think.. People like ganduje needs a national backup, something to rely on politically and presently now he has just himself, Buhari and Tinubu support in kano...

You need to understand it is not abouy tinubu alone. This guys you mentioned are fighting for their lives. They need allies.

Sorry to say, you must be probably of igbo descent. I sense that. You guys think tree alone can make a forest reason why you have neglected all political rapour and togetherness all this while. Of a sudden now you start scavaging for the little you can get.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bobloco:

Good, they already have votes to share and are banking on it and as well better it

While this is Tinubu first foray into the presidential election, he is the one seeking for votes or will he inherit Buhari's 12 million votes, I doubt!

Lol. The way you guys glorify this buhari 12m blah blah blah is laughable. The same buhari that the 12m votes couldnt win election since 2003. Until the structure of APC delivered him?

Funny.....

Tinubu isnt chasing any buhari' votes. He is rather banking on that structure that made buhari president and his own political influence he has been building since he got into politics.

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reading...
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Faber(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Kai.. How i wish i can make you see the light.

It is not all about all this trash you are saying. It is all about power play now. Shekarau is gearing up to take over kano again through PDP. You think ganduje as any political sigbificant that can deliver an election for his candidate on his own?

Man almost lost 2019 gubernatorial even with shekarau i think.. People like ganduje needs a national backup, something to rely on politically and presently now he has just himself, Buhari and Tinubu support in kano...

You need to understand it is not abouy tinubu alone. This guys you mentioned are fighting for their lives. They need allies.

Sorry to say, you must be probably of igbo descent. I sense that. You guys think tree alone can make a forest reason why you have neglected all political rapour and togetherness all this while. Of a sudden now you start scavaging for the little you can get.

How can I deny being Igbo, a tribe envied all over the world, ( I don't say the best tribe...but the envy of the world, no tribe is the best, but many are doing badly and no where to be found on international stage) That being said

From day one each tribe knows what they believe in as long as Nigeria is involved. An average Igbo man no get time for power play. In Anambra state my home we have close to 600 communities, all have their traditional rulers but in each of these communities na who get money pass the people will bow to not even the Igwe. Money is number one on our mind, and without power you can be rich and wealthy, the top 10 richest men in the world never ran for a political office. Even a little Mark Zuckerberg shut Donald Trump up by blocking him on Facebook during the last US Elections, that's the power of money and influence. Trump no be Zuckerberg mate for money matters grin grin

We are supporting Obi not because we need presidency. We are supporting Obi because of his personality. If it was Okezie Ikpeazu or Hope Uzodimma given even PDP or APC ticket na we go even make them lose...that's how we roll...even Obi is telling you people he doesn't need the presidency that's why he is not out to bribe or kill himself to win...he just want to help out and if you guys no gree take his help, he no even care. Ask yourself why Obi is almost traveling everywhere. Obi have a special passport from a country I will not mention here...he sees this election more of a fun than a do or die affair.

In my house where I stay, they wanted to make me a care taker, I refused but told them I want to be in charge of light and water, so they agreed and gave another guy care-taker. Care-taker is just a delegated power with nothing to show for...but you see that light and water, I need it badly for my business that's how we think.

As for my talk on Ganduje, don't misinterpret me, I am explaining the fact that he have abandoned Tinubu, he cannot deliver Kano to Tinubu because he is never a one man squad in Kano politics
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by Bobloco: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. The way you guys glorify this buhari 12m blah blah blah is laughable. The same buhari that the 12m votes couldnt win election since 2003. Until the structure of APC delivered him?

Funny.....

Tinubu isnt chasing any buhari' votes. He is rather banking on that structure that made buhari president and his own political influence he has been building since he got into politics.

You can't wish away the fact that Buhari got bankable votes right from 2003. It was the reason why with the coming together of other factors he could defeat an incumbent.

You are talking about the structures as if it is with Tinubu and Tinubu alone is the structure. If Tinubu has these structures as you claim, why did he not use it to deliver Atiku in 2007, and Ribadu in 2011 after all both contested under Tinubu's AC and ACN respectively

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by SpatialKing(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. It is obvious bro.

You guys keep underestimating NNPP in the North

Even Buhari was unable to win the entire North until 2015 and 2019.

No Northerner will leave Atiku and Rabiu to vote for Tinubu.

Just like south South and South East will rather waste their votes on Obi than vote for Tinubu...
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bobloco:

You can't wish away the fact that Buhari got bankable votes right from 2003. It was the reason why with the coming together of other factors he could defeat an incumbent.

You are talking about the structures as if it is with Tinubu and Tinubu alone is the structure. If Tinubu has these structures as you claim, why did he not use it to deliver Atiku in 2007, and Ribadu in 2011 after all both contested under Tinubu's AC and ACN respectively

You are deviating from our discuss here sir.
I never mentioned that tinubu is the structure. I only said since you guys are singing of Buhari's 12m votes. Am trying to let you know that 12m votes, is now part of a structure which makes up APC.

Without that APC structure, which includes Buhair CPC, Tinubu ACN, and south-south and south-easterners ANPP. Buhari would nit have won 2015,2019 election.

Tinubu dont care about chasing buhari blocl votes, he is chasing APC structure of which buhari 12m votes is 'just' a part of.
Re: Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote by lhordspy: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bobloco:

You are deviating from our discuss here sir.
I never mentioned that tinubu is the structure. I only said since you guys are singing of Buhari's 12m votes. Am trying to let you know that 12m votes, is now part of a structure which makes up APC.

Without that APC structure, which includes Buhair CPC, Tinubu ACN, and south-south and south-easterners ANPP. Buhari would nit have won 2015,2019 election.

Tinubu dont care about chasing buhari block votes, he is chasing APC structure of which buhari 12m votes is 'just' a part of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo People Attacks Yoruba Woman In Balogun Market, Tells Her To Leave (Video) / USA Trip: Atiku Lied To Evade Arrest, Went As Aide To Tambuwal / Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.