Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan (295 Views)

Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by TastyFriedPussy: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
My dad is one of the most ****** persons I've ever seen in my life...
Every Sunday, you force someone to come and listen to your teachings of the Bible, but you behave like Satan to your children. You refused to buy, phones for your pikin, when your pikin hussle buy phone for him self, you begin dey vex, behaving like Bad belle. Later you begin to ask why we are not taking your Sunday preaching serious, when you don't live the life you preach, how will someone take you seriously. Cursing your children, using their own body features to insult them, telling your own child that he doesn't deserve anything good in life. Rubbish, if i just mistakenly make money in this life, get ready to bury yourself when you die because I'll never visit that your house ever again. Thunder fire you and that your jesus.

Sometimes, it's people that don't know how to train children that are blessed with children, why those that know how to love, understand and train children that are suffering from barrenness
Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by fykes(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ike gwuru.

Lemme wait for the elders to advise this one... because as I looked at your moniker, I lost my vocal chord

1 Like

Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by Lawag3: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
My dad is one of the most ****** persons I've ever seen in my life...
Every Sunday, you force someone to come and listen to your teachings of the Bible, but you behave like Satan to your children. You refused to buy, phones for your pikin, when your pikin hussle buy phone for him self, you begin dey vex, behaving like Bad belle. Later you begin to ask why we are not taking your Sunday preaching serious, when you don't live the life you preach, how will someone take you seriously. Cursing your children, using their own body features to insult them, telling your own child that he doesn't deserve anything good in life. Rubbish, if i just mistakenly make money in this life, get ready to bury yourself when you die because I'll never visit that your house ever again. Thunder fire you and that your jesus.

Sometimes, it's people that don't know how to train children that are blessed with children, why those that know how to love, understand and train children that are suffering from barrenness

My brother i feel your pain many christians who are supposed to draw you to Christ may just end up pushing you away from him because of their character.if you were to reason what they do you may end up abandoning Christianity but look up to Christ he'll be your sources of comfort God loves you and please forgive your father please.
Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by MindHacker9009(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Because Satan hides behind In Jesus Name

Better to pray to and put your trust in God Almighty directly
Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by Blue86(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
I am so sorry.

It's true.

Some parents do not know how to train up children in love, and admonition of the Lord.

But please, it is not the Lord's fault.
It is his.

I tell you, many times would the Lord have corrected your dad, but he wouldn't listen.

Just don't allow him change you from serving the Lord.

But don't allow him get close to tear you apart emotionally.

Be strong, and when you find a way to be independent, be!

1 Like

Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sorry about that. It's true that there are many false Christians in the church, so no surprises that some of them are parents and even ordained ministers and leaders of some churches.

Sometimes I wonder how they manage to live the false life so comfortably with the mouths and yet so wicked in their hearts. Even when the message in the church is speaking about them, they seem to be so deaf and blinded to it that they may even agree with the message, but not in their own respect but that of someone else.

If some children have turned to atheists or hated God because of the wicked attitude of their Christian parents, I wouldn't be surprised. I believe the present day church which makes such wicked parents feel so comfortable despite being so evil is partly responsible for this.

The husband of late Osinachi easily comes to mind.

May God help us to rid the church of such devils.

That said, you shouldn't be discouraged because of your dad's attitude. Instead use this opportunity to make God your Father in his place, because God is the best Father you could ever have and He loves you.

God bless.
Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by fykes(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oh..how easy and convenient it's to blame the father.

If you can't see the bile and ingratitude from this young chap then you can't see beyond ur nose... Just because you have an issue with xtians don't mean you condone disrespect, dishonour and disloyalty from a person who has never fed anyone, paid amy rent nor nutured any baby.
Yet he feels entitled enough to define his own father and God in such unprintable names.
Except for the mercy of God...child your anger and pride will destroy ur little life before it even begins.

Nobody dishonours his father and his God and lives long enough to tell the story
Re: When He Preaches About Jesus But Acts Like Satan by TastyFriedPussy: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
fykes:
Oh..how easy and convenient it's to blame the father.

If you can't see the bile and ingratitude from this young chap then you can't see beyond ur nose... Just because you have an issue with xtians don't mean you condone disrespect, dishonour and disloyalty from a person who has never fed anyone, paid amy rent nor nutured any baby.
Yet he feels entitled enough to define his own father and God in such unprintable names.
Except for the mercy of God...child your anger and pride will destroy ur little life before it even begins.

Nobody dishonours his father and his God and lives long enough to tell the story
I don't want to live at all sef.. I wish I was not even born. Infact, I wish I would be hit by stray bullet tomorrow so that I can just die once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Always Ask The Holy Spirit To Help You As A Believer / See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer / The Purpose Of Life Pt 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.