Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport (18823 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Wawelexy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
G
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Eriokanmi: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Crime knows no tribe. Na wazobia I see for this news.

Who caused this mess on us?

APC

Are we voting them again?

NEVER!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Bluntemperor: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
ambience:
Nice work grin

But why are these drugs becoming more here despite the Federal Govt banning these items, when they came in the first year?
Why is India- Parkistan Routes becoming lucrative unlike other routes?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by IfyBennyomah(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

I hope you’re not Onyeka’s wife?
Onyeka means who is better,
So definitely no one is better than who am supporting, OBIDATTI2023
All urchins should move tongue

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Kollabo419: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nna mehnn

419 guys grin
Ndlea Dey vex o
All man stay clear else you collect wotoporiously
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by code9(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
These persons being paraded are not the owners of these drugs. They are just dummies that are sent 50k to 100k as bait to help in clearing the drugs. When the dust is settled, the reals owners work covertly and overtly with in-house customs officials to clear their goods without any issues. This practice has been going on for many many years. They are all in it for the gram. Be not deceived.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
All these ones they display their pictures are just scapegoats.
fergie001:
As notorious drug kingpin bags 7 years imprisonment

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Sunday 9th October 2022
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by dyera(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marwa is giving Tinubu serious headache.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by MedicH: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Had it been is when I used to check names, I would have checked their names.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Igboslayer: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spaxon:

I am not Igbo and Can NEVER support Tinubu.

tongue tongue
Whatever you are, you more foolish than the Igbos obviously.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by shegzbillionz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
What will agbado urchins now take to continue their madness display in the streets of Lagos in the name of rally undecided
They will soon get back to their senses and disperse one after the other grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by shegzbillionz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

Onyeka means who is better,
So definitely no one is better than who am supporting, OBIDATTI2023
All urchins should move tongue
Sweet answer grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by olisaEze(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
All these sensational headlines sef, Tramadol is not a banned substance but rather is a controlled substance in Nigeria! NDLEA should stop forming activity with another agency’s duties. Make dem go prosecute Abba Kyari and make sure their job there is done first!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by shegzbillionz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Crime knows no tribe. Na wazobia I see for this news.

Who caused this mess on us?

APC

Are we voting them again?

NEVER!
Lagos is the Location,
Tinubu is the dealer
Urchins are the consumers
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Bigchristo: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
fergie001:
As notorious drug kingpin bags 7 years imprisonment

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters Abuja
Sunday 9th October 2022
Tramadol is a chemist drug oo, I saw it in Pharmacy here in Abu Dhabi and I was wondering why we Nigerians are abusing it, everything wey reach our hand must different
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by id4sho(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bigchristo:
Tramadol is a chemist drug oo, I saw it in Pharmacy here in Abu Dhabi and I was wondering why we Nigerians are abusing it, everything wey reach our hand must different
Same here 12yrs ago in Nigeria. Codeine/Tramadol was rampant and cheap
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Eriokanmi: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bluntemperor:

But why are these drugs becoming more here despite the Federal Govt banning these items, when they came in the first year?
Why is India- Parkistan Routes becoming lucrative unlike other routes?
My broda. Give thanks to Marwa. That man remains one of the best governors in Lagos. I have 4 of them who had done well in lagos and gave us the reason to be proud of it. Pa Jakande, (the visioner of modern Lagos), Col. Buba Olanrewaju Marwa( he worked hard to sanitize lagos), Raji Fashola (Mr no nonsense who brought discipline) and Ambode( Mr project). Others are inconsequential. Had ambode and fashola toed Tinubu's path they'd not have done so much. He wanted dropping fashola in his 2nd term but we dared him. Lagosians said if he tried it, we'd vote fashola, regardless of the party he defected to. He now made a you-turn. Marwa knows how to catch drug barons. He caught so much of them in lagos as governor. We called him Mr sanitizer.

Nigeria is falling . We pray God intervenes. The crop of politicians we have today are evil. They don't mean well for you and I, but themselves and cronies. I hope we can look beyond ethnicity for once and think Nigeria. Sadly, some of our politicians are culpable. They'd still secure their release and a good reason they keep doing it. Remember the aide of dapo abiodun who committed crime in America? Those are the kinds of people we have as leaders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by GloriousGbola: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marwa giving us the wazobia everytime!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by arantess: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Okealaaye:
Those other Nigerians are graduate apprentices of the Igbo Trade. They're warned, but they wouldn't hearken to good counsel by parents and colleagues that no sane man keeps the company of these traders in the white stuff and low-grade merchandise. A sheep that keeps the company of Bingo will soon eat poo! Their stories have now become like the story of the hound that ignored the Hunter's whistle. One of them must certainly be the Baron. Give Nigeria to them and watch the futures of the Leaders of Tomorrow go up with the smoke of pot, of coke, of cannabis, of Tramadol. People wey de bury dem papa and mama inside tear-rubber Hummer Jeep for money.
If I curse you this Sunday e no go better for you o
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by ghettochild(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tramadol shd be a prescription drug like like sane countries do...I get tramadol when I need it for severe pain
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by arantess: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
olisaEze:
All these sensational headlines sef, Tramadol is not a banned substance but rather is a controlled substance in Nigeria! NDLEA should stop forming activity with another agency’s duties. Make dem go prosecute Abba Kyari and make sure their job there is done first!
Gbam
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by arantess: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
Whatever you are, you more foolish than the Igbos obviously.
Useless nonentity, son of a rotten wombed whoree
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Allison012: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
IfyBennyomah:
Tilimbu will be very sad with this news… Operation feed the Urchins have been intercepted… chai grin
You just open account today and won't allow us hear word. Tinubu is a good man. It's just because he's old.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
arantess:

If I curse you this Sunday e no go better for you o

E pain am! Must you curse me for stating the obvious? Like you're impervious to the truth! In any case, Curse causeless shall not come, because there's no divination against Israel neither is there enchantment against Jacob!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by oneMalik: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
You must be a scientist !

Action and reaction ?

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!
Ifeanyi Egbuwaohia from Okwudor community in Njaba LGA of Imo State. I know this dude very well. He attended the same secondary school with my wife.

Crime does not pay, but if you must do the crime, get ready to do the time because action and reaction are equal and opposite.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Hushbingo: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo
People are abusing this drug o
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
But Marwa is seriously vexing o
Week in week out
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by ridbell01(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
K***l them they are not Nigerians but from AFGAESTERN
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by cardoctor(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
I wonder who are behind this. Who?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport by Igboslayer: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
arantess:

Useless nonentity, son of a rotten wombed whoree
The thing pain this bastard sha... Why are so annoyed about your foolishness. Ọmọ àlè, children of hate, hunger and anger. You go just die from BP for nothing.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / Man's Corpse Found In A River In Katsina (Graphic Photos) / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.