Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,716 members, 7,827,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love (18848 Views)

Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / Making Love & Raising A Family / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by ashmanpolo: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Went to my friends house today being public holiday. To our greatest surprise two little kids were doing it LIFE under the staircase. We were all shocked!!!

To me, there was this cold shivers down my spine.

There was a feeling that parents in our society today aren't out of blame.

There was this strong feeling that the country - Nigeria is full of crazy people. Infact a feeling that, everybody here in Nigeria is insane except me.

Yes, because i really need a reassurance of sanity right now. OUR LEADERS' minds are 'Monied and oiled-up' OUR CHILDREN'S minds are getting immoral in an increaing rate.

A country where young boys and girls only think about sexually related relationships; where married men refuse to retire from what they did as kids. Yes, buy your so-called girl friend recharge cards today and one crazy married man is ready to buy her a blackberry phone.

A country where corruption is the necklace we wear everyday. Most of us graduated six, seven years ago but the certificate has been lying down untouched. MERIT has long been murdered at the altar of connection and God-fatherism.

To avoid a protracted digression i must say that it's saddening to see little kids think about such at that tender age. What's your view?

4 Likes

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by basisop(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Like say you no do am too!
Guy, this under the staircase love making by kids is as old as our parents. Don't connect it with today's moral decay.

3 Likes

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by mejai(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2013
And if u didn't do it, there is a psychological gap in ur life. D tin even swt durin evenin/nyt rainfall. grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by ITbomb(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2013
Na lie , wey the pic or video
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by ashmanpolo: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Many many craze people here. The craziest one sef dey ask of picture. IDOT, BASKAAT. People like u will see someone drowning, instead of saving him first, you'll be snapping photo with dat your stupidd cheap phone

8 Likes

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Im so ashamed of africa... i know u guys like to say America is sodom and gamorrah, but if something like that happend over here the parents would be arrested.

Africa is the real Sodom, for all your fake pastors you cant even prevent your kids from fukin each other sad

4 Likes

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 2:13am On Mar 30, 2013
i bet the kids were siblings sef...

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: i bet the kids were siblings sef...

ROTTEN MIND
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2013
lol... na my mind rotten?

Any 7 year old kid who wants sex would do it with a dog if he could.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2013
I have already said that, Africa is doomed we are all pretenders , we like to talk about moral and African values outside but in real we are a mess.esp Naija.
I will end with this: you can't hide the odor of your poo
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by MajorJ(m): 2:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 2:26am On Mar 30, 2013
#weep4naija grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: #weep4naija grin
embarassed cry
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2013
MajorJ: i remeber wwhen i was seven, i lied down on my female cousin and had a b.oner, one of the things i regret in my life, i also humped the shit out of her ass too
how old are you know? How do you cope with that? Did you guys talk about that?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by FreshGuy2(m): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I have already said that, Africa is doomed we are all pretenders , we like to talk about moral and African values outside but in real we are a mess.esp Naija.
I will end with this: you can't hide the odor of your poo
i dont think Nigeria is as bad as cameroon nd i dont think u re even a Nigerian so why calling Nigeria ??
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Popowaa: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2013
If u think this is surprising what will say when you hear a 5yr old girl molesting a yr old baby and had they not been caught on time the baby would ve died cos the tip of his penis was very red and swollen and come and see flogging that day.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2013
I blame GEJ
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: If u think this is surprising what will say when you hear a 5yr old girl molesting a yr old baby and had they not been caught on time the baby would ve died cos the tip of his penis was very red and swollen and come and see flogging that day.

The parents ,uncles or any other adults in that young boy‘s environment should be blamed.how does that kid know where to put his tiny d1ck in that baby if he did not witness it somewhere?this is so very sad.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: I blame GEJ

Please don't blame him ,he can't be in every nigerian household and monitor what's going on.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Please don't blame him ,he can't be in every nigerian household and monitor what's going on.
You don't see the sacarsm in that post. Clearly the parents should be blames. The children has been exposed to soe explicit materials and they are testing out what they saw
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by luvmijeje(f): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: If u think this is surprising what will say when you hear a 5yr old girl molesting a yr old baby and had they not been caught on time the baby would ve died cos the tip of his penis was very red and swollen and come and see flogging that day.
Oga o, this is getting too much.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
You don't see the sacarsm in that post. Clearly the parents should be blames. The children has been exposed to soe explicit materials and they are testing out what they saw
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by luvmijeje(f): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
True words.If not for proverty children should have their own rooms.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by saintneo(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Yes, it happens. For me, I didn't know what I was doing.

However, this is very wrong.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2013
luvmijeje:
True words.If not for proverty children should have their own rooms.
Yup
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Popowaa: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2013
He wasnt the one doing it.it was the lil girl who was holding his dick and bjing him.
@kenyattaMoore:

The parents ,uncles or any other adults in that young boy‘s environment should be blamed.how does that kid know where to put his tiny d1ck in that baby if he did not witness it somewhere?this is so very sad.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: He wasnt the one doing it.it was the lil girl who was holding his dick and bjing him.

Sorry I did not notice the "she" shocked ,5 yrs old? I am speechless ....
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pomporiking: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2013
Story without pics is kinda boring??
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Missonas(f): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Moral decadence!pix or nt,true or false y'all knw we loosing it.wat we shud be abt is aw 2remedy it
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by dridowu: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2013
@op, point of koretn, dos kid were practising child play called " mummy and daddy " almost all Nigeria tried it wen growing up
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmm......they don't know the consequences, they need proper sex education.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Ferdinandu(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2013
pompori king: Story without pics is kinda boring??
You want the picture of 7yr olds making out.Does that turn you on? Are u a Pervert? Your type is the kind of people that is the problem and not even the kids

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby / DPO Arrested Over Escape Of Suspected Ritualist In Rivers / Woman Who Physically Abused 7-year-old Girl Jailed For Human Trafficking. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.