Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu (2272 Views)

James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by herkeem: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Huge crowd in Lagos today as Lagos park manager match for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYvo-JDlOU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by hurryup123(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by N3TRAL: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Their political structure is very predictable and fast becoming archaic.

Here in Stanford, we call it the politics of dot in a circle and red marker.

All you need is to get a picture of a prominent figure your followers hate, draw circles and lines on the picture and ask your followers to donate to your bank account grin

The politics of dot in a circle and red marker is not rocket science.

While the school boys learn to colour on social media, the big boys are painting the town red!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Africum: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is huge...... Call him what you want MC can pull crowd forget it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Abdul05: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
At least, The message should have been clear enough to Atiku... grin

That Southerners don't want another northerner in power... grin wink

This time around,

The power must cum back to the South..we aren't joking

Once again, I follow suit with tinubu rally... grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by youngbabaj(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
South east needs someone like jagaban and mc oluomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin

Chairman of agboros and motor park touts association Lagos branch

still on solidarity walk for their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Africum:

Is he not the commander of agboros and touts in Lagos state tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
youngbabaj:
South east needs someone like jagaban and mc oluomo

It will only end in South West tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by successmatters(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Aerial view of Park managers walk for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ElSudani: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zombidients are mourning right now. This is the same Lagos they want to win? Abi na Lagos in Portugal?
Adaobi is now actively campaigning in Oxford and Harvard for zero votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Africum: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Lols ..... Agbero get grade my brother.....
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
herkeem:
Huge crowd in Lagos today as Lagos park manager match for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYvo-JDlOU

I pity this man. He has staked everything on a Tinubu presidency. Once Tinubu is defeated and forced to do like Samurai soldiers, his enemies will come for Mr Mc and Sanwo-Olu.

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Africum:

Crowds don't decide or win elections. Twelve men in a room decide who is the winner and who is the loser. This is just the last acts of a desperate man, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
I stand on Tinubu's mandate gidigba
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ElSudani: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I think you know agbero and touts are only a tiny fraction of the Lagos population. If they can pull this large crowd, then you should understand why it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Adaobi to defeat even MC Oluomo in any contest in Lagos.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Zombidients are mourning right now. This is the same Lagos they want to win? Abi na Lagos in Portugal?

On election day, you will watch these so called crowds backstab your principal. In world war 2 Hitler had three times the armies of Russia, the entire west and America combined, but his armies disappeared in front of his eyes. Prepare yourself for the greatest magic you've ever seen.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Obidient and his Zombie followers go labour in vain
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

I think you know agbero and touts are only a tiny fraction of the Lagos population. If they can pull this large crowd, then you should understand why it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Adaobi to defeat even MC Oluomo in any contest in Lagos.

Tinubu presently is at 13% projection by the ruling party's internal polls. He is projected to get 7 million votes.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin was he not suppose to be there before

Who be the chairman of the "Park Managers"
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ElSudani: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

On election day, you will watch these so called crowds backstab your principal. In world war 2 Hitler had three times the armies of Russia, the entire west and America combined, but his armies disappeared in front of his eyes. Prepare yourself for the greatest magic you've ever seen.

Nobody is going to be killing anyone on election day. Your analogy is off point. Just one person one vote, that is all, not war.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
Obidient and his Zombie followers go labour in vain

Prepare yourself for Sapa Obi economic policies. Start saving your money now or try and hustle your way abroad. IMF and bilderberg group are sending Obi to do a hatchet job on the over heated economy.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Nobody is going to be killing anyone on election day. Your analogy is off point. Just one person one vote, that is all, not war.

You clearly dont understand figure of speech.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by ElSudani: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

You clearly dont understand figure of speech.

I do, your analogy is just not there. In your analogy, one side was able to cancel out the numerical advantage of their opponent. Elections are not like that, the only way to cancel out the numerical advantage of your opponent is to get more numbers that them.
Where will Adaobi get this numbers from?
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Allison012: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Aerial view of Park managers walk for Tinubu.
Oga, this picture you posted is the wrong one. i guess. This rally was held for PO in ABJ
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Africum: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Crowds don't decide or win elections. Twelve men in a room decide who is the winner and who is the loser. This is just the last acts of a desperate man, nothing more.
Crowd is not the only factor I know but it is definitely part of it.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Africum: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

I pity this man. He has staked everything on a Tinubu presidency. Once Tinubu is defeated and forced to do like Samurai soldiers, his enemies will come for Mr Mc and Sanwo-Olu.
Lols..... See talk.....
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by herkeem: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Hmmmmm ....
Lalasticlala, Seun mynnd abeg let's people see Oluomo for who he really is..... A great crowd puller
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Africum: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Don't mind him o
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by tamdun: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Una father, I dare obi to pool this crowd in Anambra, the Werey had to run to Lagos for his mega rally

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by herkeem: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
tamdun:
Una father, I dare obi to pool this crowd in Anambra, the Werey had to run to Lagos for his mega rally
He can pull it but not on a Monday sha......
Re: Video: MC Oluomo Sighted As LPM Match For Tinubu by Scribx: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason. APC is the ruling party, APC is well rooted in lagos state, yet they're playing catch-up to a candidate whose party was almost unknown 6 months ago. With all the mobilisation fee and the against the fact that Obidients marched in 4 different locations in that same lagos, pulled much crowd, and have also replicated same across the nation, you're still this arrogant? You'll be shocked next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Peter Obi Meets Yusuf, The Boy Who Blocked His Convoy / Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner / Embracing Tinubu Roadmap - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.