Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat (74231 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by hadex90(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So we suppose hit the streets and begin to bash ourselves tongue
We supposed join our energy and fight those responsible for our frustration. In a sane country, Tinubu, Atiku and PO should not be contesting. Tinubu has a lot of allegations as well as Atiku. PO is reasonably different because his only allegation is 250million naira but nevertheless, he should clear himself before thinking of contesting for the highest office in the country. #EndBadGovernment
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by 8stargeneral: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu rally today....u go hear say dem snatch phones for people...many bad news go occur
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Mayeldah(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.

Make Agberoos no thief your pikin join

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Greenback: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
NIGERIANS PLEASE,PUT TRIBE AND ETHNICITY ASIDE AND LET US TRY SOMETHING NEW FOR THE SAKES OF OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

LET US TRY PETER OBI!!!
WE HAVE SUFFERED ALOT AND ENOUGH,LET US PITY OUR CHILDREN AND TRY SOMETHING NEW.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by kingyakos: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Make APC follow give scholarship to broom and PDP to umbrella make we see.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by BABANGBALI: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Omo see glace
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by SeyiFargo(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2022
#PitObi 4eva
My neighbor 2yr old son follow dem APC rally on Saturday inside hot sun, trekked alongside his mother for ordinary 2k... gringringrin
APC/PDP don rip off finish..
It's time for the youth..
Imagine the mother, she has to totally be brainwashed by these urchins, cus of 2k.
She even said nobody died at lekki tollgate, thank God I'm not a woman beater, she for see shege
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Fucklove(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2022
And agbado urchins still dey drag mud house with them mama cry cry cry cry
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Osanoghodua1: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi has achieved this even when campaign hasn't Started. #TakeBackNigeria

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by R0LL0N(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2022
ictplotter:
Package eye services..
This doesn't change the fact that obi will lose woefully.
#Atikuiscoming
Lol so atiku campaign also exist. I am yet to see atikulators in Lagos
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi and his supporters are desperate for power grin

grin

What is this urchin? grin

Una don edit, re-edit and over edit this man picture sotey e come look like Michael Jordan - the basketball player.

Even the shape of his head is now oblong.

His colour now creamy like that of Rihanna.

But in all these, his 4:30 eyes and imbecilic look gave him away.

Moral lesson: No matter how you intend to package a bad product, a bad product remains a bad product.

Failure is written all over this man. Are you people blind, stupid or very insane to see that.

Honestly, I still don't understand this.

4 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by CheapHomes1: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:

and "emilokan" isnt desperate for power

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Chidi2022: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

PO has brought happiness into the family
That is why the mandate is mama, papa, pikin....
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by nwajesus12(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:
not as much as Baba Chicago, Emi la Kan angry
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Joshmoore(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
God bless Obidients

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Terror48: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Na agbalumo you and your pikin go chop last last

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by ezebunafo(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
na mc oluomo go carry am up for the rally.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by backtalkG(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
So zombidient don dey give shishi at last
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by zedegit: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Alldew: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
When them go do our own for my side make I carry my boy go, make we too benefit.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Memphitz357: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Na agbalumo you and your pikin go chop last last
Including hard slaps from the agberos and touts too.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Arysexy(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:

Pray make Thieeeefnubu NURTW thugs no rape am for d rally
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by funshint(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Congratulations to the Child and family but sentiments doesn't win election!
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by fortune1894(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Danisaint112:
This is what I am talking about. Peter Obi isn't even president yet and some people are already receiving blessings.

Something I have never heard in Agbado people rally because they mainly attend a rally for the money. Imagine what will happen if Peter Obi becomes president.

Vote wisely my people.
no b who chop beleful go help others?
I used to be able to help a few of my niggas way back but right now anyone that calls me for help I just automatically assume you want to mock me.
Abeg make we vote wisely ooo
I’m not into any party but I’m sure I’m voting Peter obi for president then I believe I will b voting PDP gubernatorial aspirant cos I sure like the candidate I hear is coming out
I don’t vote along party lines anymore
I vote individual candidates irrespective of ur party cos Iife no b ur mate

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by alizma: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm life, have you noticed that no one is talking about the guy that lifted the little girl up? May God bless everyone who despite lifting many, they are almost never recognize. His face no even show for the trending pix
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by mariahAngel(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
They (mother and daughter) deserve everything they get.
That little girl is a ✨.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Isuku01(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Where is the father?
Nobody talks about the dad yet again.
Why is the society treating the male folks this way?
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by EroticJane(f): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
After 3 months, ask about the promises they made to the little girl, they will start murmuring and vexing. grin
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by twilliamx(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Am sure it's a nice flat in Anambra
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Yeso

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Reinamaria(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Isuku01:
Where is the father?
Nobody talks about the dad yet again.
Why is the society treating the male folks this way?

The father denied her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.