Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (73822 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga, i thought we are done. But if you want to continue arguing. I can bring out more pictures to prove you wrong.

Shall we continuing arguing? Or we should just call it a truce and i go ahead and edit everything i said of the post?

Which one sir? smiley

You are wrong, the OP is right.
1. Can't you see the US truck isn't the same to start with?
2. Can't you see the source he quoted? (the Twitter author) Go there and verify.
3. Can't you see the Z sign.

"The problem with this world is that those who know nothing shout with a lot of strength and confidence, and those who know the right thing are battered with doubt." (Somebody said)

2 Likes

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by lhordspy: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
xevove2061:

even if it was now this happened, they will just greet and pass by, you know why? They might be enemies but they are not fighting.

Big lie.. If you know the kind mind games the both are playing in russia to avoid escalation.. It is just a matter of time.

Just early this year before russia attacked ukraine. Pro-syria and russia troops shelled where the US army were camp. The US army had to take cover without retaliation. Because if they do, it might escalate.

But if that sort of thing is to happen now.. It will be a disaster.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Soldiers do not want to fight, they are ussually obligated to fight, its just their politicans like Obiden who wants to fight wars, Elon Musk suggested peace but the comedian Zelensky is still licking Obiden's butt while Ukrainain people are being killed.

1 Like

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by DonroxyII: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
WriterNig:
@RWApodcast tweeted;

Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

Some potbellied go still ask them to carry same guns and fire at each Other!

God go dey Wonder wetin human dey fight for...

Say na Food, Water or Air which are the Basics of Life ...

The problem is simply Greediness Fuelled By Myopia!
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by BentizilL: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
ogascomax:

This guy knows nothing.
It's obvious cheesy
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by sonofthunder: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
WriterNig:
@RWApodcast tweeted;

Some Nigerians will just believe that the Russian soldiers will be killed for not shooting at the US soldiers.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by lhordspy: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

2. Can't you see the source he quoted? (the Twitter author) Go there and verify.

"The problem with this world is that those who know nothing shout with a lot of strength and confidence, and those who know the right thing are battered with doubt." (Somebody said)

Oga, i have seen this pictures before years back. Infact immediately i saw it, i had to start digging. And i have link to proves..

Reason why i asked the OP if he is willing to engage. And he also confess that 'what if it is 2020, or 1945' does it matter'

That was what he said... He knows the news is not reliable.

Or have you seen any other news outlet with the news?
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Politicians decide their fate..
Either to friends or foe in the next hour..
To hell with the way government is been practice all over the world.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Chienex24(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dalil8:
One is a Superpower, the other one needs 32 other countries to be a superpower.

There's a popular Turkish proverb that 'When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn't become a king. The palace becomes a circus.'

Zelensky has turned Ukraine into a circus show, trying to drag the rest of the world into a nuclear war.

The other one can stand alone and is actually helping the 32 other countries rather

1 Like

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
It takes just one soldier to fire one shot there and world 3 begins
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chienex24:

The other one can stand alone and is actually helping the 32 other countries rather
Truly, loyalty is blindness.
Upon everything, you still have this to say about US.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Ckonnet: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
betshopagent:
their generals mostly are dominated by the Jews.How do you expect the Jews to fight themselves.most ppl don't know this

Most nairalaners can't remember that Nigeria once had prime minister but they dive into international politics with reckless abandon.
The war in Ukraine is multi dimensional, everyone in that war has an agenda, the zelensky of a guy na jew too.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
This is heartwarming, our world is burning and we need peace, love and unity.

World leaders who don't see eye to eye should enter the boxing ring and sort themselves out.

Meanwhile, Putin needs to know that Russia is no longer a superpower and he should stop sending innocent soldiers to die in this senseless and needless war he orchestrated.

This is 21st century, he should let go his imperial ambition and colonial fantasies

I will never support the brutal invasion of a sovereign country, the ruthless killing of civilians and the destruction of infrastructure by a mad man still living in the past.

Wailers are free to call me US ass-licker

From now on, I also will criticize USA for such irresponsible behaviour
NATO for don attack Russia if it's not a super power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by dchamp234(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wow, this is so heart melting. Yoruba people for open fire if na them...
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
WriterNig:
@RWApodcast tweeted;

Another dead pig prophet mohammadic head slamming bastard have written; they are angry the US is urinating on the idiotic and worthless allahic precedents which was taught by the idiot prophet mohamed.

They are killing themselves for an archaic rapist and terrorist religion whereas those they thought were avenging their misery are greeting on same soil they came to liberate.

Shame is on the medina piglet prophet who was exhumed by other pigs and eaten.
Allah kubar na scam for bomb blasters of religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. That was edited. Even the OP admitted the pics wasnt recent.

I have seen that pictures before few years ago. Exactly same pictures. Reason why i digged deep for the news.

Oh I see. Got it
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by zionstaar75: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

World leaders who don't see eye to eye should enter the boxing ring and sort themselves out.

Meanwhile, Putin needs to know that Russia is no longer a superpower and he should stop sending innocent soldiers to die in this senseless and needless war he orchestrated.

This is 21st century, he should let go his imperial ambition and colonial fantasies

I will never support the brutal invasion of a sovereign country, the ruthless killing of civilians and the destruction of infrastructure by a mad man still living in the past.

the boxing ring part cracked me up.i imagined putin v Biden. Two frail guys yet forming demi-gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
we want peace
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by doneback04: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Here Nigeria Army can not cross path and greet boko Haram they will start fight not knowing that we are one grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ckonnet:

Most nairalaners can't remember the first prime minister of Nigeria but they dive into international politics with reckless abandon.
The war in Ukraine is multi dimensional, everyone in that war has an agenda, the zelensky of a guy na jew too.
same way most nairalanders can't make a comment without insulting others
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Snapchat: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
zaki2:

Exactly! Zelensky and Putin should just be given gloves and let them sludge it out in a ring, instead of wasting lives in the name of war.

Putin is the one sending his men on another mans land.

2 Likes

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Hushbingo: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by descartes400: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
In the short and long run, I want US expelled from Syria.

Thanks to Putin, they would have turned Syria to Libya and almost succeeded at it but for Putin who turned things around. I wished he had done the same in Libya!

The areas where US and its bandits control in Syria has a lot of oil and they are stealing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
dazzlingd:
It takes just one soldier to fire one shot there and world 3 begins
Nothing like world 3.
Its only going to be a war between US and Russia.
There is set out rules and regulations before NATO would intervene.
There would be emergency UNSC meeting,
The rest of the world will intervene and broker peace between the aggrieved countries.
Africa will not send troops to support anybody rather, it will be a peace mission.
Asia countries apart from China will also sit on the fence.
The world is wiser now.

1 Like

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by hammerT: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
BLOODY AFRICANS NOW THINK THESE TWO SOLDIERS WILL WASTE NO TIME SENDING THE OTHERSIDE TO JUDGEMENT.

THIS IS NOTHING.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
And china would be there forming Bad guys. I day laugh China.
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Mrtaye: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

They actually know the truth but the propaganda must continue
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

For me, a superpower is that that is alone, not the one that requires a whole lot of others through cunningness and craftiness to rule.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Microwhy:

Nothing like world 3.
Its only going to be a war between US and Russia.
There is set out rules and regulations before NATO would intervene.
There would be emergency UNSC meeting,
The rest of the world will intervene and broker peace between the aggrieved countries.
Africa will not send troops to support anybody rather, it will be a peace mission.
Asia countries apart from China will also sit on the fence.
The world is wiser now.

Stay there

A war between US and Russia is a world war because they are the world
Re: U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

You're not actually US ass-licker but you knows nothing about international politics.
You don't need to quote anyone about this thread.
What you know internationally is very shallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Who Died Having Sex Remains Attached To Partner / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.