Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live (18865 Views)

FC Sheriff Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 2) - Live / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Love48(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ororo has join the club 700
grin grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
frankson1:

Fira09, You can't be very sure about this because I think punters want to use Dalot cry

United needs to focus hard on that defense next two transfer windows! That Back line is be-witched! grin

The absence of Senior man Varane will cost them a lot this season!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Snapchat: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Money is the least of his problems abeg...

Only Instagram payment is enough to make him ball without having to lift a finger.

Ronaldo needs to smash his own records, and set the one no other living mortal can exceed in a century!

Haaland will break all Ronaldo goal scoring records with ease. That’s why it’s good to be useful in other aspect of football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Whobedatte(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Averaging 35 goals a season for the past 20 years ... Ronaldo is not normal
10 games , 1 goal , 0 assist
Of course , he's not normal embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Ade1177: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just poetic that

Casemiro assist Ronaldo first goal of the season

Haaland 15

Ronaldo 1

14 more to go to golden Boot
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by ManofgodJnr3(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Gutted for martial but wish him quick recovery.

Too many sloppy pass and we can’t be doing this against team who are very good in holding the ball otherwise we will concede alot of goals.

Congratulations to Ronaldo on his 700th career goals! What a player!!

Over all good first half apart from those sloppy pass.

Second half, we can’t be complacent with this team.

Come on Utd
Apart from Casemiro mistake that leads to Everton opener, he has been growing into the game and what an assist to Ronaldo I must say! Antony 3 goals in 3 PL games, let’s finish the match strong in 2nd half boys! ���������
Great interception and pass from Casemiro , quick to correct his mistake of losing possession. 700 club goals for the GOAT. The celebration shows how relieved he is.
Let me know If Casemiro would ever be benched again. ETH would now understand how important he is. This is team work
Very nice first half performance except from letting goal early. I hope the process is in right path and we will be better year after year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Divinekevwe: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ronaldo go score hattrick this night I so much believe in him, he's the best footballer in history if u like, insult me but ronaldo will shock u all tonight with an hattrick

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Badadvisor: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
yemi1504:

You can say that again! Only if is if the board finally backs him in the transfer market and not be forced to do the panicky signings they did this summer as they are prone to.
Bro that's the issue with man united, too many politics in that club. I really hope those guys back This coach, man got great plans
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Snapchat:

Haaland will break all Ronaldo goal scoring records with ease. That’s why it’s good to be useful in other aspect of football.

I pray he does!... Records are meant to be broken biko! That's the beauty of the game!

Out with the old, In with the new! grin

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by HBB1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Money is the least of his problems abeg...

Only Instagram payment is enough to make him ball wit[b]hout having to lift a finger.

Ronaldo needs to smash his own records, and set the one no other living mortal can exceed in a century![/b]

Haaland says, 'Hi!' grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by emmybernard(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Goat � all the way...keep soaring bro

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by ppogba: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Snapchat:

Why? Because of one league goal?

No sir.
You know it is not just "one league goal"

In case you need to know sha, it is a record setting goal.

3 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by frankson1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
prinsam30:

buh na him style of play I no just understand at all, this is not Ajax for goodness sake, u can't play ball from the back in EPL Ole tried it and he failed woefully

Again, Ten Hag should know what players to use to execute some games.

There was no reason to why he played Erikson and Bruno against City.

I still prefer WBS to Dalot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Snapchat: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

I pray he does!... Records are meant to be broken biko! That's the beauty of the game!

Out with the old, In with the new! grin

He will. Haaland is more clinical. And he looks fitter. He’s doing this at a younger age, so he definitely has more years to catch up.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Badadvisor: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Whobedatte:
Iwobi chose a wrong career, man should have become a body builder or gym instructor.
Midfielder isonu
When i heard dude was related to jay Jay used to think the guy will be a great baller but that guy na really JB. Same with ihenacho.
Those guys are just lucky, they are both below average.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
prinsam30:

buh na him style of play I no just understand at all, this is not Ajax for goodness sake, u can't play ball from the back in EPL Ole tried it and he failed woefully
Ole failed because of Maguire and De gea

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by kenearth50(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
lordprogress:
Iwobi dey craze o na casiemero you want take try that nonsense.
Casemiro na double agent o grin grin
I been tell person for this viewing center wey I dey say if iwobi mistakenly dribble casemiro that time, he likely make casemiro clear him leg grin grin

Cos iwobi no dey fear at all.
Casemiro wey be say some big name dribblers dey use style avoid na him you wan use small leg movement dribble grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the guy don mistakenly score o.

Lol
Iwobi do giveaway
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by ajericho(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
frankson1:

Again, Ten Hag should know what players to use to execute some games.

There was no reason to why he played Erikson and Bruno against City.

I still prefer WBS to Dalot.

Bisa what??
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Ade1177: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Snapchat:

brother

Unless you started watching football last year

The first 10yrs of Ronaldo He was unplayable as a dribbler and goalscorer and always scores free kicks and long range shots and dribble 3, 4 defenders and score, headers too, his last 5 yrs has been majorly tapins and few spectacular goals

Haaland won't play in mancity forever for 20yrs

Even if, kdb can't assist him for 20yrs

Haaland can ONLY score alot of goals from supply

He is not a young Ronaldo or Messi

He will try to
But he cant beat 800,

Unless he stays the same way for 15yrs

Without him having ANY bad season

He cant

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
HBB1:

Haaland says, 'Hi!' grin

Yeah... The kid is on fire!!!

Ronaldo will be wishing PSG or Bayern had reconsidered!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Snapchat: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
ppogba:

No sir.
You know it is not just "one league goal"

In case you need to know sha, it is a record setting goal.

Still one goal in about 8 games for Pendu, boss.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
dfrost:

Ronaldo is just everything a man shouldn't be - a baby. He doesn't want anyone to break any of his records.
Very petty player

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Fira09(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
frankson1:

Fira09, You can't be very sure about this because I think punters want to use Dalot cry

Right now, the highest task Everton can offer is to draw......I don't even see any pattern in Everton playing style.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Goodnigga: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ade1177:
Just poetic that

Casemiro assist Ronaldo first goal of the season

Haaland 15

Ronaldo 1

14 more to go to golden Boot
Haaland 15, Ronaldo 2 as at first half.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Snapchat:

He will. Haaland is more clinical. And he looks fitter. He’s doing this at a younger age, so he definitely has more years to catch up.

That's great to hear.... I also have such hopes for Mbappe! I wonder what's up with the dude!

He should hasten his move to Madrid next season abeg!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by yemi1504: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Badadvisor:

Bro that's the issue with man united, too many politics in that club. I really hope those guys back This coach, man got great plans

I hope so too. Let us hope the two defeats' debacle at the beginning of this season taught them the lesson they should have learned a long time ago that the team needed upgrading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Michelle70:
tapnaldo finally see net today
Dat goal be like tap in to u bah?? If I bite u grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by OJEEMAH(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ade1177:
even at his Age he is phenomenal

Lets see if Haaland can do this for 15yrs then come back

Even Ronaldo r9 didn't stay past 10yrs at the top

no need for comparison…..If CR7 had the kind of injuries De Lima experienced, he would have retired long ago.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by michlins(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
donforeign:
anything special about it or is there a tweak to it ? I can get it if there are goodies attached cheesy
buy it, do annual subscription of 150,000 and you are done for the year. It comes with double data which will double your subscription to 3TB

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by ominilongest(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Finally!!!!
My Goat put them to shame at last grin
I love to see him play e dey always bring me joy whenever he scores

C'mon 12 odd. Team yesterday Messi no fit score / Assist, pepper Dem grin

Well...

Baba pass serie a still score 100+ goals in just two season
Like say na child's play at what age grin

Na second season your dwarf dey so e never score reach 20 goals lol mad o

No be ur fault aje
Na my Goat dey pass through hard times walahai

Ok, 700 goals no be joke shey u know as the parole dey go
Na we get today sho ye?

If any dwarf tryna tag along

E ja danu

3 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - Live by Badadvisor: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

United needs to focus hard on that defense next two transfer windows! That Back line is be-witched! grin

The absence of Senior man Varane will cost them a lot this season!
Our new coach doesn't seem to like Bailey.
I don't know I think that guy is a good defender way better than those guys playing 5 and 6 for man u now. Yes he's too rough and tend to cause many fouls but with consistent help and grooming, that guy would be a beast.
We need crazy defenders like the likes of vidic and Ferdinand in our 5 and 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Everton Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 3rd September 2022 / Chelsea Vs AFC Wimbledon: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) - Live / Norwich Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup (0 - 3) On 21st September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.