Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming (1223 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / Mathematics As Backbone Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by TastyFriedPussy: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
People are getting married today and commiting to relationships, you're there commiting on Github.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
My uncle is into programming and he's making it real big as a software developer outside the country

U that isn't wasting your life, how much have you made? grin grin grin grin is marriage an achievement to u? grin grin grin grin

Your brain is a s*nseless as your name dear grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Apexmoh: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
I

1 Like

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Wawelexy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Highremedy: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Frustration don finish this one

2 Likes

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by fman(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Highremedy:
Frustration don finish this one
he couldn't go beyond HTML as the ordinary markup language got him stuck.. and he bowed out shamefully

4 Likes

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Sleekcode: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2022
The serial failure is about to give up again

U failed in school and now due to your laziness about to fail in programming

I believe and know for a fact u don't even know html or what the full meaning of html is without googling

You're a serial failure and you're likely to remain so...

Your only achievement with the path you're currently following will only be coming on threads and abusing people who in 6 months to few years time will splash water on you from their cars.

You're following greatigboman to play a game but you're not good at it in anyway.

Greatigboman does his homework before rating anybody's work and lashing out unpleasant truthful critics.

Mark my words

You'll be a failure and will die by taking your own life with this your childish posts with aim to be recognized as a troll.

Useless waste of sperm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by jansonn(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2022
This guy ehh
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by RepoMan007: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Ha ha ha.
I have to agree with OP on this one. Jumping from JS to HTML to Python to Java to PHP to WordPress to Blogger and REACT.
You should be getting married and jumping from wifey_one to wifey_two.
Don't mind them OP. At first they code for money and not passion and now they are learning languages. They will sell that laptop according to you.

1 Like

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by RepoMan007: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
People are getting married today and commiting to relationships, you're there commiting on Github.
Please o, I want to check something.
The money they are using to marry, "where dem dey get am?" They must be committing things in order to commit to relationships o.

1 Like

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by qtguru(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
"I don't want to live at all sef.. I wish I was not even born. Infact, I wish I would be hit by stray bullet tomorrow so that I can just die once and for all" ~ TastyFriedPussy.

Your words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by InfinityFabric: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
My uncle is into programming and he's making it real big as a software developer outside the country

U that isn't wasting your life, how much have you made? grin grin grin grin is marriage an achievement to u? grin grin grin grin

Your brain is a s*nseless as your name dear grin grin grin grin grin grin
And what are you making it as ? Showing your butt in the streets ?

The guy is obviously joking.
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by InfinityFabric: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
All you had to do is look at the guy's post/comment history to know he's joking and trolling in a single sentence.
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Littlemom2021: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
qtguru:
I don't want to live at all sef.. I wish I was not even born. Infact, I wish I would be hit by stray bullet tomorrow so that I can just die once and for all.

Your words
sorry for interrupt but sir why would you say something like this
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by qtguru(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Littlemom2021:

I didn't say it, the OP said it to himself, I am quoting what he wrote so as to show people what type of person he is.

1 Like

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by qtguru(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Littlemom2021:

Here

Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by MikeyOz: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Are you a comedian or just this dumb
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Littlemom2021: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
qtguru:

I didn't say it, the OP said it to himself, I am quoting what he wrote so as to show people what type of person he is.
oh kk I understand now tnkz
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Well your problem is you have not tasted suffering
Re: Keep Wasting Your Life In The Name Of Programming by dodgelord: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Sleekcode:
The serial failure is about to give up again

U failed in school and now due to your laziness about to fail in programming

I believe and know for a fact u don't even know html or what the full meaning of html is without googling

You're a serial failure and you're likely to remain so...

Your only achievement with the path you're currently following will only be coming on threads and abusing people who in 6 months to few years time will splash water on you from their cars.

You're following greatigboman to play a game but you're not good at it in anyway.

Greatigboman does his homework before rating anybody's work and lashing out unpleasant truthful critics.

Mark my words

You'll be a failure and will die by taking your own life with this your childish posts with aim to be recognized as a troll.

Useless waste of sperm

let him just use wordpress to do his ting.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Termux Error Process Completed Signal 9 / Nigerian Scientist Designs Software Totrack Criminals / Why Do Nigerians Adore Hardware But Despise Software and its Makers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.