Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" (12506 Views)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: "How To Cope With An Overprotective Partner" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Can A Relationship Built On Lies Work?" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders!
What will you advice him?

Bernard is thinking of relocating to another city to start a new life. He is confused on how to go about choosing the right partner, because all the ladies that keeps coming into his life are only interested in him for his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_d6krhL-I

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by JASONjnr(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice one ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
Nice one ...

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by andyblinks05: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Bernard is thinking of relocating to another city to start a new life. He is confused on how to go about choosing the right partner, because all the ladies that keeps coming into his life are only interested in him for his money.

Lalasticlala

Nice one, can we talk
You no. Pls
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2022
andyblinks05:

Nice one, can we talk
You no. Pls

Sure
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by andyblinks05: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Sure
Let's talk on WhatsApp
You WhatsApp digit
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2022
andyblinks05:

Let's talk on WhatsApp
You WhatsApp digit

I'll mail you, nairaland doesn't allow digits

Reply your mail
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by andyblinks05: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:

I'll mail you, nairaland doesn't allow digits

Reply your mail

I've lost access to this email
Mail me here andrewmeddy8@gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by d1tto(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2022
A minute of silence for the data wasted viewing this
Okay, move on.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
d1tto:
Okay, move on.

Only when you understand Animation, will you value it

Attached is a picture of when I just started out learning how to draw and make animation

Compare that with what you see above you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by d1tto(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Attached is a picture of when I just started out learning how to draw and make animation

Yeah, the growth is impressive.
Nice work bro.

There is so much potential in your art.
Honestly my criticism is primarily on the dialogue.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mystery9(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Good work bro

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
d1tto:

Yeah, the growth is impressive.
Nice work bro.

There is so much potential in your art.
Honestly my criticism is primarily on the dialogue.

Alright bro
Thanks wink
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mystery9:
Good work bro

Thanks wink
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by abobote: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's all about interest.
If he wants a real love, he will wait till he gets tired, coz it doesn't exist.
Marry anyone like that, and make sure, you don't go broke
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Antoeni(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fact

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Nikkganc08(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022

Nice work.
There's still more room for improvements.

Years ago when I was an amateur like you, I easily lost focus.

My skills back then was worse than yours.

But I thank God for today.
My years of consistency finally paid off.

Just Like my late grandfather would say...

More years brings more wisdom and experience.

OK, all I've said is false.
I'm not a designer but more like a spectator in a football field.

I watch other designers and writers from a distance and once they need premium softwares (e.g Canva pro , Grammarly, Quillbot, Semrush, Turnitin, VPN, etc) at cheap prices. Sometimes , I supply them 1 year private accounts on their preferred email at half the normal prices.

But in all, as a spectator that has been watching other designers....

I can tell u that you did a great job.

And with time, you'd attain perfection.

God bless President BUHARI.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by ItrendNaija(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is cool. Speaking of cool, oraimo handheld vacuum cleaner has to be the cooler piece of tech right now.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by TechNana(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your growth is commendable MrKrobz, keep it up...

As a Programmer my signature will help you too..
Hurry and join the tutorial below now you'd earn more if you're a programmer...

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Foniv(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Thanks wink
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by TheOldGods: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:

yes it's hard, but I didn't see you do much of head movement or even body or hand movements. Only lip sync. I know lip sync takes time but I don't see much details on the illustrations. Which software do you use for your animations?
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
BEAUTIFULLY DONE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by JustyFied(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Lalasticlala

You did a fantastic job bro. Well done.

Would like to learn from you if you don't mind. How can I reach you?

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Good job! undecided

Please continue to improve your work. Let me subscribe sef. undecided

The confused young man in your animation seems to clearly describe over 98% of those who open threads here in the Romance section, some of them on a regular basis. Very confused individuals.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by TheirFADA: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
omo
you really have a nice story line cheesy

But please, improve the dialogue, it is what will make the audience watch it till the end, subscribe and still come back for more

This one just sounded like you're reading a passage and it was too fast. also

make the conversations lively
use sound effects
show different facial expressions and reactions

omo, i see you having a very bright career in animation. The sky is your limit bro

nothing go you bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by AishaDant(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
d1tto:
Okay, move on.

LOL!
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Mrkrobz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Good job! undecided

Please continue to improve your work. Let me subscribe sef. undecided

The confused young man in your animation seems to clearly describe over 98% of those who open threads here in the Romance section, some of them on a regular basis. Very confused individuals.

grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by AquaPetals(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
No free love in Nigeria bro.
Any lady following you must have some sort of strings attached.
Know this and know peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Launch A Film Production Company / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.