Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) (258 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos / Gombe Becoming Major Industrial Hub As Igboman Builds Foam Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by Spiritscience(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
THREATS, MIXED REACTIONS AS MAN NAMES SON TINUBU (part 1)

I told you it rained cats and dogs in the comment section of that news about my naming my child The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The way Nigerians kept insulting themselves in the name of supporting their candidate and expressing disgust at an Igbo man naming his son Tinubu was amusing to say the least.

I laughed my heart out and I want to screen shoot some of the comments for your viewing pleasure. Note: the gbas gbos was on Nairaland.

Re: Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by successmatters(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
I stand with Afenifere

Re: Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by duro4chang(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
The man tried . May God bless him, the child, and Tinubu.
Re: Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by DaCharis2016: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
duro4chang:
The man tried . May God bless him, the child, and Tinubu.
I did it for the money... grin grin grin grin
Re: Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by Conner44: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fake news. Where the birth certificate of the child to confirm the name?
Re: Threats, Mixed Reactions As IgboMan Names Son Tinubu (part 1) by duro4chang(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
DaCharis2016:
I did it for the money... grin grin grin grin
I am not disappointed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Spites PDP, Calls It ‘party Of Termites’ / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Repentant, He Need To Be Given Amenities By The Government / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Pushing Nigeria Into Mockery, Must Obey Court Ruling – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.