Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis (1328 Views)

Kogi Election: See Current Scores: / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by successmatters(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:

Do you understand grammar at all, or you are being clever by half?

Am sure you understood what I meant.
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by Afamed: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Or Goodluck Jonathan, he was also a governor.

PDP when Jonathan contested have over 50 senators, plenty Govs. plenty House of Assembly. As it stands. Lp has 1 senator, no Gov. Do you place something on nothing?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by Afamed: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Am sure you understood what I meant.

You and Obi have no idea of what is called politics. It does not worth engaging you
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by successmatters(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:

PDP when Jonathan contested have over 50 senators, plenty Govs. plenty House of Assembly. As it stands. Lp has 1 senator, no Gov. Do you place something on nothing?

The dynamics has since changed, a lot of voters won't vote for structures again after the failures of PDP and APC. The people are already seeing those senators and governors as thieves. That's where Obi will win from.
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by tuniski: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:

Imagine how bad it would have been if Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot with Atiku.
Rather obi didn't add anything to the PDP in 2019.
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by tuniski: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
successmatters:

Imagine how bad it would have been if Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot with Atiku.
Nothing worse than it was. Let the votes be wasted we shall see!
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by Nyamuri: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol are you guys not insulting and attacking APC/Tinubu on social media!! You thought u could have monopoly of insults on social media
successmatters:
My brother, you cannot be more wrong than this.

The fact that you have worked in the past corrupt ridden elections doesn't give you any inkling of what is about to happen in 2023, Buharri has changed every parameters and those traditional block voters are now unsettled due to recent security reasons.

Peter Obi stands a much better chance than any other candidates in this election and that's why everyone is jittery. The coordinated attacks online and offline against Peter Obi indicates fear of a leading contestant, not because he did anything wrong.

I will return with my own regional analysis.
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by Nyamuri: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
The only dynamics that changed is in SS/SE where PO and Wike will offset Atiku's votes!

But if ur thinking PO will make inroads or get any votes in the north, then u are highly delusional!
successmatters:

The dynamics has since changed, a lot of voters won't vote for structures again after the failures of PDP and APC. The people are already seeing those senators and governors as thieves. That's where Obi will win from.
Re: 2023 Nigeria's Presidential Election: See An Informed Analysis by Nyamuri: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy u ment!?!?! grin cheesy
Eriokanmi:
This must have been written out emotions. I'm here in Lagos and all I hear is Peter Obi. Forget what urchins are saying . February is the judgement day.
Obi will win the entire south east and south east. You dodged plateau and benue. Kaduna won't make a mistake of voting apc or pdp. It's Datti-Baba Ahmed's state. Taraba will declare for obi. Go to oyo and see makinde's body language. I see him defecting to Labour after declaring oyo for Obi. Obi will win abuja.

Pdp and apc can share the rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Felix Nicolas The 2nd Runner Up Of 2019 Presidential Elections? / If 2023 Election Is Like This, Who Do You Think Will Win 2023 Election? / Governor Bello Gave Us Lokoja Stadium To Embarrass Us. - Labour Party Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.